PDA

View Full Version : 'Alpha male sex'

Neil
21-Jun-2008, 05:38 PM
Discussion moved from another thread into its own dedicated thread so as not to thread-jack

Whats the matter, you dont like black girls? Fine, more for me. I like all girls. :elol:
I cannot begin to imagine having sex with someone and not caring about their enjoyment during the experience, let alone having sex with someone you actually - on some level - have no respect for and actually in reality despise them! So how would you in any way want to associate with that person let alone give them pleasure? Yuk!

Khardis
21-Jun-2008, 09:42 PM
I cannot begin to imagine having sex with someone and not caring about their enjoyment during the experience, let alone having sex with someone you actually - on some level - have no respect for and actually in reality despise them! So how would you in any way want to associate with that person let alone give them pleasure? Yuk!

I don't want to insult you, but you approach sex more like a woman than a man... from what I have seen and I hang with some serious alpha males (maybe that screw up my perception) who get new girls every night and they don't worry about such things, and yet the women still flock in droves. How much vag are you pulling in a week? Im curious and I am totally not trying to be offensive I'm being sincere.

Neil
22-Jun-2008, 08:34 AM
I don't want to insult you, but you approach sex more like a woman than a man... from what I have seen and I hang with some serious alpha males (maybe that screw up my perception) who get new girls every night and they don't worry about such things, and yet the women still flock in droves. How much vag are you pulling in a week? Im curious and I am totally not trying to be offensive I'm being sincere.

LOL! There's two, no, infact three things here...

1) We're obviously taking this thread well off topic, but I'm willing to go with it because it's kind of interesting.

2) Often on the forum your comments can edge towards being somewhat distastefully put at times. ie: Look at some of your terminology in your previous post? Hmmm.. Anyway, I'm not sure if this is on purpose or through lack of consideration or what really... but I'm willing to go with it because it's kind of interesting.

3) As regards your actual comment, it really did make me smile - It's comes across as such a colleage boy/school boy mind-set it's hard not to - I'm sure you didn't intend it that way? :)

First, you forget I'm in a long term committed relationship with kids, so a good part of your question is basically just null and void.

However, as regards the mindset you talk about, I've never been one for mindless sex. Really never seen the point TBH. For example, the idea of going to a prostitute actually repels me. Actually having sex with someone who you are fully aware are just pretending to like you, and in reality probably - at some level at least - detest you...

As for 'mindless alpha male sex', again, seems such a shallow, naive, and TBH waste of an experience I don't get it. I'd much rather take a women through a couple of (real) orgasms - why on eath not for goodness sake - than take this lame brain 19th century alpha male approach and just bang away for your own enjoyment.

As for 'flocks' of girls being attracted to such men, generally (IMHO) it seems to be a particular types of girl. Generally insecure ones who simply need the attention - in any way they can get it - to feel happy about themselves. Often quite young girls are eager for this attention as they can be quite insecure. So how are they guarenteed attention? By hanging around guys desperate to give 'attention'...

Back to the 'alpha males' again :) You have to wonder where this selfish, self-centered approach to sex comes from. Personally I believe it is most likely down to two things:-
a) The innability to actually just talk to the opposite sex on an intimate level. ie: Not being able to drop the social barriers and actually talk about sex with them. This I suspect comes down to some sort of insecurity (embarrassment) at some level.
b) Possibility just the inability (or lack of self trust/faith) to actually give a woman an orgasm, quite simply just because of (a)?

Anyway, I've never felt the need to 'prove' myself by competing in that 'alpha male sex' behaviour way. Possibly, I've never had anything to worry about to make me :)

Khardis
22-Jun-2008, 09:25 AM
LOL! There's two, no, infact three things here...

1) We're obviously taking this thread well off topic, but I'm willing to go with it because it's kind of interesting.

2) Often on the forum your comments can edge towards being somewhat distastefully put at times. ie: Look at some of your terminology in your previous post? Hmmm.. Anyway, I'm not sure if this is on purpose or through lack of consideration or what really... but I'm willing to go with it because it's kind of interesting.

3) As regards your actual comment, it really did make me smile - It's comes across as such a colleage boy/school boy mind-set it's hard not to - I'm sure you didn't intend it that way? :)

First, you forget I'm in a long term committed relationship with kids, so a good part of your question is basically just null and void.

However, as regards the mindset you talk about, I've never been one for mindless sex. Really never seen the point TBH. For example, the idea of going to a prostitute actually repels me. Actually having sex with someone who you are fully aware are just pretending to like you, and in reality probably - at some level at least - detest you...

As for 'mindless alpha male sex', again, seems such a shallow, naive, and TBH waste of an experience I don't get it. I'd much rather take a women through a couple of (real) orgasms - why on eath not for goodness sake - than take this lame brain 19th century alpha male approach and just bang away for your own enjoyment.

As for 'flocks' of girls being attracted to such men, generally (IMHO) it seems to be a particular types of girl. Generally insecure ones who simply need the attention - in any way they can get it - to feel happy about themselves. Often quite young girls are eager for this attention as they can be quite insecure. So how are they guarenteed attention? By hanging around guys desperate to give 'attention'...

Back to the 'alpha males' again :) You have to wonder where this selfish, self-centered approach to sex comes from. Personally I believe it is most likely down to two things:-
a) The innability to actually just talk to the opposite sex on an intimate level. ie: Not being able to drop the social barriers and actually talk about sex with them. This I suspect comes down to some sort of insecurity (embarrassment) at some level.
b) Possibility just the inability (or lack of self trust/faith) to actually give a woman an orgasm, quite simply just because of (a)?

Anyway, I've never felt the need to 'prove' myself by competing in that 'alpha male sex' behaviour way. Possibly, I've never had anything to worry about to make me :)

Well its certainly clear that you do not understand "alpha male mindless sex" all sex is mindless when you're not creating children technically, no matter how close you think you are to a woman. And I see that you've hammered home the point that sport sex is from inability to talk to a woman or not being able to get them off... this is weird. Because we wouldn't be able to get these women hooked if we didn't know how to talk to them, or get the off. Have you considered that you could be wrong on both fronts? That we are just really successful with the ladies and have more options when it comes to sex?

Now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with monogamy.. but you have to admit, it gets BORING after a while. Anyone who says otherwise is either laying, or deluding themselves IMO. You can say this is boyish, or it stems from some sort of insecurity, but have you considered that its just true in general? I don't like eating the same food every day or the same clothes every day either.

And as for the girls who flock... trust me, its not insecure women and girls etc. Its mature women who know what they want. And we have high standards too, we don't mess with mental cases at least I know I don't.

It seems like we have a missfire in comunication on 2 things.

1. Morality. see I have nothing against monogamy hell if i'm with a girl i love i tend to be monogamous, but I don't try to pretend that thats it for life. You may be a 1 woman person but I like a variety.

2. Opporitunity. Well you said it yourself youre in a long term vanilla relationship with kids to consider as it sounds. Nothing wrong with that. I dont know what you look like and I am not trying to offend you but I feel like I am probably more physically attractive than you are probably. I have no way to verify this short of meeting you so its not really an issue. But in my greater circle of friends and associates I tend to pull more girls and numbers etc than the rest on average. I dont want to let that go to waste.:stunned:

Neil
22-Jun-2008, 10:41 AM
Well its certainly clear that you do not understand "alpha male mindless sex" all sex is mindless when you're not creating children technically, no matter how close you think you are to a woman. And I see that you've hammered home the point that sport sex is from inability to talk to a woman or not being able to get them off... this is weird. Because we wouldn't be able to get these women hooked if we didn't know how to talk to them, or get the off. Have you considered that you could be wrong on both fronts? That we are just really successful with the ladies and have more options when it comes to sex?

Now don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with monogamy.. but you have to admit, it gets BORING after a while. Anyone who says otherwise is either laying, or deluding themselves IMO. You can say this is boyish, or it stems from some sort of insecurity, but have you considered that its just true in general? I don't like eating the same food every day or the same clothes every day either.

And as for the girls who flock... trust me, its not insecure women and girls etc. Its mature women who know what they want. And we have high standards too, we don't mess with mental cases at least I know I don't.

1. Morality. see I have nothing against monogamy hell if i'm with a girl i love i tend to be monogamous, but I don't try to pretend that thats it for life. You may be a 1 woman person but I like a variety.

2. Opporitunity. Well you said it yourself youre in a long term vanilla relationship with kids to consider as it sounds. Nothing wrong with that. I dont know what you look like and I am not trying to offend you but I feel like I am probably more physically attractive than you are probably. I have no way to verify this short of meeting you so its not really an issue. But in my greater circle of friends and associates I tend to pull more girls and numbers etc than the rest on average. I dont want to let that go to waste.:stunned:

OK... Let's try and address your points.

'all sex is mindless unless it's not producing kids' - I have to disagree here. Sex on the hole is for stimulation, enjoymenta and basic gratifaction. Good/great sex is surely trying to get and give as much stimulation, enjoyment and gratification...

'Because we wouldn't be able to get these women hooked if we didn't know how to talk to them, or get the off.' - Getting off, as you put it, in itself sets the standard/scope for the event taking place. And there's various forms of 'talking' in my book. 'Foreplay talk' which in effect is enough to get to event. This is not partularly hard, and in reality is aided by 'looks' or alcohol. The talking I was referring to was the ability to actually communicate with the other person about sex... How else are you going to find out what they live/want? Some men seem to have serious problems doing this, hence the number of women who have a problem climaxing or worse still even have to fake it...

monogamy - you have to admit, it gets BORING after a while. - Oh of course there's always the 'grass is greener syndrome', but once you've had enough life experience I'd suggest you realise that's all it is... A syndrome. The best sex - IMHO - is absolutely relaxed sex, ideally where you know what the other person wants and ideally they know exactly what you want. Of course one night flings have the excitement factor, but that seems to wear thin quite quickly...

but I feel like I am probably more physically attractive than you are probably - Maybe, maybe not. You're certainly somewhat younger than me, so you've got that massive advantage :) But TBH I realised a long time ago that it doesn't really matter.

