PDA

View Full Version : Khardis' T&A preferences (Men Only)

Khardis
02-Aug-2008, 03:46 PM
I prefer larger breasts on a woman personally a nice C or D but with a trimmed body, its easy for a 250 pound woman to have D cups... I am talking about a girl who is like 120 130, 5'5 with a nice C or D, perfect. However I do not like implants, I would take a smaller sized B cup over a D cup of implants any day.

Bub666
02-Aug-2008, 04:23 PM
I prefer larger breasts on a woman personally a nice C or D but with a trimmed body, its easy for a 250 pound woman to have D cups... I am talking about a girl who is like 120 130, 5'5 with a nice C or D, perfect. However I do not like implants, I would take a smaller sized B cup over a D cup of implants any day.

I agree.

MikePizzoff
02-Aug-2008, 07:20 PM

For once, I completely agree with you, Khardis.

clanglee
05-Aug-2008, 12:10 AM
I kinda like them small. I like the pixie thin girls with the little b or even a cups. I like em to be perky and point to the sky. :D But I'm really more of a leg and ass man anyways.

bassman
06-Aug-2008, 04:28 PM
Uhhh...

Okay?:rockbrow:

:rolleyes:

DjfunkmasterG
06-Aug-2008, 08:20 PM
God gave us the earth, the land, the sea, and his greatest gift to man...

TITTIES! :D

clanglee
06-Aug-2008, 09:04 PM
Uhhh...

Okay?:rockbrow:

Not a fan of the topic?

bassman
07-Aug-2008, 12:13 AM
No...I like breasts as much as the next guy, but this is just....well. Kinda sad, actually.:stunned:

capncnut
07-Aug-2008, 12:17 AM
No...I like breasts as much as the next guy, but this is just....well. Kinda sad, actually.:stunned:
Well, you know what? I kinda agree. We have females here...

...lets slow this down a tad. Who created this? :)

Khardis
07-Aug-2008, 12:24 AM
Well, you know what? I kinda agree. We have females here...

...lets slow this down a tad. Who created this? :)

take it up with whichever sad assed moderator decided to cut it out of the Keira doesn't want bigger bosoms thread because they cant tolerate anyone saying anything remotely not 100% in praise of their dream flat chested woman.

bassman
07-Aug-2008, 11:57 AM
Awww.....baby got him feelings hurt.:(

:p:D

Mike70
07-Aug-2008, 03:12 PM
Awww.....baby got him feelings hurt.:(

:p:D

someone might need a diaper change in fact.:D

Neil
07-Aug-2008, 03:48 PM
take it up with whichever sad assed moderator decided to cut it out of the Keira doesn't want bigger bosoms thread because they cant tolerate anyone saying anything remotely not 100% in praise of their dream flat chested woman.

*puts hand up*

You took the Keira thread off topic - I didn't really think your personal preferences in bra sizes (body sizes/weight etc) had much to do with Keira refusing to allow further image manipulation of her body? Especially as you didn't really make a single comment/contribution about the actual topic at hand.

Now, when I asked you to just try and stay on topic, instead of taking it off into personal preferences on bra size, and not to lower the tone of the thread (as there are females here), you got arsey/insulting so I assumed you didn't seem to want to play ball, so I simply moved your posts thus creating your own thread to talk about personal preferences as much as you like...

Generally, I just found this off-shoot topic unbecoming the original topic, and in all honesty just somewhat embarrassing to be associated with (I started the thread). So, there was another reason I was more than happy to crop it off...

I can close this thread if you like?

ps: Have you though about just posting politely? So many of your posts are unecessarily 'loaded'. 'sad assed moderator' - Really... :rockbrow:

clanglee
07-Aug-2008, 08:26 PM
Polite and Khardis? Those two words should never be placed together. :D

As for the topic. . I see nothing wrong with it. If any women on the board are so sensitive to be offended by a bunch of guys talking breasts(which is a pretty common guy conversation) then they really need to get out more. I would imagine that any grown woman knows how base and childlike we men can all be. :rolleyes:

Mike70
07-Aug-2008, 08:29 PM
As for the topic. . I see nothing wrong with it. If any women on the board are so sensitive to be offended by a bunch of guys talking breasts(which is a pretty common guy conversation) then they really need to get out more. I would imagine that any grown woman knows how base and childlike we men can all be. :rolleyes:

indeed. this whole idea that we need to "protect" the womenfolk around here from things they might see is paternalistic and anachronistic.

