PDA

View Full Version : Personality test

Khardis
13-Aug-2008, 02:50 AM
I have been into this Myers/Briggs/Jung test for a while and I usually am able to label people accurately within a few hours of meeting them. Here is a link though

http://www.personalitypathways.com/type_inventory.html

this is a simplified version of the actual test, I have used it on a few people though actually about 10, and for all 10 it has been something like 98% accurate in pi pointing down thier type.

anyway answer the 4 questions read everything and let us know your letters. When you have them go to google and type them in and you should get a number of pages on them. Let us know some of your strengths and weaknesses. I will go 1st.

My result: INFJ
www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html

the damned page is down right now for some reason, but this is the one i use the most. as soon as its up i will post some S and W's

clanglee
13-Aug-2008, 03:08 AM
Just on the 4 basic questions I am an INFP, but by no means is it that clear cut. I used to be very close to that rating, but were I to take the whole test I suspect I would be rather changed from my results in my youth.

Khardis
13-Aug-2008, 03:17 AM
Just on the 4 basic questions I am an INFP, but by no means is it that clear cut. I used to be very close to that rating, but were I to take the whole test I suspect I would be rather changed from my results in my youth.

yeah, if you look through the history of the test etc, its said that we never stop changing. That what you were when you were a kid is by no means set in stone and who you are now doesn't always mean who you will be in 10 years. In fact we are ALL the letters combined to a degree, just some letters are more "in front" say at any single time. most people don't change too much though, but certain aspects of their personality type will be more dominant at any given period of their life.

For example as an INFJ I do tend to be extremely solitary when it comes to my feelings and thoughts in life and how I share them and for years i preferred to be more of a loner, but in the last 5 or so years I have really come out of my shell, but that doesn't mean I am not an I any more, I am still an I because I still project my thoughts introvertedly, I just tend to be more sociable. And as such in a party or gathering type setting I tend to be social, but in much different ways than say my brother who is an ESTP.

clanglee
13-Aug-2008, 03:36 AM
Oh and you know this thread is totally getting moved right?

capncnut
13-Aug-2008, 03:43 AM
Oh and you know this thread is totally getting moved right?
Indeed. :rolleyes:

Personality tests do NOT belong in Dead Discussion.

SRP76
13-Aug-2008, 03:53 AM
I took the real test years ago. I haven't changed. ISTX, according to the limited test (2 statements from each J/P category apply).

Kaos
13-Aug-2008, 04:00 AM
http://typelogic.com/intj.html

INTJ

I took a professionally administered Myers Briggs test for a leadership seminar at work. Very neat stuff. It broke out components within each letter and the relative strength in those areas. My "I" was very strong, but on one subscore it was a very strong E. It suggested that I am generally an I, but can shift into an E if I am speaking about something I know about really well - like my expertise at work or a hobby or whatever I have studied to a large extent.

In any event, it is a cool test... the best of its type that I have participated in.

slickwilly13
13-Aug-2008, 04:30 AM
I took this test years ago. I am this type. ISTJ

http://typelogic.com/istj.html

DjfunkmasterG
13-Aug-2008, 01:16 PM
Well I took it: ISTP

http://typelogic.com/istp.html

Skippy911sc
13-Aug-2008, 01:47 PM
I took one of these test in Organizational Behavior class a loooooooooong time ago.

Yojimbo
13-Aug-2008, 07:57 PM
INTP for me. Don't know if that is good or bad, but there you have it!

EDIT: So I check into the interpretation for INTP and it is a pretty accurate description of me, faults and all.