discuss......

Andy
22-Mar-2008, 02:27 PM
"size zero is hot"

discuss......
No it isnt.

mista_mo
22-Mar-2008, 02:52 PM
i think the true question actually relates to someones love of the unhealthily/unnatural. Honestly, who here would willingly submit that they are indeed, proud supporters of the sexual gratification of teeny tiny little things?

I think size "0" is not for me. It's for those who like bananas, but not taking the peel off. Or those who like to watch the hands on clocks move in their redundant and awe inspiring march

tick tock tick tock tick tock

meh, too each his own, but i think the size of zero (which is nothing) is pretty much summed up in it's size, if that makes any sense.

okay, no it doesn't so ere' we go again.

The sexual gratification and eroticism of the size zero directly co-relates to it's original and current size number (aka 0). Going in this scale, the hotness grows frantically the higher one goes. IE size 30 is super ho-

OH MY GOD I AM A CHUBBY CHASER

SymphonicX
22-Mar-2008, 03:25 PM
haha only reason I ask is cos I'm working on a show called "my size zero girlfriend" and someone on the rushes made that quote...

Personally, I don't hold weight in such a high regard...size zero or size 14, can all be sexy depending on the person...

Tricky
22-Mar-2008, 03:33 PM
Size zero is disgusting to be fair!ive always gone for fairly thin girls but i definitely wouldnt go that far!My current girlfriend (who im missing like mad,7 months to go :( she works on the cruise liners) is a bigger girl,not fat but just bigger than my usual type,but it doesnt bother me because she's absolutely gorgeous!natural women FTW!

SymphonicX
22-Mar-2008, 03:47 PM
which cruise ship Tricky? I used to work for Sky Travel Shop so I know 'em all haha

The size zero chicks in this documentary look really ill....one of them has a purge diary...listing everything she's eaten and everything she's thrown up...!!! madness!!!

Tricky
22-Mar-2008, 08:09 PM
which cruise ship Tricky? I used to work for Sky Travel Shop so I know 'em all haha

She's on the serenade for royal caribbean this year,she works in the spa & beauty bit!she did it last year on the mariner as well,we met at xmas when she was home for a few months but she's gone back now till october/november!we got very close though so we're calling & emailing each other every day & hopefully when she comes back we'll be able to pick things up again,theres not many girls i would wait that long for,but she's awesome & i dont want to lose out.

kortick
22-Mar-2008, 09:04 PM
Ha Ha

I asked a friend who was into
really bizzare sex scene how he
found certian things appealing

his response was:

"the only sex act that you cant get pleasure from
and is unnatural is the one that is physically impossible to perform"

i dicovered the horizons of
his imaginings far wider than expected.

BTW great concept for your film
good luck with it.

Andy
22-Mar-2008, 11:19 PM
I Personally beleive size zero is a invention of women, a standard they have made for themselves, becuase i have never in my life met a man who likes super skinny girls..

My girlfriend is constantly on a diet, she is a UK size 14 and i think she has an amazing figure and is seriously sexy the way she is, but will she listen? :rolleyes:

Yorkie
22-Mar-2008, 11:52 PM
Okay since I have my arm up my back by a certain member of staff :p

From a girls point of view size 0 is a load of crap any girl who wants to be that small needs to go see someone for help cos it is not natural!!

However sizes in shops are all different you can get a size 14 in one shop that fits perfect, in another shop the same size is miles too big and in another waaaaaaaaaaay too tight so what really is a size zero?

It's stupid women like Victoria Beckham that make kids eat then throw up cos they want to be like that horrible woman, it's just not right when a 10 year old tells you she is fat :mad:

SymphonicX
23-Mar-2008, 11:24 AM
She's on the serenade for royal caribbean this year,she works in the spa & beauty bit!she did it last year on the mariner as well,we met at xmas when she was home for a few months but she's gone back now till october/november!we got very close though so we're calling & emailing each other every day & hopefully when she comes back we'll be able to pick things up again,theres not many girls i would wait that long for,but she's awesome & i dont want to lose out.

Ahh yes, I know them! RCI is quite nice actually....not that I've ever been on a cruise ship in anything less than a professional capacity...and that was only once...and I was there for 15 minutes in Palma Nova, Majorca....and that ship was cheap as anything.....hahaha

Sounds like she's worth holding onto!

@yorkie: yeah I remember reading a quote saying that size zero is just insecure women vying for the approval of other insecure women...makes sense....

Still if you like a bit of violence in your love life, I can't imagine there's anything better than a size zero girl to destroy...

**** did I just say that?

hahaha jk

clanglee
27-Mar-2008, 10:28 PM
My wife is a size0, but she has been battling an eating disorder for years now. . so. . make of that what you will.