PDA

View Full Version : American McGee's Alice: The Movie???

Cykotic
21-Apr-2006, 04:13 PM
So, I've just found that there will be a movie of the game and will star Sarah Michelle Gellar. The question is though, do you think it will be a good idea? Here is the story:

It seems that shortly after her second adventure, Alice's parents were killed in a fire, and she could do nothing to save them, forced to listen to their screams as she lay in the snow on the yard. Driven catatonic and having attempted suicide, she is institutionalised in Rutledge Asylum. Years later, Alice is called by the White Rabbit to the aid of a radically altered Wonderland, under threat from the Queen of Hearts, the evil despot who has enslaved its people...

It sounds like it should be directed by Tim Burton!!

devoutus
22-Apr-2006, 05:58 AM
Well the game had a creepy feel to it. And if done right could be really creepy
For some reason children toys seam one steep away from scary anyway.
The sound track to the game has to be used for the movie no heavy metal or hip hop sound track
I think that would destroy that atmosphere that I loved in the game the sound track from the game was composed entirely of noises made from children’s toys

DjfunkmasterG
22-Apr-2006, 01:02 PM
So, I've just found that there will be a movie of the game and will star Sarah Michelle Gellar. The question is though, do you think it will be a good idea? Here is the story:

It sounds like it should be directed by Tim Burton!!

Sounds like it shouldn't be made.

Stop the video game crossovers.

glsjaw
22-Apr-2006, 10:01 PM
any movie with Sara should be cool to watch, even if it is dumb

Danny
23-Apr-2006, 02:35 AM
no offense but this is really, really old news that was on gamer tv around january or something.:|