PDA

View Full Version : 10 member from forum to survive a takeover

horrormad
04-Aug-2008, 10:53 PM
If you would have to pick 10 members from this forum to take with you to survive In a zombie takeover who would they be?

I will post mine later on.

SRP76
04-Aug-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm afraid it wouldn't be you. If your placement of this thread is any indication, you'd easily end up getting yourself into a dangerous place that you weren't supposed to be in.

horrormad
04-Aug-2008, 11:09 PM
Listen It nothing to do with me do you think I would care If you didnt pick me It just fun either do It or dont I wouldnt pick you either.

capncnut
04-Aug-2008, 11:30 PM
Moved to Lounge.

Legion2213
05-Aug-2008, 02:31 AM
The babetastic 'chic freak' and one or two of our 'mericun members who have lot's of firearms to share around). :D

Skippy911sc
05-Aug-2008, 02:44 PM
There was apost some time ago about what you personally bring to the table. Some one who know how to search should post a link to the post.

bassman
05-Aug-2008, 04:22 PM
There was apost some time ago about what you personally bring to the table. Some one who know how to search should post a link to the post.

Does someone know how?!?:eek:

It's really very simple. Click search. Then type in "bring to the table" or whatever you want. AND....then you have your thread...

http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=8154&highlight=bring+table

It's not rocket science...

Skippy911sc
05-Aug-2008, 05:15 PM
Does someone know how?!?:eek:

It's really very simple. Click search. Then type in "bring to the table" or whatever you want. AND....then you have your thread...

It's not rocket science...

I am at work and didn't have time to do a search...I could have worded it differently as to ask if someone would do a search...sorry:rolleyes:

mista_mo
05-Aug-2008, 05:37 PM
I would take the shout box so I could make snappy comments to myself all the time.

bassman
05-Aug-2008, 05:40 PM
I am at work and didn't have time to do a search...I could have worded it differently as to ask if someone would do a search...sorry:rolleyes:

Just get tired of seeing the same kind of posts over and over again because people claim it's hard to enter a word or two and click "search".:rolleyes:

AcesandEights
05-Aug-2008, 06:02 PM
I would take the shout box so I could make snappy comments to myself all the time.

I actually believe you would, Mo. :p

Skippy911sc
05-Aug-2008, 06:15 PM

What exactly does this statement mean? I think there is a slang term here that I am unfamiliar with.

AcesandEights
05-Aug-2008, 07:56 PM
then you have your thread...

Wow. The historic thread where I first learned that Mapman is, indeed, a literal Map Man and that SRP 76 is good with Cox.

Speaking of Mapman, haven't seen him about in a while.

mista_mo
05-Aug-2008, 08:06 PM
SRP 76 is good with Cox.

completely unintentional right :P

and skippy, the shout box is this magical thing we're people can like..."shout" and stuff on the front page of the forum...scroll down and you'll see it.

AcesandEights
05-Aug-2008, 08:22 PM
completely unintentional right

Are you asking me if SRP is unintentionally good with cox, or if he had to work hard at it? There wasn't any punctuation, so I just wanted to be sure what you were getting at.

mista_mo
05-Aug-2008, 08:26 PM
i forgot my smiley face :(

it just sounds err....dirty..just for clarification, what do you mean by "cox"

oh man I am so lost..

AcesandEights
05-Aug-2008, 08:29 PM
what do you mean by "cox"

oh man I am so lost..

Lol, it's a reference to the original thread that Bassman linked to in which SRP lists Coxswain on his zombie survival resume'. :D

Chic Freak
26-Aug-2008, 07:29 PM
The babetastic 'chic freak' and one or two of our 'mericun members who have lot's of firearms to share around). :D

Why thank you :)

With my amazing makeup skills I could make us all look like zombies so we could sneak through crowds of them when we needed to, Shaun of the Dead style :D