PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Slither yet?

Neil
30-Apr-2006, 03:17 PM
Review have been quite good!

Eyebiter
30-Apr-2006, 03:27 PM
It's entertaining. Not as good as Dawn 04. Reminded me of a Roger Corman 'B' monster movie. Had some fairly good CGI effects. Worth seeing in the theater.

Ryan1
30-Apr-2006, 04:51 PM
It's a great movie. Keep your eyes peeled for a cameo from Troma's very own Lloyd Kaufman. James Gunn has a little part in it also.

Danny
30-Apr-2006, 04:52 PM
yet another film that uses shaun of the dead as a way to pull in audiences whenh its nowere near as funny as shaun.

MinionZombie
30-Apr-2006, 05:01 PM
I know I hate that they're using Shaun's good name and well-earned success to pump up their movie - the two films have bugger all in common except the "horror comedy" part, but in that case Slither would have just as much in common with "Critters".

It's like "Dead & Breakfast", they said it was an American SOTD ... BOLLOCKS was it. Shaun is freakin' brilliant ... D&B is freakin' awful. A damn waste of £10 I tell ya.

HLS
30-Apr-2006, 05:36 PM
I thought it was good and funny and a little cheezy.:p

Purge
30-Apr-2006, 08:36 PM
I thought Slither blew goats and ladders.

Danny
30-Apr-2006, 08:47 PM
heres the prime alarm to why its ****, heres all the voice over dude says in the trailer, i swear to god.

" slither, its funnier than shaun if the dead. slither."

thats it.:mad:

HLS
30-Apr-2006, 09:05 PM
heres the prime alarm to why its ****, heres all the voice over dude says in the trailer, i swear to god.

" slither, its funnier than shaun if the dead. slither."

thats it.:mad:

Shaun of the Dead was made better I thought. They were both good movies but I Think Shaun is better.

livingdeadboy
30-Apr-2006, 09:31 PM
I thought it was great

DeadJonas190
01-May-2006, 04:05 AM
I liked it, it was entertaining. Not even close to being as entertaining as Shaun of the Dead, but it was still a fun movie to watch.

Cykotic
01-May-2006, 11:37 AM
Oh my god, slither sucked so much!!!! I was gonna see Silent Hill (It was sold out! how the hell did that happen!) but decided to see this piece of s*** instead. I wasted 1hr 55mins of my life and I want the f***ers back!!!!

Danny
01-May-2006, 11:38 AM
Oh my god, slither sucked so much!!!! I was gonna see Silent Hill (It was sold out! how the hell did that happen!) but decided to see this piece of s*** instead. I wasted 1hr 55mins of my life and I want the f***ers back!!!!

im now becomeing vaguely reminicent of the phantom menace:lol:

Cykotic
01-May-2006, 11:57 AM
I was like that about the Phantom Menace as well!

Danny
01-May-2006, 12:16 PM
dude, everyone was like that about the phantom menace, its like jedi to menace and day to land:lol:

Tullaryx
01-May-2006, 04:14 PM
Slither makes my top 20 for the year, but it's still early yet. I never fell for the it's like Shaun of the Dead marketing ploy. Now, if they said it was like Critters, Ghoulies and the Gremlins then it would be a better fit.

Plus, Gregg Henry as MacReady (get it...alien tentacles + MacReady) doing his c***sucker outburst and manic soliloquoy about Mr. Pibb was great.