PDA

View Full Version : not that anyone really cares...

Mike70
20-Mar-2008, 12:57 PM
but fangoria is hosting a free screening of ghey08 in LA on mar 30 that will include a Q&A with some of the cast & crew of this travestical, craptacular piece of cinematic dog doo.

if you live in or near LA and are a masochist who wishes to endanger their eyesight here is the article:

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=6161

Skippy911sc
20-Mar-2008, 03:59 PM
I think we need someone who lives in this area to go there suffer through the film then ask the real questions we all want answered....WHY??

:annoyed:

MinionZombie
20-Mar-2008, 04:49 PM
lol...if I lived there, I'd be tempted to go and bring along my 127 reasons bitch-list. :D

SymphonicX
22-Mar-2008, 04:41 PM
Man I would SO love to see someone call them up for this rubbish...not that I've seen the movie but its so painfully obvious that its trash....

Mike70
22-Mar-2008, 05:00 PM
i'd sure love to be there (not because i want to see this piece of crap again - 1 and a half times was enough) but because i want to hear what the cast/crew have to say. what possible justifications/rationalizations can they come up with?

i have never heckled anyone but i would be sorely tempted to do just that in this case.

MinionZombie
22-Mar-2008, 07:33 PM
There should be a staged protest by GAR fans.

Stop the name-raping!

Leave GAR Alone!

This movie blows goats!

Etc...:D

Danny
22-Mar-2008, 08:09 PM
Leave GAR Alone!

watch this sapce for mz's own spin on chris crocker.

HES A HUMAN BEING!!!!

MinionZombie
22-Mar-2008, 10:16 PM
Ugh god, that crocker stuff was a crocker of sh*te. :D:p

No waaaaaay ... but GAR is significantly, massively, majorly much better than the garbage merchants behind Ghey08, a big pile of stinky gash.

jim102016
23-Mar-2008, 03:31 PM
I'd sneak into the theater without paying. I'd take a huge dump in one of the padded seats close to the front just before the movie started.....between the granola, raisins, fiber pills, and prunes I'd eat the day before, someone surely would understand my opinion about the movie.

dirtydwarf
24-Mar-2008, 02:48 AM
I liked it. Nick Cannon has got to be the best African American hero from any of the dead films yet! The way he mixed stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents was pure poetry. The script was amazing and written in only a weekend to boot! the FX was fantastic, the zombie crawling across the ceiling...need I say more? And Ving...Ving...Ving...once again shows us his diversity as he, this time, takes on the role of a tough talking hardcase. Can I get a "Sequal!Sequal!Sequal!" Hopefully the Extended Directors Cut version comes to DVD soon. Then we can enjoy an evening watching the scenes that were not good enough for the final cut!! peace.. :moon:

Mike70
24-Mar-2008, 03:18 AM
I liked it. Nick Cannon has got to be the best African American hero from any of the dead films yet! The way he mixed stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents was pure poetry. The script was amazing and written in only a weekend to boot! the FX was fantastic, the zombie crawling across the ceiling...need I say more? And Ving...Ving...Ving...once again shows us his diversity as he, this time, takes on the role of a tough talking hardcase. Can I get a "Sequal!Sequal!Sequal!" Hopefully the Extended Directors Cut version comes to DVD soon. Then we can enjoy an evening watching the scenes that were not good enough for the final cut!! peace.. :moon:

is this irony or a cry for help??

nick cannon the best african american hero from any dead film???!!! i am almost speechless but not quite. nick cannon was one of the most irritating frakking things about this idiotic movie. the guy cannot act at all. period. how bout ken foree or duane jones?

the script was amazing??? i know i have been toking some hydroponic this evening but do my eyes decieve me??? no they don't. please tell me you are either:

kidding
are 12 years old
are wigging on acid/mushrooms

or all of the above.

MinionZombie
24-Mar-2008, 12:04 PM
I think the :moon: suggests "I kid, I kid". :p

Ghey08 is reet gash.

Mike70
25-Mar-2008, 02:24 AM
yes an altered state of consciousness and a lack of humor about this so called "film" probably caused me to miss the sarcasm.

ProfessorChaos
25-Mar-2008, 05:12 AM
i'd go, drop some serious profanity about how much everyone involved sucks moose balls, how bad they should be ashamed of themselves, then ask if any of them had even heard of the original, let alone seen it...then i'd end up getting thrown out, but it'd totally be worth it, just to make at least one of these a$$holes question the meaning of their lives or their so-called professions.

Neil
25-Mar-2008, 09:50 AM
I would just love to see some questions fired at these guys... It could be glorious!

Why do they scream like godzilla?

How do they defy gravity exactly?

Choas
26-Mar-2008, 01:43 PM

Nick Cannon, what cheap drugs r u smoking.

:barf:

Mike70
26-Mar-2008, 02:11 PM
...then i'd end up getting thrown out, but it'd totally be worth it, just to make at least one of these a$$holes question the meaning of their lives or their so-called professions.

dude, getting ejected from this for heckling the monkey butts responsible for ghey08 would not only be worth it, it would be something to be worn like a badge of honor.

if i lived anywhere near LA i do it just to make a annoyance out of myself.

