PDA

View Full Version : DVD company with great customer service!

GRMonLI
27-Apr-2006, 11:02 PM
I had purchased a copy of "Alien Contamination" a few months ago in one of those cheapie two movies on one DVD's for .99 cents at a discount store.

Now I have been looking for this movie for years and to find it so cheap was a thrill but alas it would not play in any of my five DVD players.

So I looked up the manufacturer online and send a email to customer service basically asking where I could find another store that sold them so I could buy another copy (the store I got it from had none left). I got no answer so I sent another email then a third.

Now in no way did I threaten or make a fuss I just wanted the name of a store!! I got an email last week from the Customer Service Manager apologizing for taking so long to respond and saying that he was going to send me a copy of the DVD if I emailed him my address!!! Wow!!!

I emailed my address with a thank you and two days later I got another email from a staffer saying she wanted to let me know that my DVD had been sent.

Today I got a UPS package and thought it would be the DVD that did nto work. Well it was but it also contained two other movies from their collection...and none of them I had already!!

So no I have 6 new movies to add to my collection.

Here is to EASTWESTDVD and their great customer service!!!!!! :lol:

Danny
28-Apr-2006, 09:55 AM
either hell hyas frozen over, or you work for em',:lol: .

Philly_SWAT
28-Apr-2006, 10:43 AM
Do me a favor, and tell me the name of this DVD company

Danny
28-Apr-2006, 11:03 AM
id hazard a guess at the link above.

GRMonLI
28-Apr-2006, 06:49 PM
I DO NOT work for them and believe me I thought Hell had frozen over after receiving such great service!!!!!

Thats why I posted it, I was just blown away.

Its in the bottom of my post......Eastwest DVD

I do not work for them.