PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna get so much crap for this but....

Cykotic
08-Mar-2008, 12:31 PM
I've just watch day 08.... and i have to admit, if u just want a mindless zombie flick with plenty of action, this is the film to see. and although it does suck at times, i do like it....

who is first in line to give me **** then....

MinionZombie
08-Mar-2008, 12:39 PM
*flings a flaming bag of doody onto Cykotic's door mat* :rant:

Why, Cyk ... why? :eek:

Cykotic
08-Mar-2008, 12:45 PM
I have the flu.... i'm delerious... plus i wanted to see what all the **** was about

axlish
08-Mar-2008, 01:40 PM
I've just watch day 08.... and i have to admit, if u just want a mindless zombie flick with plenty of action, this is the film to see. and although it does suck at times, i do like it....

These same sentiments have been splashed across the net. I'm guessing that it is indeed a decent watch.

MinionZombie
08-Mar-2008, 03:21 PM
*slaps axlish and cyk*

Cky - you're delirious with flu! Snap out of it man!

Ghey08 is preposterously bad...seriously.

"I put bleach on it!" etc...it's bad for 127 reasons. :p

capncnut
08-Mar-2008, 03:56 PM
<rolls grenade into the thread>

Griff
08-Mar-2008, 06:37 PM

Infantile bull****. It was inevitable that some damn fool would like it. But just as long as you stay on that side of the room, we shouldn't have a problem.

Cykotic
08-Mar-2008, 06:53 PM
dude, all i said was that it is a fun action movie.... horrible but fun

good if there is nothing else on

axlish
09-Mar-2008, 01:49 AM
Fanboy rage! You guys are sooo coooool!

Fanboy rage and 50 cents will get you a soda.

DubiousComforts
09-Mar-2008, 03:46 AM
good if there is nothing else on
There is always something else on.

MinionZombie
09-Mar-2008, 12:54 PM
How can something horrible be fun?

*head bursts with contradiction juice*

:dead::D

mista_mo
09-Mar-2008, 01:15 PM
The hell is concentration juice?

MinionZombie
09-Mar-2008, 01:38 PM
The hell is concentration juice?
I duno, but I know what contradiction juice is. :D

"Horrible" and "fun" being two contradictory words, that being my point. How on earth can something be horrible, but fun? Hence my quip.

mista_mo
09-Mar-2008, 01:49 PM
drunk sex with an overweight bbw?

fun at the time but horrible upon further recollection.

Cykotic
09-Mar-2008, 02:49 PM
i wish to retract my comments about day 08...

i am delerious with flu....

i am unwise and deluded....

i apologise

MinionZombie
09-Mar-2008, 03:51 PM
Well done Cyk, the first step to rehabilitation is admitting you have a problem.

*gives him a leaflet with 12 steps in it* :D

Cykotic
09-Mar-2008, 04:10 PM
*raises hand and admits to having a problem*

My name is Aaron and i like bad zombie movies

axlish
09-Mar-2008, 05:20 PM
i wish to retract my comments about day 08...

i am delerious with flu....

i am unwise and deluded....

i apologise

Dude, don't puss out. Stick to your opinions, regardless of how unpopular they may seem.

DubiousComforts
09-Mar-2008, 05:52 PM
My name is Aaron and i like bad zombie movies
You don't have to apologize for anything. You should like what you like and not have to explain why you like it.

The reason that I posted that "there is always something else on" is because while technology allows us more choices today than it did 25 years ago, the signal-to-noise ratio is also exponentially higher. When broadcast TV was the only way to see these films, you took what you could get. Now you may choose whatever you wish to see whenever you wish to see it.

Just a suggestion, but choosing a movie simply because it's titled "...of the Dead" is not the most discerning of choices. Strive to separate the signal from the noise. :)

Dude, don't puss out. Stick to your opinions, regardless of how unpopular they may seem.
Ha, just realized what a hard time cykotic is having here. He has the choice between being a "damn fool" for liking the movie, or a "puss" for not sticking up for that opinion. Any other options? :D

bd2999
11-Mar-2008, 01:20 AM
Everyone likes different things, although some things its harder to see why.

Griff
11-Mar-2008, 05:03 AM
Ha, just realized what a hard time cykotic is having here. He has the choice between being a "damn fool" for liking the movie, or a "puss" for not sticking up for that opinion. Any other options? :D

Yeah, he can get some taste - problem solved!

dirtydwarf
04-Jun-2008, 10:50 PM
I actually agree to a certain extent..it had some decent parts. Not many, but some. I have seen worse..for sure. I actually found the most annoying thing about the movie to be Nick Cannon...what a horrible, horrible part.

Redman6565
05-Jun-2008, 10:35 PM
Most movie have their good and bad. Don't worry what others think. If they beat you over the haed without giving you their reaons for not seeing it the way you do pay them no attention. I can find more reasons why I like the Dawn '04 over the original. At the same time I love both versions.

DjfunkmasterG
24-Aug-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm another one who thinks it wasn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Its at least worth a rental, but I won't go as far to say its a classic of any kind.