from what i know of the women around here, they are more than able to stick up for themselves.

mista_mo
08-Aug-2008, 03:43 PM
bewbs r gud. man bewbs is bad :( dey mak meh cry. Butt den I tink of Wimmin bob, an me happy gain! :)

Yojimbo
09-Aug-2008, 12:33 AM
While I agree that the women here are more than capable of protecting themselves and do not need to be sheltered in any way, I am with Cap and Bassman in that this topic makes me sad too.

clanglee
09-Aug-2008, 02:46 AM
You guys are too mature for your own good sometimes. Need I remind you of the many threads that have skirted the realms of good taste and decency in the past , that each of you have indeed participated in at least to a small degree?:rockbrow:

Mike70
09-Aug-2008, 02:54 AM
You guys are too mature for your own good sometimes. Need I remind you of the many threads that have skirted the realms of good taste and decency in the past , that each of you have indeed participated in at least to a small degree?:rockbrow:

Capn skirting the bounds of decency? perish the thought, he is as pure as the driven snow...well, at least the subway wall said something about snow...:D

clanglee
09-Aug-2008, 03:09 AM
Capn skirting the bounds of decency? perish the thought, he is as pure as the driven snow...well, at least the subway wall said something about snow...:D

ooohhhh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yojimbo
09-Aug-2008, 09:03 PM

Cannot argue with you there, Clang. We all have participated in these forums enough to be guilty to some degree. :lol:

SymphonicX
10-Aug-2008, 09:34 AM
anyone seen this chick Katy Perry? She's a ****ing stunner....

Khardis
11-Aug-2008, 02:35 AM
While I agree that the women here are more than capable of protecting themselves and do not need to be sheltered in any way, I am with Cap and Bassman in that this topic makes me sad too.

And yet there you are posting.

MaximusIncredulous
11-Aug-2008, 03:17 AM

http://guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/katy-perry40-copy.jpg

You're kidding, right?

Khardis
11-Aug-2008, 03:51 AM

Daisy Marie has her beat by a looooot.

Skippy911sc
11-Aug-2008, 02:45 PM
I think this topic is a little silly. Okay we like boobs...not really a big shocker there. You mean Pam Anderson (or whaterver she is called these days) is not attractive? Yeah I'd kick her out of bed.:rolleyes: However the idea that there is only one type of woman and that is the only think we like about women is just wrong. what about the chicks ass? I mean a great rack is one thing but without the rest of the package all they are, are boobs...and I've seen plenty of guys with those.:eek:

bassman
11-Aug-2008, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry, but a thread like this just seems like a cry for some sort of attention.

"If I start a thread about boobs, maybe then everyone will think I've actually seen or touched a pair in real life!":p

mista_mo
11-Aug-2008, 03:09 PM
Neil started it Bassman, not Khardis.

Skippy911sc
11-Aug-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm sorry, but a thread like this just seems like a cry for some sort of attention.

"If I start a thread about boobs, maybe then everyone will think I've actually seen or touched a pair in real life!":p

PLEASE describe!!! ;)

Yojimbo
11-Aug-2008, 03:30 PM
And yet there you are posting.

Guess I should not have offered my opinion on the matter being discussed.

kidgloves
11-Aug-2008, 08:41 PM
Theres nothing wrong with this thread. C'mon guys stop being so frakking pc. :annoyed:
Edit the thread title with MEN ONLY or something if your that bothered.

Moderator: Done!

Khardis
12-Aug-2008, 01:28 AM
Guess I should not have offered my opinion on the matter being discussed.

Not if you think the discussion is lame, it just makes you look goofy.

Yojimbo
13-Aug-2008, 12:53 AM
Not if you think the discussion is lame, it just makes you look goofy.

Khardis, I have no personal quarrel with you, but I just want your clarification:

Are you saying that I look goofy if I make a comment about a discussion that I think is lame, and I say in my comment that I think the discussion is lame?

There have been many instances in the past where you have pointed out your disagreement with someone's comments. Occasionally, I have agreed with you and other times I have disagreed, but at no time did I perceive the fact that you were making a comment as being goofy, subject matter notwithstanding. Is that not what these forums are all about, ie. making comments either in agreement or disagreement, stating your opinions then reading other's opinions of your opinions?

