PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Day poster

bassman
25-Mar-2008, 02:04 PM
Is it just me or does there seem to have been alot of Day08 posters? Anywho....here's another.

http://joblo.com/newsimages1/ddayiscoming.JPG

SOURCE (http://joblo.com/day-of-the-dead-poster)

I'm assuming it's real because it has the same sort of Herpes-like scars on it's face as the ones in the trailer. Romero's name is the biggest on the damn thing.....and is that the same font used on the Asian Dawn04 posters?....

Neil
25-Mar-2008, 02:28 PM
Romero's name is the biggest on the damn thing.....

LOL! So someone who basically has NOTHING to do with the film, has the biggest type-face? Hmmm...

MinionZombie
25-Mar-2008, 04:06 PM
So not content with raping the name of GAR, they rape it further by sticking it on their Yawn04 rip-offing poster? :rolleyes:

The "movie" was a total suck-fest ... and you might think a "suck-fest" would be awesome, but there were no blow-j's anywhere in sight. Heck, even if Ghey08 came with a free blow-j, it's still be a complete pile of shoddy gash. 127 reasons in 86 minutes style gash too. :sneaky:

bassman
25-Mar-2008, 04:23 PM
If you go to that link and scroll down into the "talk back" section you will see multiple users saying things along the lines of "Well not everyone can be as good as Zack Snyder.":|

:annoyed:

MinionZombie
25-Mar-2008, 07:27 PM
If you go to that link and scroll down into the "talk back" section you will see multiple users saying things along the lines of "Well not everyone can be as good as Zack Snyder.":|

:annoyed::rant:

Right there with you, Sir.

But some people are morons ... ... ... and on that bum note, I'm off to read on the bog. :D

Griff
26-Mar-2008, 03:11 AM
Is it just me or does there seem to have been alot of Day08 posters? Anywho....here's another.

http://joblo.com/newsimages1/ddayiscoming.JPG

Looks like a cross between a SAW poster and this:

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee233/catchspider2003/English%20movies/DawnoftheDead.jpg

Pathetic.

Mike70
26-Mar-2008, 03:17 AM

exsqueeze me. i thought i read that wrong but i didn't.

zack snyder, my oh my.

Choas
26-Mar-2008, 05:09 AM

Zack Snyder, I think I'am going to be sick. He is so over rated!

ProfessorChaos
26-Mar-2008, 08:58 AM
*comes in and gives all emoticons in this thread football helmets, leaves shaking head*

DubiousComforts
26-Mar-2008, 12:22 PM
The dumbest comment yet: "I’m not even sure why I’m writing about this poster. Movies like these shouldn’t be made and I shouldn’t be giving them credibility by writing about them. Apologies."

Gotta be first, gotta report the truth, gotta appear that I know what I'm talking about by posting some smug and ironic observation.

bassman
26-Mar-2008, 02:28 PM
Just a little joke there, Dub. Not meant to be taken seriously. They do that alot over at JoBlo.

DubiousComforts
26-Mar-2008, 04:23 PM
Just a little joke there, Dub. Not meant to be taken seriously. They do that alot over at JoBlo.

I get it, but hasn't this become the unfortunate norm in regards to entertainment news? People just can't seem to help themselves.

bassman
26-Mar-2008, 04:34 PM
I get it, but hasn't this become the unfortunate norm in regards to entertainment news? People just can't seem to help themselves.

I don't really think so. Most movie news sites are just "This will be made..." or "this will be released on..." and so on. That's why JoBlo is my favorite, they say their opinions and often make it more funny.

I mean, really...The Day remake deserved that little tidbit. It's true.:p

DubiousComforts
26-Mar-2008, 05:01 PM
I mean, really...The Day remake deserved that little tidbit. It's true.:p
It goes without saying that all the remakes since DAWN '04 are deserving of contempt, but so is the wiseass manner of both mainstream and niche "news" reporting. Sorry, but I'm incapable of suffering fools gladly. Actually, I'm not sorry. :p