PDA

View Full Version : Listen to The Deadlands 2 Soundtrack Online

DjfunkmasterG
14-Aug-2008, 12:20 AM
I have uploaded 5 songs from the film onto my composer page on My Space. You can listen to the 5 key tracks that make up the overall theme song for Deadlands 2: Trapped.

Head on over to give it a listen:

http://www.myspace.com/garyugarekcomposer

Mike70
16-Aug-2008, 12:16 PM
i've listened to the soundtrack a few times while i've net surfing or reading. it has a nice, creepy feel to it (yes nice and creepy can go together) and overall, i like it. in fact, it has grown on me with each listen.

DjfunkmasterG
23-Aug-2008, 06:10 AM
New Song Added to the My Space playlist.

LouCipherr (Brian) and I worked all day today on a rough song for the soundtrack. This new track will be used when the Test begins in the film that brings the dead back to life. :D

http://www.myspace.com/garyugarekcomposer

So Check out "The Test Begins" If you like heavy synth based rock you should dig this. :D

MinionZombie
23-Aug-2008, 11:04 AM
Kick arse music on 'ere me laddio, top banana. :cool:

I think this synth vibe really works well for these sorts of films, accompanied by a nice spot of guitar grit, yes please. :)

Just finished listening to the tracks on the site, bloody good stuff. I've gotta get me a copy of that. :)

Debbieangel
27-Aug-2008, 12:17 AM
Coooool I like it Dj and Lou!
It sounds like it will fit in the movie really nice, not like some zomb movies where it is all heavy metal.
I think all the songs have a good nice creepy feel to them all. Good job guys!

Bub666
27-Aug-2008, 02:21 AM
Great soundtrack.

MinionZombie
27-Aug-2008, 09:55 AM
And even better for not having ... wait for it ... get ready Capn ... "ooh-wah-ah-ah-aah". :D

I said it before, but I'll say it again, totally dig that OST man. :cool:

DjfunkmasterG
27-Aug-2008, 12:06 PM
Thank you again for th ekind words, and I know Brian thanks you too.

DjfunkmasterG
30-Aug-2008, 01:50 AM
Another new track from the film uploaded.

capncnut
31-Aug-2008, 06:22 AM
Quite liking the sounds there, The Beginning is the track that plays through the first five minutes of the film (which I just had a sneaky peak at actually) and it has quite a 'classic' vibe to it. Very Alan Howarth indeed.

DjfunkmasterG
11-Sep-2008, 12:11 AM
Thanks Capn. I appreciate the feedback.