Nick Cannon was the biggest mistake of this film, and second place goes to the ceiling crawling zombies.

darth los
04-Sep-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm another one who thinks it wasn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Its at least worth a rental, but I won't go as far to say its a classic of any kind.

Nick Cannon was the biggest mistake of this film, and second place goes to the ceiling crawling zombies.

Nick doesn't give a sh8t right now. He's in M.I.L.F. heaven dude !!:thumbsup:

lullubelle
11-Oct-2008, 10:39 PM

Ok sugar, were you running a temperature or just insane, I'll:annoyed: have my cats poop delivered to your door, knock knock

Doc
12-Oct-2008, 03:36 AM
Haven't seen it yet. Does it have any positives?

MinionZombie
12-Oct-2008, 10:19 AM
No.

Simple as.

DawnGirl27
12-Oct-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm sensing some negative vibes about this movie - some disgruntlement, disdain, perhaps even some downright loathing.... :p

Bub666
13-Oct-2008, 01:32 AM

I wish that it did,but it dosen't.It was a horrible movie plain and simple.

lullubelle
13-Oct-2008, 04:45 AM
I wish that it did,but it dosen't.It was a horrible movie plain and simple.

You got that right Bub :D

Zombie Snack
13-Oct-2008, 09:04 PM
it just sucks....plain and simple

ZombieNihlist
15-Oct-2008, 04:42 AM
I just watched it on youtube and I want to say the following.

This movie was utter crap without a doubt. But it had a 15 minute part that I enjoyed.

The Bad
-The acting
-zero charachter devolpment
-zero production values.
-Bad camera work
-bad one liners
-cheasy zombie disintergration
-****ty zombie transformations. They turn too quick
-Whats up with the instant decomposition?
-Wall zombies
-everything else

The Good
-before the outbreak with the two army privates and during the hospital and city street massacre their were small signs of attention to detail in light subtle ways. The initial parts of the hospital siege were okay. The use of orange filters created a interesting effect before it made you feel sick. After that total train wreck.

I thought it was interesting how some zombies would stand still before turning. That would be creepy as a lone zombie would be like walking around a land mind. They ****ed it up with the cheesy instant turning.

Generic movie.

How can 28 days later make a movie that cost nothing look more beautifull that this 18 million dollar ****?

See it once on youtube and forget it. Total ****ing crap.

lullubelle
15-Oct-2008, 05:22 AM
I just watched it on youtube and I want to say the following.

This movie was utter crap without a doubt. But it had a 15 minute part that I enjoyed.

The Bad
-The acting
-zero charachter devolpment
-zero production values.
-Bad camera work
-bad one liners
-cheasy zombie disintergration
-****ty zombie transformations. They turn too quick
-Whats up with the instant decomposition?
-Wall zombies
-everything else

The Good
-before the outbreak with the two army privates and during the hospital and city street massacre their were small signs of attention to detail in light subtle ways. The initial parts of the hospital siege were okay. The use of orange filters created a interesting effect before it made you feel sick. After that total train wreck.

I thought it was interesting how some zombies would stand still before turning. That would be creepy as a lone zombie would be like walking around a land mind. They ****ed it up with the cheesy instant turning.

Generic movie.

How can 28 days later make a movie that cost nothing look more beautifull that this 18 million dollar ****?

See it once on youtube and forget it. Total ****ing crap.

Wow, you actually found something good about this movie, from my point of view it was all bad, just could not find anything that I thought was good,and I saw it twice just to see if it was the initial reaction, but no, I was right the first time it is no good, my eyes still hurt:D

horrormad
25-Oct-2008, 12:41 PM
Day 08 was ok nothing special.

Some scene's P*ssed my off like the hospital scene where the zombie is Crawling upside down on the roof WTF?

Bub666
30-Oct-2008, 02:35 AM
The Good

:confused:
How anyone can find something good about this movie is beyond me.

Philly_SWAT
13-Nov-2008, 01:32 AM
:confused:
How anyone can find something good about this movie is beyond me.

Well, on a purely theoretical basis anyone should be able to fnid something good about anything, even a literal pile of $hit.

jim102016
23-Nov-2008, 01:43 AM
Well, on a purely theoretical basis anyone should be able to fnid something good about anything, even a literal pile of $hit.

If I saw a copy for a quarter at Walmart, I might throw it in the cart and take it home. Just bothers me wasting two hours of my life watching it when I KNOW it's gonna suck. Somtimes you can just smell the turds before you see them.

ngm231
25-Nov-2008, 01:54 AM
I just watched it along with the happening on saturday and it was like my own four hours of personal hell. M. Night Shaymalan is a hack of Tim Burton like proportions. overall day was better but it was still a pile of s***.

Eagle Eye
02-Dec-2008, 10:24 AM
The movie was decent, Not the best zombie movie ever made & not the worst.

DjfunkmasterG
10-Dec-2008, 06:07 PM
COmparing Day 08 to The Happening makes Day 08 seem Oscar worthy.