PDA

View Full Version : News article... Rise of the Zombies (Deadlands 2: Trapped)

DjfunkmasterG
24-Oct-2008, 01:46 AM
http://www.herald-mail.com/?cmd=displaystory&story_id=206517&format=html

Bub666
24-Oct-2008, 03:27 AM
Great article,can't wait to see this movie.

DawnGirl27
24-Oct-2008, 08:43 PM
Nice article and publicity, as well. Best of luck to you!

DjfunkmasterG
16-Dec-2008, 12:10 PM
Thanks everyone.

MinionZombie
16-Dec-2008, 12:22 PM
He also wanted to keep it clean. There's some foul language but no nudity - Ugarek doesn't like nudity in horror movies. But they did shoot a bar scene at a strip club in Arlington. The clothes stay on, Ugarek said.

But there are bewbs in that scene! :confused::sneaky:

DjfunkmasterG
16-Dec-2008, 12:25 PM
The reporter confused Deadlands 1 with Deadlands 2. We got on the subject of sex and nudity in Low Budget movies and I explained my stance with the first film and how I had to compromise with Dead 2 because distributors want Boobage.

MinionZombie
16-Dec-2008, 05:51 PM
The reporter confused Deadlands 1 with Deadlands 2. We got on the subject of sex and nudity in Low Budget movies and I explained my stance with the first film and how I had to compromise with Dead 2 because distributors want Boobage.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see.

Aye, I was initially surprised to see bewbs on screen, but then settled into the groove quite easily ... after all, bewbs do rock ... but I know what you mean, but the good thing is, is that Deadlands 2 has the story and substance to support itself.

It's not like, for instance, Evil Bong ... which has TONS of tits in it, but is beyond crap - it literally takes place in two interior locations, neither of which have windows, and one of them is supposed to be an apartment. :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
16-Dec-2008, 10:10 PM
I couldn't even sit through EVIL BONG. So more power to ya if you did

MinionZombie
17-Dec-2008, 11:52 AM
I couldn't even sit through EVIL BONG. So more power to ya if you did
lol, well actually I didn't, I skipped through it ... mainly just watching the bewbie scenes. :D

But I certainly spent a good while skipping through it, so somewhere in the middle.

DjfunkmasterG
06-Feb-2009, 07:32 PM
Well if you got some entertainment value out of the boobage in Evil Bong then hats off to ya man. Even the booage couldn't keep me interested in Evil Bong.

MinionZombie
06-Feb-2009, 08:33 PM
Well I'm a big fan of bewbs (female ones, natch), so even a terrible movie that has a lotta tits in it can provide something, some kind of purpose. :p

This said, Evil Bong was a dreadful piece of crap. :D

DjfunkmasterG
20-Aug-2009, 12:43 PM
Seems the dreadful peice of crap label can be applied to a lot of flicks...