PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Dead Down?

Wyldwraith
09-Apr-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey,
Every time I try to access the Rise of the Dead section of the site I get some kind of My SQL error. It says if the problem persists to contact an administrator, but I have no contact info for any admins directly on Rise...so I thought I'd come here and ask since the problem hasnt resolved itself after almost a week.

Ideas, comments?

Neil
09-Apr-2008, 11:28 AM
Hey,
Every time I try to access the Rise of the Dead section of the site I get some kind of My SQL error. It says if the problem persists to contact an administrator, but I have no contact info for any admins directly on Rise...so I thought I'd come here and ask since the problem hasnt resolved itself after almost a week.

Ideas, comments?

Hi... The site/forum in question is actually not HPotD related, but we just offer a link to them. I recall trying that link over the past week or two and it was fine then, so hopefully the current issue is just a temporary one.

If it stays down we'll have to remove the link to it, which is a shame as it's been there for many many years!

Wyldwraith
11-Apr-2008, 05:28 PM
Hey,
Would you mind checking if the Rise of the Dead forum is still down, and if so what error it gives you? Or would you perhaps know how I could get in touch with that forum's administrator?

I know that forum isn't HotD's responsibility, but before giving up on a community I've been a part of for some time I'd like to try everything I can think of...

Thank you in advance :)

Neil
11-Apr-2008, 08:04 PM
Hey,
Would you mind checking if the Rise of the Dead forum is still down, and if so what error it gives you? Or would you perhaps know how I could get in touch with that forum's administrator?

I know that forum isn't HotD's responsibility, but before giving up on a community I've been a part of for some time I'd like to try everything I can think of...

Thank you in advance :)

Same problem... I'll see if I can email the administrator (if I still have their email address) over the weekend... :)

Neil
18-Apr-2008, 02:53 PM
I'll try again this weekend!

Neil
01-May-2008, 08:29 AM
Check it now...