PDA

View Full Version : games

clanglee
13-Jun-2008, 06:32 AM
Why won't my high scores post on the arcade page? it says I do not have permission to post on that page. . .what gives?

Ummm, never mind. . . got it

Neil
13-Jun-2008, 03:02 PM
Why won't my high scores post on the arcade page? it says I do not have permission to post on that page. . .what gives?

Ummm, never mind. . . got it

I had a problem with this ages ago with one particular browser, and in the end had to use another for high scores to work.

I of course got the high score in every game while using the 'wrong' browser :stunned:

Andy
13-Jun-2008, 08:39 PM
Is this problem recent or ongoing? i'll have a snoop later when i get time.

Neil
14-Jun-2008, 07:02 PM

I had the problems when the arcade was first put in... Not sure what the situation is now regarding browser issues though...

Philly_SWAT
27-Oct-2008, 10:14 PM

Apparently this problem is ongoing. I remember with this topic was first mentioned right after the switch to the new boards. I did not have a problem at the time. I recently got a new computer, and now I get the same message. It particulary sucked after a hours long Defend your Castle marathon where I had over 20,000,000 points. In fact, that sucked a lot!!!!!!!!

This is what the message says:

Philly_SWAT, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

The problem does not occur if I play a very short game. If that happens, I am able to post a score. But I just played a game of Tontie and beat the high score, and it didnt seem like the game took too long, so I guess the time is not that long until it ..... "times out" the ability to post a score.