PDA

View Full Version : GREAT NEWS - DEADLANDS Will Be On Next Edition of Inside Report!

DjfunkmasterG
02-May-2006, 06:12 PM
The popular web based Tv show Inside-Report is going to be doing a review of the Deadlands trailer for their up and coming films segment. I was contacted by email by the shows host and I had to clarify a few things, one being how to pronounce my last name.

So keep checking www.inside-report.com for the next episode in which Deadlands will be talked about.

Funny thing, I never heard of them so I don't know how they found out about it. :D

erisi236
02-May-2006, 06:24 PM
hey, props for you :cool:

Dawg
02-May-2006, 08:47 PM
The popular web based Tv show Inside-Report is going to be doing a review of the Deadlands trailer for their up and coming films segment. I was contacted by email by the shows host and I had to clarify a few things, one being how to pronounce my last name.

So keep checking www.inside-report.com for the next episode in which Deadlands will be talked about.

Funny thing, I never heard of them so I don't know how they found out about it. :D

D-J-fhunk-mass-tur

Hehe! :D

Congrats.

:dead: Dawg

DjfunkmasterG
03-May-2006, 12:49 AM
D-J-fhunk-mass-tur

Hehe! :D

Congrats.

:dead: Dawg

LMAO.

Thanks. I appreciate that a majority of the HPotD members are not only awaiting DEADLANDS, but are behind it as well. I am anxious to finish principal photography and get it released to the masses. Not too mention everytime I edit more of the film I can't wait to start part 2.

Danny
06-May-2006, 01:37 PM
Noooiiyyccceeeee!

kortick
07-May-2006, 05:59 PM
very cool man

i wonder how they did find out about you

let us know

and keep up the good work

we are all behind you 100%

kortick
07-May-2006, 05:59 PM
very cool man

i wonder how they did find out about you

let us know

and keep up the good work

we are all behind you 100%

DjfunkmasterG
09-May-2006, 01:10 PM
Someone submitted the film to them... or they came across the trailer.

In other news...

I modified my copyright application and the film will now be know as DEADLANDS: The Rising.

I am dropping the "Episode #1" fromt he title. After talking with my producer we came to two conclusions.

1. (from the producer) Sounds to Star Wars-ish
2. (Me) I feel like I am treading on Cerevals film DEADSCAPES by using the Episode #1 title.

DEADLANDS will still be a 2 or 3 part series, but instead of defining PART 1, 2, etc or EPISODE # 1, 2 etc it would just be easier to change the surname of the film with each new entry.

for the second installment I will probably use...

DEADLANDS: The New World

Unless I change the story as it sits now, DL: TNW will probably be the second installments title. Based on the current story it is the most fitting of titles. If a third installment is needed I am not sure what the subname will be at this time.

I originally envisioned DEADLANDS to be 3 films, but I think I can tell it in two films. After DEADLANDS: The Rising is completed I am taking a year off to concentrate on marketing and distribution for the film then in late fall 2007 I will begin Pre-production on DEADLANDS: The New World.

Tri0xin
10-May-2006, 03:26 AM
DJ, I hope you make lots and lots of money off Deadlands. When you're the next Spielberg, be sure not to forget us little people though! Good luck, man and it's nice to see that you're getting some exposure for your movie.

DjfunkmasterG
15-May-2006, 08:43 PM
thanks trioxin,

I will never forget the little people, because you aren't little people you're the ones I did this for. The fans plain and simple.

BTW, those interested, the report should be on the web this weekend, and here is a link to the website of one of the 5 make-up FX teams on Deadlands

http://www.spaghettiindustries.com

DjfunkmasterG
29-May-2006, 10:59 PM
The New inside-report show is now online. We are featured at the 9:30 mark, and the play the full trailer. You can download the entire show via a download from www.inside-report.com.

They also showcase a lot of great indie films from around the globe including a pretty cool looking horror film titled Broken.