PDA

View Full Version : Is your town a gateway to hell?

Cykotic
24-Apr-2006, 12:03 PM
I want to find out as I believe that where I live (North Shields) is one of the gateways to hell... :evil: :evil: :evil:

In the surface, it looks like a pretty nice place, but once you scratch beneath the surface, there is a dark world or Chav's and Pound Shops... To demonstrate this, I will be posting photos of North Shields.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/11306480079.jpg&s=x402 (The street I live on... My own personal hell)

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/11306485281.jpg&s=x402 (Even Hell has Pound-shops)

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/11306500843.jpg&s=x402 (The Road to Nowhere...)

Your Turn...

DjfunkmasterG
24-Apr-2006, 12:08 PM
While I have no photos... I don't think my town is a gateway to hell. We have dollar stores (US version of Pound Stores) which are cool with me. Where else can you get stuff on the cheap when you need it. The Dollar store has come in handy for things needed to film DEADLANDS.

We don't have the row homes like depicted in your photo's or the parking congestion. However, we have another problem. A high amount of illegal immigrants. Since my area is a DC suburb, this is a high money neighborhood, and the spoiled brats won't do the **** jobs so the illegals take care of it.

HLS
24-Apr-2006, 12:56 PM
Well I once lived 10 miles from Stull Cemetery which is supposed to be a gateway to hell. Here is a website, It is not as scary as the page suggests. But its a neat story anyways

http://www.prairieghosts.com/stull.html

kebabshop
24-Apr-2006, 07:21 PM
I want to find out as I believe that where I live (North Shields) is one of the gateways to hell... :evil: :evil: :evil:

In the surface, it looks like a pretty nice place, but once you scratch beneath the surface, there is a dark world or Chav's and Pound Shops... To demonstrate this, I will be posting photos of North Shields.

Your Turn...

Mr C,

I actually live in Kingston Park (About 5 miles from North Shields for the casual reader), and I for one would like to defend the NE of England. As mentioned in a different post, I am originally from down sarf (excuse the Mockney) and would put forward my real place of birth (Tooting, South London) as a real gateway of hell.....

Look no further than Wolfie Smith for further evidence! :cool:

Plus I am sure it was here where we saw the birth of the pound shop........

Adrenochrome
24-Apr-2006, 07:40 PM
Plus I am sure it was here where we saw the birth of the pound shop........

Is this the equivalent to the United States version of "Everything's A Dollar"?

DjfunkmasterG
24-Apr-2006, 07:43 PM
Yep! It is.

Rottedfreak
24-Apr-2006, 08:38 PM
Actually if you keep going down that road you will get to the Ferry and beyond that South Shields.

dumbass.

kortick
25-Apr-2006, 02:41 AM
you want Hell come to Providence

this place has the most civics minded politicians
they make the license plates for your car while in jail

Ill get some pictures that will show you what Hell really is...

Cykotic
25-Apr-2006, 09:07 AM
Actually if you keep going down that road you will get to the Ferry and beyond that South Shields.

dumbass.

Like I said, The road to nowhere

Danny
25-Apr-2006, 02:52 PM
dude im in derbyshire, we have rural chavs who listen "t' wurzels and shizat"

but if you think uup your way is bad you aint seen chaddesden, chav capital of the world, my uncle and his family lives there and its got the whole shebang, boarded up windows, chavs galore poundlands on everycorner and to top off the chavometer it has a toys-r-us,lol.

Cykotic
25-Apr-2006, 03:02 PM
And the award for chav capital of england goes to.... chaddesden!

Danny
25-Apr-2006, 03:08 PM
also holder of the "highest goff and gegger body count":lol:

EvilNed
25-Apr-2006, 04:13 PM
The town I live in is considered to be the largest drug den in the southern part of this country.

Danny
25-Apr-2006, 04:57 PM
hmmm....:rockbrow:

Rottedfreak
25-Apr-2006, 07:04 PM
Ever been to South Shields? I noticed how it was tidier and cleaner then North Shields.

MinionZombie
25-Apr-2006, 08:35 PM
You should visit Cinderford in the Forrest of Dean ... the place looks like a drug rehab facility exploded at the same time a crack den blew up and a grim explosion-meld resulted in Cinderford ... pronounced "Sinnerfer" by the locals, lol.

kortick
26-Apr-2006, 01:21 AM
i am still fascinated by these chavs
they are like white trash who are trying to be black?
or are they jerry springer types who date their relatives?

do they hang out on the streets or what?

do people go out chav-bashing?

what a thing. a chav.

totally fascinating....

MinionZombie
26-Apr-2006, 12:05 PM
All of what you said and more, the lowest of the low really. If only people went out chav-bashing, teach those happy-slapping sons-a-bitches what for with a taste of their own medicine.

Combat Zombie
27-Apr-2006, 02:53 AM
This town isn't a gateway to hell, but all the towns that surround this one are, if you catch my drift.

Danny
27-Apr-2006, 05:49 AM
i am still fascinated by these chavs
they are like white trash who are trying to be black?
or are they jerry springer types who date their relatives?

do they hang out on the streets or what?

do people go out chav-bashing?

what a thing. a chav.

totally fascinating....

look if any americans need to know what chavs are simply look here.

http://www.cecimoz.co.uk/portal.php?page=10

and the kind of all chavs

http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

seriously watch the devvo movies in the second link, thats how chavs really act using phrases like

"check out ma gangsta bling m8!"

Ryan
27-Apr-2006, 02:25 PM
I work in Stevenage and it's 100% a gateway with the postcode being SG1 and Stevenage is full of chav's

kortick
27-Apr-2006, 09:09 PM
oh man hellsing

that dewo charecter
do you know where to find him?

id club him like a baby seal

i would love to run into him so
i could hurt him real bad

he wears the same clothes every day

we have scum like that around here

i just beat one little bastard who asked me for money
i told him no and he slugged me in the back of the head

i then beat the **** out of him till my knuckles were
bleeding
that dewo needs a good whacking real bad

Danny
28-Apr-2006, 03:39 AM
S'CUS ME AS YOU GOT 20 PEEES FER'T BUS DICKED'?, NO? AH.. AH M8 THATS REET GAY LIKE YA FRIGGIN KLEGGY!"

thats the kinda thing you get at a bustop in nottingham,:lol:

MinionZombie
28-Apr-2006, 09:09 AM
lol, we got approached once by a stack of chavs in Norwich once asking for fags - but we weren't smokers so we said we didn't have any and they immediately thought it was because we were being "prejudiced" (or the chav lingo equivalent). But they were like five years younger than us, bloody chavs. Fortunately Norwich is inundated with students - who are overall much nicer people ... by a long shot.

Danny
28-Apr-2006, 09:14 AM
we may be nice but damn is students is lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzas;fserg...................... ...............sa]gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

*fallen asleep on the keyboard*:lol: