PDA

View Full Version : So, what exactley IS a "hate crime"?

Adrenochrome
28-Apr-2006, 07:27 PM
Pathetic! This certainly sounds "hateful" to me!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193618,00.html

and, look at these little punk asses -
http://www.cbsnews.com/images/2006/04/27/image1553705g.jpg
They need to be bitch slapped.

EvilNed
28-Apr-2006, 08:04 PM
Guy on the right looks like a young Mark Wahlberg.

Punk asses.

Also, they are sick ****tards. Who the hell even wants to sodomize someone else with a pipe unless they get off on it? That **** is disgusting. Who even thinks of that?

Tied2thetracks
28-Apr-2006, 08:09 PM
I don't know if this a by the book hate crime, I think hate crime laws are stupid. If I were to get in a fight with someone of a different race slurs probally would be exchanged on both sides, I still wouldn't consider myself a racist.

Anyway, these little bitches are evil and they are going to prison for a long time. Damn, what is wrong with parents these days.

kortick
28-Apr-2006, 08:47 PM
what a terrible thing to happen for all involved

it truly makes you wonder what is going on with people these days

we can only hope that these sadists get the proper punishment
and things like this do not become more frequent

tragically sad

slickwilly13
28-Apr-2006, 08:50 PM
Sh@t! I live right next to that town. In fact, I might be heading that way tonight. Small world....

TexasZombie
28-Apr-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah, that's just a couple of hours from us too.

Sick f*cks. <deleted>

Hope they get the maximum penalties.

TZ

Zombie-A-GoGo
29-Apr-2006, 02:23 AM
I don't get stuff like this...it's like I just don't live in the same world as people like this. Who the hell does this??

slickwilly13
29-Apr-2006, 02:29 AM
Crawfish Festival is going on in Spring and its only about 10-15 minutes away. This was the first I have heard about this incident.

TexasZombie
29-Apr-2006, 02:42 AM
I don't get stuff like this...it's like I just don't live in the same world as people like this. Who the hell does this??

People do this and worse all the time. This is just one that caught the media's attention. The dozens of other times this or something worse was done to someone else in the US on the same day went unreported in the national media.

I sincerely hope the victim recovers and can heal from this emotionally as well as physically.

Why does it happen? 'Cause as a species, we're pretty screwed up. We're sick little primates. The behaviors that we evolved that allowed us to survive before we had technology get out of control in our society as it currently exists.

Back when I worked in forensics I used to see some very sick $hit.

Lawyer (to expert witness): So (insert my name here), in your opinion, were the cigarette burns on the baby inflicted pre- or postmortem?

Stuff like that makes me glad I work in the honest field of oncology nowadays.

TZ

slickwilly13
29-Apr-2006, 03:11 AM
I read on Yahoo that they were drinking, smoking dope, and taking Xanax *which is known as bars around here*. I know for certain if you mix bars and alcohol together it changes people's behavior. Years ago a couple of my friends would mix the two together. It would make them arrogant, bold, and very aggressive. One of my friends was normally very passive, but when he was messed up, he was quick to want to fight. My friends ended up fighting each other *over some stupid reasons* while drunk and barred up. They did some low down things that they wouldn't have done if they were sober. That stuff isn't worth the trouble.

TexasZombie
29-Apr-2006, 03:18 AM
Bad combination, definitely.

I'd like to see some of the parents get the $hit beat out of them too. How'd a 12 year old, a 16 year old, a 17 year old, and an 18 year old get together at the same party without parental supervision? The last three, I can see. But what the heck was a 12 year old doing there???

I'm no paragon of child rearing, but my step critters were never allowed to be in that sort of situation. Maybe I was too controlling, but it kept 'em out of trouble while they were under my roof. They did eventually come to understand my reasoning. The oldest one's even applying it to the grand critters - hopefully he'll keep as close an eye on his two as I did on him.

TZ

DeadJonas190
29-Apr-2006, 03:40 AM
I hope they are convicted and put to death. F*ckers like that don't deserve to be alive.

TexasZombie
29-Apr-2006, 03:45 AM
I hope they are convicted and put to death. F*ckers like that don't deserve to be alive.

Can't disagree with the sentiment. We'll be lucky if they both do three years, sad to say. But maybe they can get gang raped in prison...

TZ

LoSTBoY
29-Apr-2006, 04:30 AM
True that the punks should be prosecuted for what they did. But still, the 16 year old was trying to get his jollies with a 12 year old. I beat up would have done, but not what they did.

slickwilly13
29-Apr-2006, 06:43 AM
Actually, the story has changed. It wasn't a party. It was a group of kids hanging out. The victim who is 17 and not 16, the 2 suspects17 and 18, and 2 kids who were at least 12. But alcohol and drugs were involved. That's what annoys me about the news media. They can't get their facts straight the first time.

Danny
29-Apr-2006, 07:29 AM
holy crap is that mark hanna?:lol:

p2501
29-Apr-2006, 11:31 AM
So, what exactley IS a "hate crime"?

it's **** poor legislators, trying to dicatate social policy. in order to garner more minority votes.

that's about it.

a criminal act should not be judged by it's victims'. doing that creates a "two tiered" system of sentencing, which is at best absurd.

Adrenochrome
29-Apr-2006, 12:09 PM
So, what exactley IS a "hate crime"?

it's **** poor legislators, trying to dicatate social policy. in order to garner more minority votes.

that's about it.

a criminal act should not be judged by it's victims'. doing that creates a "two tiered" system of sentencing, which is at best absurd.

Didn't it start with gay bashing? Either way, it's still f*cked up.

MissJacksonCA
13-Jun-2007, 05:43 AM
That made me so sick I couldn't finish reading the article... but what about penalizing the owners of the home where the incident occurred? Hello!

darth los
13-Jun-2007, 05:57 AM
That made me so sick I couldn't finish reading the article... but what about penalizing the owners of the home where the incident occurred? Hello!

It does seem sometimes that the legislature has their heads up their asses. Come to think of it, when was the last time a law was passed and everybody said "alright, good job, now that's what i'm talking about"? They're too busy debating flag burning amendments and anti gay marriage laws to pass any significant , meaningful legislation.