PDA

View Full Version : notld: the series?

Danny
04-May-2006, 07:07 PM
anyone hear anything new i heard about the series based on romeros films but i recently heard rumors that there indeed was gonna be one based around land or something, so anyone have any news or rumors about this?

zombie04
04-May-2006, 07:54 PM
haven't heard anything about that. However I think it'd be great if Romero produced a mini-series from his Dead movies though.

Danny
04-May-2006, 08:55 PM
has anyone actually been to the homepage of the dead site?:lol:

Zombie-A-GoGo
05-May-2006, 02:14 AM
I remember hearing about this quite some time ago, but I don't recall hearing anything new about it. I thought I heard that there was a possibility of it taking off if Land did well enough, but then I guess Land didn't do well enough and that was that. I wouldn't make bets on anything I just said...I'm going on memory and that might be a bit hazy. :rolleyes:

Danny
05-May-2006, 05:45 PM
aye same here, seems to be a kinda urban legend among romero fans doesnt it?:D

MinionZombie
05-May-2006, 06:52 PM
lol, funnily enough I rarely visit homepageofthedead.com - I do sometimes when I'm on my laptop, but I always just come straight here. I should go to the main site more often, I keep missing things - like competitions.

Danny
06-May-2006, 02:15 AM
now thats just lazy man:p

creepntom
06-May-2006, 02:33 AM
i've always wondered why there wasn't a zombie weekly show anyways

i mean, they'd always have something going on, as far as trying to survive

Danny
06-May-2006, 02:38 AM
same here man, same here lets hope the is a walking dead series in the works like rumors say there is.