PDA

View Full Version : how did it all start?

Danny
29-Apr-2006, 05:14 PM
well i was insired by glavatron to start this thread with the title of his,

okay heres the idea, post here your own origional idea no matter how vague about how you would start a zombie film, compared to coma or trapped in a house like so many out there.

heres mine

1:a cruise ship gets stranded when it finally drifts to land theres zombies.

2:a blair witch style thing about a group of hillbilllys hiding in the woods for generations,they all no some voodoo and have zombified themsleves and any hikers they find, think the ganados of resi evil.

3: mcdonalds did it,lol.... actually that aint a bad idea.

Adrenochrome
29-Apr-2006, 05:16 PM
3: mcdonalds did it,lol.... actually that aint a bad idea.
I love this one!

I'd probably have Tom Cruise explode in a public place and his tainted blood would start a Zombie Outbreak! The first Zombies would be Peter Jackson and Michael Moore because it's obvious they'll eat anything.

Danny
29-Apr-2006, 05:23 PM
thats a cool idea, fast food turning people into zombies, y'know that really DOES have the makings of a good zombie comedy, with "subtle" romero style under tones.

hey minion zombie i think i found that film we could both work on,:lol:

Adrenochrome
29-Apr-2006, 05:28 PM
thats a cool idea, fast food turning people into zombies, y'know that really DOES have the makings of a good zombie comedy, with "subtle" romero style under tones.

especially since most of the fast food employees are mindless zombies to begin with. Dropping food on the dirty floors and whiping it off on their sweat-stained, filthy uniforms. (at least, here, they are:dead: )

Danny
29-Apr-2006, 06:15 PM
especially since most of the fast food employees are mindless zombies to begin with. Dropping food on the dirty floors and whiping it off on their sweat-stained, filthy uniforms. (at least, here, they are:dead: )

thats what i meant thank you for ruining a perfecly good pun.:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
29-Apr-2006, 07:27 PM
thats a cool idea, fast food turning people into zombies, y'know that really DOES have the makings of a good zombie comedy

It's been done. Remember the movie "The Stuff"?

Danny
29-Apr-2006, 07:33 PM
obviously i dont, explain?

DjfunkmasterG
29-Apr-2006, 07:45 PM
There was this junk food yogurt that killed people and turned them into zombies. It was called The Stuff.

Lord_Galvatron
29-Apr-2006, 08:41 PM
well i was insired by glavatron to start this thread with the title of his

I inspired someone!!!! :( *snif*

And yes,,, I remember The Stuff!

Danny
30-Apr-2006, 10:30 AM
yes well done, but megatron was better.

EvilNed
30-Apr-2006, 10:51 AM
This summer me and a friend are going to do the stupidiest cause for a zombie film ever, and that is green goo. It will start with a bunch of community service workers getting infected, and then turn into zombies and go on a killing spree.

The title will be "Attack of the Community Service Workers", and feature them growling on the cover.

Anyway... If I were to make a serious zombie flick and had a good budget I'd make an "in medias res" intro.

Danny
30-Apr-2006, 11:32 AM
Anyway... If I were to make a serious zombie flick and had a good budget I'd make an "in medias res" intro.

huh?

DjfunkmasterG
30-Apr-2006, 02:02 PM
Thats what I was going to ask?

Lord_Galvatron
30-Apr-2006, 07:05 PM
"in medias res"

It means "In the middle of things". I guess in his story the zombies are on a rampage already.

And Hellsng? Yes... Megatron was cooler. But I still like Galvy. :)

Danny
30-Apr-2006, 07:44 PM
i only know mese-en-scene, and yeah, i still think galvatron was cool.