Khardis
13-Aug-2008, 01:03 AM
Khardis, I have no personal quarrel with you, but I just want your clarification:

Are you saying that I look goofy if I make a comment about a discussion that I think is lame, and I say in my comment that I think the discussion is lame?

There have been many instances in the past where you have pointed out your disagreement with someone's comments. Occasionally, I have agreed with you and other times I have disagreed, but at no time did I perceive the fact that you were making a comment as being goofy, subject matter notwithstanding. Is that not what these forums are all about, ie. making comments either in agreement or disagreement, stating your opinions then reading other's opinions of your opinions?

If you think a discussion is lame you really shouldn't participate in it. If you do it makes you look goofy.

clanglee
13-Aug-2008, 01:58 AM
it makes you look goofy.

Really Jimbo. . consider the source man

Khardis
13-Aug-2008, 02:06 AM
Really Jimbo. . consider the source man

Do you disagree though? If you find a conversation distasteful and lame, then proceed to converse about it, doesn't that make you at least on some level a hypocrite? Also, try to avoid making 1 liner flame posts, the waaaaah-patrol might close the thread down.

clanglee
13-Aug-2008, 03:13 AM
Do you disagree though? If you find a conversation distasteful and lame, then proceed to converse about it, doesn't that make you at least on some level a hypocrite? Also, try to avoid making 1 liner flame posts, the waaaaah-patrol might close the thread down.

But I love my oneliner flame posts. :(

And as I find the particular conversation distasteful and lame I refuse to comment on the grounds that I might appear lame or goofy. :)

Khardis
13-Aug-2008, 03:17 AM
But I love my oneliner flame posts. :(

And as I find the particular conversation distasteful and lame I refuse to comment on the grounds that I might appear lame or goofy. :)

Too late!

clanglee
13-Aug-2008, 03:22 AM
Damn!!

Yojimbo
13-Aug-2008, 04:44 PM

Khardis, if I disagree with what you post, and then write a post which in essence is in disagreement with your post, or if I find what you have posted to be distasteful and lame, and then proceed to make a post stating that I find the content of your post to be distasteful and lame, perhaps I might be viewed as "goofy" but it does not make me a "hypocrite"

Now, using this thread as an example: Had I followed my initial post with graphic descriptions of female anatomy that I personally find appealing, then I agree that would have been hypocritical of me.

Khardis, I still respect your right to your opinions though I might agree or disagree, and I accept you for the unique personality that you are here on the boards, but please understand this: You can call me goofy and I will accept that, but I will not allow someone to call me a hypocrite without defending myself.

SymphonicX
13-Aug-2008, 04:59 PM
God there's so much bitchy in-fighting for no reason on this board recently....can't we all just spread the love?

Neil
13-Aug-2008, 05:02 PM
God there's so much bitchy in-fighting for no reason on this board recently

And usually a predictable set of individuals right at the center of it :rolleyes:

Mike70
13-Aug-2008, 05:07 PM
God there's so much bitchy in-fighting for no reason on this board recently....can't we all just spread the love?

group hug everyone. mista mo where are you when we need you.

Yojimbo
13-Aug-2008, 05:10 PM
And usually a predictable set of individuals right at the center of it :rolleyes:

I apologize, Neil, and to the board, for my part in any of the recent turmoil.

I know it takes two to argue, so admittedly I should know better than to return fire.

Mike70
13-Aug-2008, 05:15 PM

now neil, you've gone over a bit to the darkside recently (hopefully just to pick up a few things) as well.:D

if you get my meaning:sneaky:

mista_mo
13-Aug-2008, 06:57 PM
group hug everyone. mista mo where are you when we need you.

Right here!

Everyone fall in! It's time for hugz

:3

Neil
13-Aug-2008, 07:24 PM
now neil, you've gone over a bit to the darkside recently (hopefully just to pick up a few things) as well.:D

if you get my meaning:sneaky:

Not realy sure about that... But to be fair, I have been calling a few ducks a duck recently... Quack!

Right here!

