PDA

View Full Version : Last nights Soprano's Episode (SPOILERS)

DjfunkmasterG
01-May-2006, 12:23 PM
Well Last nights Episode of The Soprano's, made me think twice. What i originally thought to be a dying TV show is actually becoming a show I want to see continue for at least one more season.

So Many turning points:

Aj is becoming what Tony has most feared, Him! However the exchange between father and son after Tony had to pick up Aj at the police department was probably the most emotional moment in the series so far.

I liked the fact Tony turned down the chance to cheat on Carmela. I think since being chot and his new outlook on life is a good thing, but it is really showcasing his weakness as "The Boss." (Nice Guest Appearance by Julianna Marguiles, playing the character of Julianna... HOT DAMN SHE IS HOT! WHY TONY DID YOU HAVE TO TURN HER DOWN?)

The whole Vito being Gay story line, although a distraction in my opinion, is showing that Tony has compassion with his new outlook, but will it help or hinder the story line for the remainder of the season. I guess the question is, will they pop a cap in his ass?

Some of the best quotes of the series showed up last night. My favorite being when AJ went to kill Uncle Jun and he dropped the knife and Uncle Jun jumped out of his seat at the dinner table in the nut house and yells out "That ain't my knife." Which is telling me Junior really ain't phucked in the head like he claims. I think Junior knows whats going on, but is trying to hide it.

Anyway, thoughts and opinions?

Danny
01-May-2006, 01:22 PM
i only saw the sopranos for the first time ever on channel 4 t'uther day and its a pretty cool show.

Tri0xin
01-May-2006, 04:09 PM
I think the Vito Petafore sub-plot is somewhat of a distraction too, but overall, this season has been very good. I still think the first two seasons were the best, but this one is following closely behind.

I can't wait to see what happens next!