PDA

View Full Version : Chernobyl Disaster - Check this out!

Cody
26-Apr-2006, 02:37 AM
We all know it was 20 years ago, but ya ever think what the "ghost" towns look like now? This is seriously so cool (http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/chapter1.html)

Good read of a motorcyclist's ride through Chernobyl. As far as I know, it's legit too.

HLS
26-Apr-2006, 04:53 AM
WOW that is something! Thanks for posting that

hls

DeadJonas190
26-Apr-2006, 05:39 AM
I'm glad you posted that, somebody had posted it a couple years back, but I lost my link to it. Thanks man, its cool.

Rottedfreak
26-Apr-2006, 08:40 AM
Just think, this could have been every city in the world if Neutron bombs went flying....

Deadman_Deluxe
26-Apr-2006, 09:03 AM
Just think, this could have been every city in the world if Neutron bombs went flying....

We can but dream ...

deadwrtr
26-Apr-2006, 03:04 PM
t's a really cool story, unfortunately it was found to be a fake... sorry about that

What?

DjfunkmasterG
26-Apr-2006, 03:10 PM
How do we know it is a fake?

That was a good story, fake or not. Was very eerie looking at those pictures.

MaximusIncredulous
26-Apr-2006, 05:08 PM
t's a really cool story, unfortunately it was found to be a fake... sorry about that

Link???

DjfunkmasterG
26-Apr-2006, 05:08 PM
Taken from an Interview about Ghost Story, Originall appeared in:
My interview to "Jaqhama" (Kevin Lumley) for Bikernet online magazine

INT = Interviewer ELena is the girl who did Ghost Town.

INT -Jaqhama: You have had about 15 million "hits" on your site, that's very impressive. It tells me that the story has got out.

Elena: It's more then 15 millions, "Ghost Town" was on the news in 2004 and I had 3 million unique visitors on my site in April 2004, 2.5 millions in May 2004. Mirrored sites also reported of big traffic. Then papers all around the world start to write that my site is not true and it brought me even more visitors. Now, water has cooled around Chernobyl story, but people still have interest to my web sites. To me it is important to know that my work has permanent value and is not of one day fleeting popularity.

Read the full interview.
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/gamma/interview.html

Cody
26-Apr-2006, 06:41 PM
This disaster/accident reminds me of what the world would look if the dead did rise!

DjfunkmasterG
26-Apr-2006, 06:55 PM
I would love to film a zombie movie in that town...

Not like ROTLD4, but a movie showing the aftermath.