PDA

View Full Version : If you want to meet John Amplas

thxleo
09-May-2008, 04:26 PM
I just conducted an interview with John Amplas the other day, soon to make it's way to this site btw. I was able to convince John that doing a convention might be alot of fun for him and he has agreed to do so. John has tentatively agreed to appear the entire weekend at the HorrorHound convention in Pittsburgh in June. I spoke with him this morning and with the agent who handles the guests to confirm. So if you always wanted to meet John, this is your chance!
The information should be on the official site soon...
www.horrorhoundweekend.com

capncnut
09-May-2008, 05:18 PM
If I was a local to the Burgh, I would most certainly attend. Damn that ocean!

Looking forward to the interview though.

Neil
12-May-2008, 01:18 PM
I just conducted an interview with John Amplas the other day, soon to make it's way to this site btw. I was able to convince John that doing a convention might be alot of fun for him and he has agreed to do so. John has tentatively agreed to appear the entire weekend at the HorrorHound convention in Pittsburgh in June. I spoke with him this morning and with the agent who handles the guests to confirm. So if you always wanted to meet John, this is your chance!
The information should be on the official site soon...
www.horrorhoundweekend.comYou're like a convention pimp or something :)

twistbud
13-Jun-2008, 06:51 PM
My wife just emailed me to let me know she booked a room for Friday night at the Raddison. Nice surprise. :cool: This will be my fist convention. Anyone else going? Any advice for a first timer? Unfortunately we will have to buy tickets at the door.

DawnFan inCincy
15-Jul-2008, 04:44 PM
For those that missed him in Pittsburgh, he's doing the HorrorHound show in Indy in August.

thxleo
17-Jul-2008, 08:32 PM
John will also be appearing at the Cinema Wasteland show in Cleveland the weekend of October 3-5.
www.cinemawasteland.com