PDA

View Full Version : friends list question/small problem...

Mike70
26-Jul-2008, 02:33 PM
yojimbo and i both have each other on our friends lists. i am positive of this because when i look at his profile i am listed under his friends and when i check mine out he shows up in the "showing 6 of however many" box. my problem is when i expand my friends list out to show everyone, yojimbo for some reason gets dropped off the complete list. my full list stops after tricky and there isn't another page.

in all probability this has been caused by some minor system glich but i was wondering if one of you fine folks wouldn't mind taking a look when you've got the time.

thanks.

capncnut
26-Jul-2008, 02:52 PM
yojimbo and i both have each other on our friends lists. i am positive of this because when i look at his profile i am listed under his friends and when i check mine out he shows up in the "showing 6 of however many" box. my problem is when i expand my friends list out to show everyone, yojimbo for some reason gets dropped off the complete list. my full list stops after tricky and there isn't another page.
That is odd...

I had one or two teething troubles myself when the new set-up was installed. I had something like 11 buddies at the time and inexplicably it dropped to 9. I couldn't fathom it out. It was all fine and dandy though when I readded the friends and have had no trouble since.

Yojimbo
01-Aug-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks Scipio for mentioning this. I too have noticed the same problem. Makes me feel friendless at times!:lol: