PDA

View Full Version : Film complete

DjfunkmasterG
23-Oct-2008, 02:01 AM
As of 7:45pm tonight I completed the final mix and the final cut of the film. The movie clocks in at a nicely paced 83 minutes, including end credits. I even included a BTS photo collage during the end credits. So now I get to take the next two friggin' days off to relax before the premiere.

WOOT!, this F*CKER is in the CAN! :D

Bub666
23-Oct-2008, 03:42 AM
That is great news.:D

MinionZombie
23-Oct-2008, 10:02 AM
Congrats Dj! Congrats indeed. :cool:

Now to see it...:)

clanglee
23-Oct-2008, 10:24 AM
Congratz!!!!!!

DjfunkmasterG
23-Oct-2008, 10:59 AM
Thank You Thank You.

It has been a ball busting year, but its fcuking done. WOOT! To celebrate I am going to Lonnie's Halloween party this friday and getting smashed, and getting lit before the premiere.

DawnGirl27
23-Oct-2008, 06:36 PM
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the movie!

MinionZombie
23-Oct-2008, 06:56 PM
DJ, chug one for me dude. :D

DawnGirl - kick ass sig pic, the good work of our man Thorn correct? :)

Ah mate I can't wait to see this flick, all the bits I've seen already have been great, so it's gonna be cool beans to see it all together. :cool:

Kaos
24-Oct-2008, 02:09 AM
WOOT!, this F*CKER is in the CAN! :D

Dude, I think I've known you long enough to know that your movie is not in the can. You are such a perfectionist and a tinkerer. You will have a directors cut, a theatrical cut, a Halloween cut, etc...:p:D

However the one I want the most is a dvd cut that I can buy!

capncnut
24-Oct-2008, 05:19 AM
Yeah, I want me a slice of this. Good stuff, man.

DjfunkmasterG
24-Oct-2008, 10:38 AM
Dude, I think I've known you long enough to know that your movie is not in the can. You are such a perfectionist and a tinkerer. You will have a directors cut, a theatrical cut, a Halloween cut, etc...:p:D

However the one I want the most is a dvd cut that I can buy!

HA HA HA HA

True, I am a tinkerer, in fact I was tinkering this morning working out a sound mix issue, but all in all it is done. As far as editing the story and what not, but I will always work on sound issues, but the cut I am playing this weekend is already locked and burned and waiting for play.

:D

LouCipherr
27-Oct-2008, 07:19 PM
I think Kaos knows you all too well, Dj.

The "Directors Cut" coming soon..

...right after "Uncut-Extra-Gore-and-Guts Cut" and the "Special-Edition-With-More-Brain-Eating Cut" :lol:

MinionZombie
27-Oct-2008, 08:27 PM
I think Kaos knows you all too well, Dj.

The "Directors Cut" coming soon..

...right after "Uncut-Extra-Gore-and-Guts Cut" and the "Special-Edition-With-More-Brain-Eating Cut" :lol:
Permit me to get smutty for a moment, but I originally read that as "Guts Out", "guts" being another term for minge ... fanny ... vaj ... :lol:

Can't wait to see this flick, I'm hoping I'll get an added bit of inspiration from it, I'm trying to get started on my zombie epic script, but I'm in that 'wrestling writer' stage where I'm struggling to find "the vibe" to get started on it, you know...oh the perils of being "an artist" ... *swoons away over-dramatically, back-of-hand-to-forehead*

DjfunkmasterG
27-Oct-2008, 09:49 PM
Don't worry minion your cut is coming soon

Mutineer
28-Oct-2008, 07:17 AM
Congrats DJ !

Cody
31-Oct-2008, 03:14 AM
I'm excited to see :D

DjfunkmasterG
31-Oct-2008, 12:35 PM
Won't be much longer, I have some screeners going out, and I am going to do a self release in the spring. Going to produce 1000 copies to sell.

Then let a distributor get a hold of it.

DjfunkmasterG
11-Nov-2008, 05:17 PM
Some updates...

After the Queens film fest I felt the film needs a little more work, so I am going to begin tearing it apart to re-edit. I will most likely leave the first 20 minutes alone as they are fine, but I feel the last 62 minutes of the movie needs work. I will keep you guys posted on how the re-edit turns out.

MinionZombie
11-Nov-2008, 05:54 PM
Some updates...

After the Queens film fest I felt the film needs a little more work, so I am going to begin tearing it apart to re-edit. I will most likely leave the first 20 minutes alone as they are fine, but I feel the last 62 minutes of the movie needs work. I will keep you guys posted on how the re-edit turns out.
If I might be so bold (and cheeky) to suggest a tweak to the final moment of the film, just to emphasise what happens a little stronger, I think it'd help add more tingly spine-hairs to the viewer ... that's me anyway, just an idea.

DjfunkmasterG
11-Nov-2008, 07:54 PM
Sure MZ, I am all ears... or eyes I should say. Send me a PM so it doesn't spoil the ending for everyone.

MinionZombie
11-Nov-2008, 08:23 PM
Will do sir. :)

Kaos
12-Nov-2008, 12:05 AM
Some updates...

I told you. :D

DjfunkmasterG
12-Nov-2008, 12:57 AM
I told you. :D

The only thing missing is the neener neener neener smiley. :lol: