PDA

View Full Version : Neil and Andy Appreciation Thread

AssassinFromHell
01-Mar-2006, 09:49 PM
Everybody has been spreading their thanks to these guys, so why not put it all in one spot. :)

Thanks to Neil, for creating the HpotD legacy eons ago, and for putting up with all of our sh*t all these years. Although I've only been crashing his party at Homepage for a few years. Wonderful site.

Thanks to Andy, for these new boards, and putting up the insanely addicting arcade. It's great here. Awesome job.

Hell, thanks for everything you two. You guys are awesome. :D

Andy
01-Mar-2006, 09:53 PM
brown noser :p

AssassinFromHell
01-Mar-2006, 10:00 PM
brown noser :p

So do I get like, superman status or something here? Because I'm cool like that...:p

DjfunkmasterG
01-Mar-2006, 10:53 PM
Actually... they both deserve a lot of thanks. I am so glad to see the old forum go and I welcome this new hangout with open arms.

AssassinFromHell
01-Mar-2006, 11:07 PM
Actually... they both deserve a lot of thanks. I am so glad to see the old forum go and I welcome this new hangout with open arms.

I second that one. Neil has put alot of work into HpotD and has put up with all of us all these years. Now we have Andy joining the gang as the new forum's head hancho. He's done a wonderful job with the place, and has done great with the arcade. Both guys, are amazing. :)

p2501
01-Mar-2006, 11:11 PM
indeed.

thanks again.

Tri0xin
01-Mar-2006, 11:29 PM
You run a nice, tight ship and I think a sincere thank you is in order.

MinionZombie
02-Mar-2006, 10:38 AM
Agreed - Neil and Andy are doing a fantastic job, and Andy is especially brave for getting involved with us bunch of weirdos :sneaky: :D

erisi236
02-Mar-2006, 02:17 PM
*claps* :cool:

AssassinFromHell
02-Mar-2006, 06:58 PM
Agreed - Neil and Andy are doing a fantastic job, and Andy is especially brave for getting involved with us bunch of weirdos :sneaky: :D

Who was it who said we were an odd lot in another thread? I think it was p2501, can't remember. But whoever it was, they're right.

Andy, you've been sucked into our zombie cult! Be here, for the crazy Friday night rituals...:eek:

MinionZombie
03-Mar-2006, 09:47 AM
It probably was p2501...but just so he could justify getting us lot to cover him in whipped cream - part of that Friday night ritual stuff like you were saying :p

AssassinFromHell
03-Mar-2006, 07:29 PM
Yeah Andy, tonight we're resurrecting a dead guy, Haiti-style. :D

We're freaks. lol. But cool place to hang...

Andy
03-Mar-2006, 08:45 PM
when the zombie plague comes and mankind falls, after radio and TV are long dead... you can gaurantee this place will still be up and running! :D

AssassinFromHell
03-Mar-2006, 09:40 PM
You know, in the event of such an epidemic, I believe it would be in the best interest that you transfer the passwords to both your account as well as Neil's, so that I may continue to maintain this place in such an event that you two are unable to return due to reasons, like Elvis is on your front porch trying to eat your heart out...:cool:

HLS
04-Mar-2006, 03:40 AM
Yes. I like Andy a great deal. He is a good guy.