But, I know (in my younger days - I'm getting on now :)) women generally approached me, and I didn't really have to chat women up :) And TBH the greatest compliment was that even some gay guys made a pass... Now they ARE picky :)

At your age, I was in very good physical condition and reasonably muscular. I was in a fairly well paid job, and even flying to places like Johannesburg to train people and work, so I was pretty 'worldly'... So I suspect I may well have turned heads more than you, so there! :p

Now though, I'm rather older, but still not in bad shape... Not grey yet, but these long hairs in the ears! What the hell are those all about :eek:

26-28 I would say was my favourite age! Make the most of it :)

Anyway, we seem to have moved off the topic. Your implication that you would have ('alpha male') sex with anyone purely for your own gratification... And that's something I could never imagine... The other person's enjoyment is paramount to my own.

Danny
22-Jun-2008, 11:34 AM

so i assume that the use of the royal we means that in your eyes you yourself are an "alpha" male then?

Tricky
22-Jun-2008, 11:45 AM
Ive had my fair share of one night stands,but none of them even compare to real love sex,not even close!i make every effort i can to make sure the woman enjoys it!its true most women dont want an oversensitive wet flannel of a bloke,but they do want someone who understands them (thats the hard bit) & makes them feel loved

mista_mo
22-Jun-2008, 04:44 PM
My friend is into that one night stand, get as much sex as you can stuff. I think it's disgusting, but he also did split up with his wife (he is 22, and was married for like 6-7 months) after she cheated on him. That's what set him off, after that he hit a major depression and just slept around, even hooking back up with his ex when she genuinely wanted too renew their relationship (counciling etc.) just to f*ck her (he told her he loved her and all that just to get in her pants again). He has become addicted to it and always talks about it, it's hard to have a conversation with him as it just turns around to his latest sexual escapade. Where am I going with this? At least in his case, the "alpha male" side of him kicked in only after his split-up, and what started as the odd thing, turned into random sex on pretty much a weakly basis.

It's sad, his life now revolves around sex, and that is pretty much it. he works, checks out hot girls on facebook/goes clubbing, and has sex. such a waste.

Confidence issues seem to influence it, as hard as that may seem to believe, as he had terrible confidence and trust in himself.
He even tries to get me to go along with him, or to hook me up with some whore he just met, even though i tell him all the time I don't want anything to do with that nonsense. it just isn't me, and I guess i'm not an alpha male.

EvilNed
22-Jun-2008, 05:04 PM
In Sweden, everyone has sex.

Neil
22-Jun-2008, 06:25 PM
In Sweden, everyone has sex.

Even Swedish nuns have sex? *looks thru dvds on shelf* - Oh yes, even they do!

p2501
23-Jun-2008, 04:36 AM
Even Swedish nuns have sex? *looks thru dvds on shelf* - Oh yes, even they do!

you son of a bitch you said that got lost in the mail when you sent it back to me.
:mad:

SymphonicX
27-Jun-2008, 10:01 AM
Erm.....

I remember this girl I fancied sooooo much, I mean she's proper good looking...but damnit she was a pain in the arse....so arrogant, up her own ass, would talk down to people subtly, was passive agressive...everyone hated her.

I not only hated her....but I wanted to *ahem* her sooooo bad....

I think for many reasons, the biggest being that I wanted to erm....destroy....that chick...totally wreck her....not in a violent way (not really) but just give her one mammouth rogering that she didn't know what hit her....

But I didn't, I got annoyed with her, deleted her from my friends lists and had a very awkward msn conversation with her in which I listed all of her bad points one by one and slowly assassinated her character in a very articulate and well thought out way...

After that she admits to "liking me"....my girlfriend even saw it and said I probably would've been in with a chance...more on that later

so if I could have my time again - bone or insult, I'd go for bone, and put up with it. Who cares, I would've really enjoyed it, she would've too.

Sometimes pure animal instinct needs to be acted on, and as long as no one gets hurt then the emotional implications are redundant - because they wouldn't affect anyone in the situation = no problem. If people want to base their lives around it, let them, it's their bag really...

I've had a LOT of casual flings, mostly in a menage a trois situation, and looking back on all of them, even the ones which got emotionally charged, I don't regret a single one....not a bit. I've had a blast and have waded my wellies in many a puddle (eww bad analogy) and can look back on my life smiling sweetly, knowing that I've done 10 times over all the things that the average alpha male would kill to do!

However, all these casual flings aside, my life is very fulfilling generally, I mean we all have issues, but I am happiest now than I have ever been, owning my own property, long term relationship (with benefits), getting my own car finally, you know, everything material is in place, and everything emotional is secure and great...and still I can enjoy a good f*ck session with a girlie every once in a while...

(although as age progresses, chances worsen!)

- I have to disagree here. Sex on the hole is for stimulation, enjoymenta and basic gratifaction.

Had to laugh at this skillfull mis-spelling....

Sex in the hole is good too....

Neil
27-Jun-2008, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=SymphonicX;146219]Had to laugh at this skillfull mis-spelling..../QUOTE]

Oops! Freudian slip there I guess! :)

SymphonicX
27-Jun-2008, 10:14 AM
I want to have sex with Sigmund Freud's father I mean MOTHER.....damnit.