Griff
26-Mar-2008, 04:46 PM
"Hi, Griff from Homepageofthedead.com... my question is for both the cast and crew: Um, was it your intention to make a absolute piece of sh*t or did it just turn out that way?"

Neil
26-Mar-2008, 05:37 PM
"Hi, Griff from Homepageofthedead.com... my question is for both the cast and crew: Um, was it your intention to make a absolute piece of sh*t or did it just turn out that way?"

LMFAO! PLEASE someone make this happen!!!!!

Mike70
26-Mar-2008, 05:48 PM
LMFAO! PLEASE someone make this happen!!!!!

yes and someone else have a video camera on hand to record it. that'd make some classic youtubeage.

dirtydwarf
26-Mar-2008, 10:09 PM
And be scooting across the ceiling tiles when you ask it...so they can see how stupid it really looks..

Yojimbo
26-Mar-2008, 10:35 PM
Dudes, I live in Los Angeles, and would be more than happy to show up just to cause problems lin the vein of those vegan protestors who show up at town meetings to scream "Killers!! Meat Eaters!!!!!" but I would want someone with a video camera to document this moment of glory.

So I put it out there to any of the zed heads here, if you live in the Greater Los Angeles Area and would like to participate in a little old school "freak out" at the Fangoria screening, please contact me asap. I will go and make an ass out of myself, but only if I am not the only one there fighting the good fight!

And to the good folks here at the homepage: provide me a list of ultimate zingers to ask and then to shout as security tosses me from the building. I figure I will last about one good bomb of a question, and then will have to shout the rest as they toss me, so please help me come up with some really juicy lines!

jim102016
26-Mar-2008, 11:43 PM

What the hell? "Stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents"? Exactly what a film doesn't need

dirtydwarf
26-Mar-2008, 11:47 PM
What the hell? "Stereotypical wise crackin brotha dialogue with incredible acting talents"? Exactly what a film doesn't need

Methinks many have missed the sarcasm in my statements...

Mike70
26-Mar-2008, 11:53 PM
Methinks many have missed the sarcasm in my statements...

i did first time through. then again i was, uh, in a different state of mind.

on a different tip:

someone has to step up and back yojimbo on this. if i didn't live 2,500 miles away i'd be there like a poop beetle on elephant crap.

of all the mofos on this site, yojimbo cannot be the only one who lives near/in LA.

ProfessorChaos
27-Mar-2008, 02:37 AM
Dudes, I live in Los Angeles, and would be more than happy to show up just to cause problems lin the vein of those vegan protestors who show up at town meetings to scream "Killers!! Meat Eaters!!!!!" but I would want someone with a video camera to document this moment of glory.

So I put it out there to any of the zed heads here, if you live in the Greater Los Angeles Area and would like to participate in a little old school "freak out" at the Fangoria screening, please contact me asap. I will go and make an ass out of myself, but only if I am not the only one there fighting the good fight!

And to the good folks here at the homepage: provide me a list of ultimate zingers to ask and then to shout as security tosses me from the building. I figure I will last about one good bomb of a question, and then will have to shout the rest as they toss me, so please help me come up with some really juicy lines!

dude, i swear to god, if i lived anywhere near you, i'd be right there with ya, yojimbo....i will think of a few things you might be able to say, and will gladly donate to a fund in case you get arrested or something.

Mike70
27-Mar-2008, 02:49 AM
this will be the ONLY time you hear/read me say the idiotic s*ite that you are about to read BUT in this case it is unfortunate that socal has been permabanned. he'd be the perfect person to accompany yojimbo. if he was along yojimbo could hold the camera, i am sure that socal would be quite capable of taking care of harassing the panel.

clanglee
27-Mar-2008, 02:56 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh that would have been glorious!!!!!

Yojimbo
27-Mar-2008, 03:00 PM
it is unfortunate that socal has been permabanned. he'd be the perfect person to accompany yojimbo. if he was along yojimbo could hold the camera, i am sure that socal would be quite capable of taking care of harassing the panel.

Almost worth it to reinstate socal. That is, if he is from Southern California and not South Carolina. Kind of miss that dude all the same.

dirtydwarf
27-Mar-2008, 07:31 PM
Almost worth it to reinstate socal. That is, if he is from Southern California and not South Carolina. Kind of miss that dude all the same.
I was gone a while...was this guy the resident jackhole or something?

Mike70
27-Mar-2008, 08:12 PM

if'n i remember correctly socal was from torrance, CA. i believe that he waxed poetic a few times about how tough he was because he was from torrance.

I was gone a while...was this guy the resident jackhole or something?

to call socal a troll would be an insult to the entire troll community. socal was...well words almost fail me- he was a very special kind of idiot.

sorry that you missed such an entertaining, yet thoroughly ridiculous episode on the board.