PDA

View Full Version : "Coming Home" - ONLINE...

MinionZombie
03-May-2006, 09:44 AM
Easy now folks,

My first short film for BBC Local TV was broadcast yesterday, so I've put it on putfile for folk who didn't/weren't able to see it.

Coming Home (http://media.putfile.com/Coming-Home-73)

Typically enough of the BBC, they reformatted it for TV. They themselves asked for films to be in 16:9 ... which I faked by putting black bars over the image using a 16:9 clip from a different project (software doesn't understand widescreen from my camera ... blaaaaaaah). Anyway, they asked for widescreen, which I gave them, and then they went and blew it up to 4:3!!! Absolute morons run Local TV it would seem. Well, I got on TV which is good and they've put it up in the correct ratio on their website. Obviously I've put it up in the 16:9 ratio on putfile - which is also in better quality than on the BBC website.

Enjoy and lemme know what you think.

LoSTBoY
03-May-2006, 04:23 PM
Pretty cool, nicely cut, very posh voice. :cool:

MinionZombie
03-May-2006, 09:43 PM
lol, people keep saying I've got a posh voice...or a very proper narrator voice, I don't get it, most of the time I grunt, belch and fart, lol. Hell, someone believed that I'd had someone semi-professional to do the narration on one of my shorts because it sounded so narrator-like - it was me however, putting on an OTT narrator voice ... guess I did it more professionally than I was trying to do, lol.

Shame the BBC went and reformatted to 4:3 on TV (they asked me to do it in 16:9 too!), but on their website or through mine (www.deadshed.com) you can find it in it's unfiddled-with 16:9 ratio.

Danny
04-May-2006, 07:35 PM
from one director to another,

you pretentious bastard!:lol:

i liked it but its a bit studenty if you get my meaning, but not bad, who was the dude in the film?.

MinionZombie
04-May-2006, 09:45 PM
The guy in "Coming Home"? That's me bitch. :D

Danny
04-May-2006, 11:23 PM
i thought it was doctor poc off mega 64.

oh! which reminds me you said-

"ill rep you hellsing when you find something worthy of my attention"

or summat like it so heres something totally rep worthy now youll all get a kick outta this.

http://www.mega64.com/

totally worth a rep, mega 64 kicks ass, i think they did a resident evil one or a silent hill one but it aint up thar', though iva allready got the dvd, totally worth it man.:cool:

actually they did THREE yes three ads for the zombie game cold fear which most say sucks but i think is better than resi 4, there i said it.lol.

but seriously check out video 2 on the cold fear site and the mega 64 dudes came up with a better zombie than that lame zombie honeymoon flick.

NOW is it worth your rep minion zombie?, just for finding a guy that looks like you on tv?

MinionZombie
05-May-2006, 10:35 AM
Hmmm...well, more other folk will have to impress me before you can get more rep from me :D. Come on people, impress me and make hellsing a happy bunny :)

Danny
05-May-2006, 11:09 AM
that whole post was a bit too dodgy for my liking:lol:

i just thought id post that all but the XXL shirts are sold out, IN AMERICA.:lol: