PDA

View Full Version : oh my, the stupidity!!!!!

Adrenochrome
30-Apr-2006, 01:33 PM
In today's world situation, you'd think people would have a little more intelligence -
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193696,00.html

Danny
30-Apr-2006, 01:40 PM
only ****ing paramount.:p

DjfunkmasterG
30-Apr-2006, 02:00 PM
That is fricking hilarious. I am surprised Anti-Terrorism chants haven't been subjected towards Paramount. I have no idea what the hell they were thinking by putting those boxes in there. They must have been stupid. However they just gave the Terrorists whom wanna blow us up another way to try and kill us all.

MinionZombie
30-Apr-2006, 05:03 PM
Almost as retarded as Fox News suing The Simpsons ... which is produced by Fox. ONLY IN AMERICA!

MaximusIncredulous
30-Apr-2006, 07:29 PM
Almost as bad as the cab driver who thought his passenger was a terrorist because he was singing Led Zep tunes.

Danny
30-Apr-2006, 07:53 PM
Almost as retarded as Fox News suing The Simpsons ... which is produced by Fox. ONLY IN AMERICA!

who would imagine 60 years ago that the british would prefer there goverment and lifestyle to the american one, wierd how time can change a place huh?

id still like to go live in philly though, too much damn 'damp' in general here:lol:

MinionZombie
30-Apr-2006, 09:50 PM
And if that's the case that's saying something, because Labour are crashing and burning right now and have certainly not had a smooth ride this side of the millennium ... as a Conservative I'm obviously chuckling heartily at their scandals and endless f*ck ups ... well, you've gotta laugh at tragedy and terror don't ya? Otherwise I'd never survive till the next election!