Everyone fall in! It's time for hugz

:3

Jesus! It's turning into an episode of friends :)

Mike70
13-Aug-2008, 07:43 PM
Not realy sure about that... But to be fair, I have been calling a few ducks a duck recently... Quack!

i need to go and consult the auguries to figure this one out.

i will be out watching the flight of birds for a bit...

Khardis
13-Aug-2008, 08:01 PM

Honestly, who cares? You guys closed down a couple really good threads with no real reason to other than you love to squash good conversation when people don't all sit around and agree with one and other. Its sad really.

i need to go and consult the auguries to figure this one out.

i will be out watching the flight of birds for a bit...

Get out of my thread, thread derailer!

bassman
13-Aug-2008, 08:10 PM
You know...there is a difference between polite debate and being an ass.

Did I miss the group hugs? Damn.:(

Mike70
13-Aug-2008, 08:15 PM

nice way to single me out. are you secretly in love with me? like i said in another thread, i'm flattered but you really aren't my type.

Neil
13-Aug-2008, 08:17 PM

That is true... We have derailed Khardis' topic...

So, yeh... Boobs... Umm.. I like them... Well yeh... Hmmm... Ideally in a matching set... Ummm... Ummm....

Just about covered the topic I think?

Khardis
13-Aug-2008, 08:37 PM
nice way to single me out. are you secretly in love with me? like i said in another thread, i'm flattered but you really aren't my type.

Actually I was just joking because you have been having your threads closed down and such when people disagreed with you on whatever subjects. Jump to conclusions much?

Boobs... Umm.. I like them...

LIAR!:evil:

bassman
13-Aug-2008, 08:40 PM
That is true... We have derailed Khardis' topic...

So, yeh... Boobs... Umm.. I like them... Well yeh... Hmmm... Ideally in a matching set... Ummm... Ummm....

Just about covered the topic I think?

:lol::lol:

That's why I don't understand the point of this thread. It's not because there are women around here or because it's sexist or whatever. It's because it's rather pointless. When I first read the original post, I thought to myself, "Okay...that's nice. I like them too. Just as i'm sure most hetero males do. Now what?". There's nothing really to talk about on the subject. It would've made a better shout for the shoutbox...

It would be the same if I made a thread about how I prefer more Peanut Butter than Jelly on my PB&J sandwhiches. It's the same kind of catalyst for a riveting discussion.:|

Yojimbo
13-Aug-2008, 08:51 PM
It would be the same if I made a thread about how I prefer more Peanut Butter than Jelly on my PB&J sandwhiches. It's the same kind of catalyst for a riveting discussion.:|

More peanut butter than jelly? YOU CRIMINAL!!!:lol:

Khardis
13-Aug-2008, 08:52 PM
:lol::lol:

That's why I don't understand the point of this thread. It's not because there are women around here or because it's sexist or whatever. It's because it's rather pointless. When I first read the original post, I thought to myself, "Okay...that's nice. I like them too. Just as i'm sure most hetero males do. Now what?". There's nothing really to talk about on the subject. It would've made a better shout for the shoutbox...

You will have to ask Neil why he made the thread then. I was content to have my post be confined to a single post in a thread talking about Breasts etc.

Mike70
13-Aug-2008, 08:57 PM

:lol: that's going in my sig for a bit.

Publius
14-Aug-2008, 01:50 PM
Whatever the size, you'll want to protect them:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/2497655/Bullet-resistant-bras-for-German-police.html

mista_mo
14-Aug-2008, 02:49 PM
I am interested and yet, at the same time, appalled at the concept of a consensual* relationship between Khardis and Scipio. I hope I am not the only one who is approaching critical mass** at the thought.

*If the consent is from one, or both parties however, has yet to be seen
**orgasm

Mike70
14-Aug-2008, 03:05 PM
I am interested and yet, at the same time, appalled at the concept of a consensual* relationship between Khardis and Scipio. I hope I am not the only one who is approaching critical mass** at the thought.

*If the consent is from one, or both parties however, has yet to be seen
**orgasm

you're just jealous chris:lol:

we know you've had your eye on both of us for a while now.

sigh, unrequited love.

:lol::p

Neil
14-Aug-2008, 05:28 PM
You will have to ask Neil why he made the thread then. I was content to have my post be confined to a single post in a thread talking about Breasts etc.

Already answered this :rolleyes: http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showpost.php?p=151744&postcount=13