PDA

View Full Version : Any good zombie artists out there?

KingZombie
29-Apr-2006, 10:32 PM
Hi! I'm looking for someone who can draw a zombie. I am cursed with only a poor ability to draw stick figures.

If you can help. That would be great.
Thanks!

Adrenochrome
30-Apr-2006, 04:01 AM
Hi! I'm looking for someone who can draw a zombie. I am cursed with only a poor ability to draw stick figures.

If you can help. That would be great.
Thanks!
What would these "drawn zombies" be used for, my friend?

Danny
30-Apr-2006, 10:27 AM
a necrophilliacs mastabatory aids?

eww.....:lol:

Adrenochrome
30-Apr-2006, 12:49 PM
a necrophilliacs mastabatory aids?

eww.....:lol:

:dead:

Danny
30-Apr-2006, 01:23 PM
well actually im working with some freinds on a online comic called 'undead' ,work in prgoress, im the writer but i convinced the other guys to let me do one ****ty cover, heres the pencil rough of it ,its issue 3's cover if you care.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/undeadissue1cover.jpg

Deadman_Deluxe
02-May-2006, 06:30 AM
well actually im working with some freinds on a online comic called 'undead' ,work in prgoress, im the writer but i convinced the other guys to let me do one ****ty cover, heres the pencil rough of it ,its issue 3's cover if you care.

If you are the writer ... best to ask your freinds to buy you a "pocket spellcheck" before you prgoress any further :p

Oh and a more, dare i say it, ORIGINAL name would go down a storm!?!

Pencil cover is cool, look forward to seeing it inked and coloured!

Danny
04-May-2006, 06:40 PM
when i write i have no probs ,but it in forums i type dead fast so i make spelling mistakes all the time.

and do i detect sarcasm?, ever heard the term "work in progress"?, oh wait i wrote that right after the title , meh maybe you using babelfish or something.