PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays?

Yojimbo
18-Jun-2008, 07:11 PM
No big deal, but last year on my birthday, June 18th, I noticed that my name was listed under the birthdays section on the front of the forum pages. It might sound strange, but I did appreciate this mention since, these days, no one wishes me happy brithday with the exception of my wife and immediate family. This year, my 40th birthday, I was looking forward to this listing but did not see it. I assume that there was some sort of glitch that prevented my birthday to be listed, so I thought that I would mention it.

I know that the mods here have a lot to deal with, and again, this issue is not a big deal or anything, but if you all get a chance could you please look into this. Someone else's birthday might get missed tommorow or the next day.

HPOTD Mods Rule!!

Mike70
18-Jun-2008, 07:22 PM
happy birthday old man.:D

Yojimbo
18-Jun-2008, 11:12 PM
happy birthday old man.:D

Thanks brother scipio. Beginning to realize that 40 isn't that old.

MinionZombie
19-Jun-2008, 10:35 AM
Happy b-day Yojimbo! :)

Check your user cp settings, there might be an option in there that needs checking to show it up.

Neil
19-Jun-2008, 07:17 PM
There is a 'privacy' setting for DOB!? What's your set to Yojimbo?

acealive1
19-Jun-2008, 07:26 PM
happy birthday homes, we're 14 years and 11 months apart. LOL

DjfunkmasterG
25-Jun-2008, 01:30 PM
Mine has never come up on HPOTD, even when I enabled it last year, and this year I turn the big 37, July 16th.

Skippy911sc
25-Jun-2008, 01:37 PM
Maybe its similar to Y2K...once you hit 40 the server just doesn't know what to do... ;)

Happy B-Day...people our age, I thought, did not like to be remembered that they are one day closer to the Box.

Neil
25-Jun-2008, 03:35 PM
people our age, I thought, did not like to be remembered that they are one day closer to the Box.Or the Cooker (in my case)...

Yojimbo
03-Jul-2008, 08:08 AM
Thanks DJ (and happy 37th this month too!) and homeboy Ace, Neil who always fights the good fight (I will check my settings), my brother wrought from another mother Minon, and Skip, who like me is still managing to evade that box, or at least trying to. You guys rule!

Soylent green is people!

acealive1
04-Jul-2008, 12:36 AM
Mine has never come up on HPOTD, even when I enabled it last year, and this year I turn the big 37, July 16th.

ya son of a bitch,pick another month :lol::lol:

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jul-2008, 11:56 AM
Thanks DJ (and happy 37th this month too!) and homeboy Ace, Neil who always fights the good fight (I will check my settings), my brother wrought from another mother Minon, and Skip, who like me is still managing to evade that box, or at least trying to. You guys rule!

Soylent green is people!

Thanks Yojimbo.

ya son of a bitch,pick another month :lol::lol:

I wish I could, then maybe it would actually show up. Another year another missing entry. :rant:

Debbieangel
20-Jul-2008, 02:23 AM
Yojimbo HAPPY BDAY alittle late but still I hope it was GREAT!
HAPPY BDAY to the rest of you too!!!
OOH plezzzz as for age when you all get my age then let's talk about the cooker and the box!!! You's just youngun's! lol

BTW: I still feel like a young chick!:hyper:
Age is all in how you see it!

acealive1
20-Jul-2008, 03:08 AM
my birthday was yesterday :(

capncnut
20-Jul-2008, 03:34 AM
Yup and we said happy birthday in the shoutbox. Whaddya want, a fricken Blue Peter badge?

J/K! :D

Happy birthday, mate. :)

Yojimbo
01-Aug-2008, 11:30 PM

Happy belated birthday acealive. Hope it ruled!