PDA

View Full Version : UNDEAD HORRORS Feat. Deadlands: The Rising (Re-release)

DjfunkmasterG
19-May-2008, 01:02 PM
Tempe Entertainment is set to relase a multipack of DVD's in the undead genre. UNDEAD HORRORS, set for a june 2008 release, features 5 films from 5 directors.

The films include
Deadlands: The Rising
The Stink of Flesh
Zombie Cop
Ghoul School
Maximum Impact

More info here:

http://store.tempevideo.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=TV&Product_Code=FC-255

DVD sleeve here: http://store.tempevideo.com/fatcatdvd/undead_5pk-big.jpg

The street price is $19.99, and for those of you whom already own Deadlands, the version on this set is the same, however, a remastered re-release with the alternate ending is set for 2009.

MinionZombie
19-May-2008, 05:49 PM
Cool stuff.

I take it the re-release you're gonna do is to tie-in or whatever with DL2.

How many copies has the stand-alone Deadlands DVD sold now?

DjfunkmasterG
19-May-2008, 09:55 PM
Not really a tie in... TEMPE just wanted to group the zombie flicks they have into a package.

I know Deadlands is still the best seller, and is on its 3rd or 4th pressing I think.

I lost track honestly... mainly because I haven't received my last quarter statement yet.

capncnut
20-May-2008, 12:18 AM
Not really a tie in... TEMPE, (etc)
Do Tempe have a UK affiliate? Ive seen many other companies that release independent zomb/horror movies (for £12-17) but I just wondered. I hope to see Trapped in the UK and not have to pay through the nose via other wanky company whose gonna steal my dollar.

MinionZombie
20-May-2008, 09:46 AM
I was meaning the re-release of Deadlands on it's own being a tie-in to DL2, that you mentioned before, not the 5 movie box-set being a tie-in.

DjfunkmasterG
20-May-2008, 12:39 PM
There will be a re-release with the alternate ending and would probably get done once Trapped is complete, that is as much of a tie-in the film will get.

iluvc2h5oh
24-May-2008, 06:59 PM
Seems like the ball is really rolling for you....

Hope you really get to keep releasing stuff...