PDA

View Full Version : Closing Down Shop and Leaving the Forums

livingdeadboy
26-Mar-2008, 12:33 PM
Hey all!

At the end of the week the Color Red forum will be closing and I will be leaving these forums for good. Life has been getting pretty busy as of lately, I'm barely on these forums anymore, if anything I just lurk around once and awhile. But mostly, i've just been loosing my interest in all things zombie related. After Night'07 was done that was all I really had to say about zombies anymore. This has been a long time coming though, I tried to finish up that Run movie in the fall, but just didn't care anymore. However no matter what, zombies will always have a special place in my heart.

I'd like to thank all the great folks on these forums who have been there for support, information and good laughs.

-Reese

ps. i'll make a final post on the film makers forums for anyone who want's to buy Night'07

MinionZombie
26-Mar-2008, 12:38 PM
Sorry to see you go, but never say never good Sir.

Good luck with your future endeavors. :cool:

capncnut
26-Mar-2008, 02:38 PM

Is there an echo in here?

Dang, Reese. Sorry to see you go bud. Still, keep us all updated with Drawback and stuff. :)

bassman
26-Mar-2008, 02:38 PM

Is there an echo in here?

Best of luck to ya, Reese. You can say goodbye, but I have a feeling we'll see you again. You can leave HPotD, but HPotD won't leave you.:elol:

MinionZombie
26-Mar-2008, 06:52 PM
Friggin' forum was running like complete arse for me earlier, hence the echoing. :eek:

livingdeadboy
28-Mar-2008, 06:06 PM
thanks a lot guys! I'll do the whole zombie thing again if I get paid a ridiculous amount of money to write and direct one. Well this is my last post, so I am going to end it with my favorite quote out of the Romero Trilogy.

"I'm Running this Monkey Farm Frankenstein, and I want to know What the F@#K your doing with my time!?"
:D

and ps. Day of the Dead '08 ROCKS!!!!!!
:p

ha jk