PDA

View Full Version : What sort of person are you?

horrormad
08-Aug-2008, 11:19 PM
This Is a thread that people can say what they want about everyone and I mean say anything;) I will start with a small list.

Doc-(Fun guy scares me sometimes:lol:)

Capncnut-(Easy to get on with alot of fun nice guy)

Now you try.

Kaos
08-Aug-2008, 11:37 PM
The kind that puts threads of this nature in The Lounge.

Yojimbo
09-Aug-2008, 12:28 AM

:lol:

I think that this thread, though interesting it certainly is, poses a great risk of turning into a flame fest.

DjfunkmasterG
09-Aug-2008, 06:19 AM
OH YEAH! :D This topic has the huge potential of starting a flame war, but, I do have my fire suit on. So I say, F U C K it, ignite the napalm baby. :elol: :rant:

Well here is what I think:

MZ - cool
Neil - cool
Kaos - cool
Mista Mo - cool
Bassman 311 -cool

Ok wait, F U C K, this could be a long list. Everyone that I chat with on here seems cool, so since many of you are on my cool list you know who you are.

Only one not on my cool list is Khardis... He was put into the ASShole list.

However, it seems him and I did agree on one or two topics.... I know the titty topic was one of them, but that doesn't make up for other times he has been a wanker (to use a brit term)

Whether you're a brother, Whether you're a mother.... STAYING ALIVE.

horrormad
09-Aug-2008, 09:05 AM

Well that your job.

mista_mo
09-Aug-2008, 12:51 PM
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj300/realmoseph/1193712827464.jpg

SymphonicX
09-Aug-2008, 01:21 PM
I think you're all c**ts... :D

DjfunkmasterG
09-Aug-2008, 01:50 PM

I am what I eat. :D

horrormad
09-Aug-2008, 03:02 PM

Maybe we all think that you're a c*nt :D

Mike70
09-Aug-2008, 04:26 PM
well, let's just say that the people i am cool with know who they are and the people i cannot stand certainly know who they are.

most of the real knobheads have been eliminated through permabans:

chaos
venemous
svengoolie
bonghoolio
jguthrie
socal
HLS

there are only three people that i have a really strong dislike for left around.

oh and by the way, this thread is a potentially horrible idea that will most likely end up perishing in flames. let's just imagine that i was to say that a certain member, call him whatever you like for the sake of this example, was on over testosteroned git, pea brained jackass who needs to brag about how bad he is and how deadly his guns are to cover up the fact that he has a cock the size of a fruit fly's. such a statement might be interpreted as a flame but since i am going to pass over this all in silence and not mention any of these things, it should be ok.

slickwilly13
09-Aug-2008, 05:08 PM
Who's venemous? And what ever happened to that jabroni, SalCalLoco? ;) :lol: I wonder.....

kidgloves
09-Aug-2008, 05:21 PM
but that doesn't make up for other times he has been a wanker (to use a brit term)

Us brits have given a lot to the world but that term is probably right up there with the best.

Mike70
09-Aug-2008, 07:11 PM
And what ever happened to that jabroni, SalCalLoco? ;) :lol: I wonder.....

playing donkey masturbation shows in tiajuana?

venemous was an idiot that was around back when the switchover happened. he racked up 10 warning points (remember those?) and got the boot in record time.

slickwilly13
09-Aug-2008, 07:40 PM
I was around when the switch happened, but I may remember him. I wasn't as social back then, because I was a lurker on the old board. And didn't know anyone when I became an active member.