PDA

View Full Version : Memories of my childhood will never be the same...

Kaos
27-Mar-2008, 10:43 PM
Don't say I didn't warn you...

6AXPnH0C9UA

:lol:

Skippy911sc
28-Mar-2008, 12:45 AM
I love those videos with the bleeps...I realized that now the tone they use has become a bad word! How soon before the censors make them stop using this!

capncnut
28-Mar-2008, 08:17 PM
<BLEEP>ing brilliant! My fave Sesame Street character too. That's one of the better bleep videos out there, very clever.

MinionZombie
28-Mar-2008, 10:36 PM
YouTube t'aint workin' for me at t'moment, but is it the one with the Cookie Monster?

I saw a clip of that on some American talk show or something, and he sniffs a cookie and is all wild-eyed and jaw-dropped and says something, but it's bleeped - so it's like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" and it's f*cking hilarious. :D

Kaos
29-Mar-2008, 01:27 AM
YouTube t'aint workin' for me at t'moment, but is it the one with the Cookie Monster?

I saw a clip of that on some American talk show or something, and he sniffs a cookie and is all wild-eyed and jaw-dropped and says something, but it's bleeped - so it's like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" and it's f*cking hilarious. :D
Nope, it is the Song of the Count coming to you from Sesame Skreat 1973, BEYOTCH!!

MinionZombie
29-Mar-2008, 11:30 AM
hehe, pretty funny stuff (YouTube working for me again)...still thought the Cookie Monster one was funnier though, personally speaking anyway.

Craig
29-Mar-2008, 12:10 PM
vDEKYUQRV24