PDA

View Full Version : where would you go?

creepntom
07-May-2006, 04:57 PM
brought on by the home survival thread,

where would you go? where would you seek refuge? would you seek out a mall?

if this has been done, or needs to be merged, sorry

i'll give my answer after i see how some of you guys & gals respond

Danny
07-May-2006, 04:59 PM
not even 40 metres from my house is a village hall in a field surrounded by two metre high metal and stone fencing on all sides plus just over the fence theres a pharmacy a tescos and a fish and chip shop, the ultimate survival area for a british guy.

ipotts85
07-May-2006, 05:31 PM
the mall bitchez!

EvilNed
07-May-2006, 05:47 PM
My nuclear fallout shelter. I think I'd be pretty safe, actually. i live in a neighbourhood with 500 people perhaps, and in a community with 16,000. Let's count the fact that most of these guys would probably flee somewhere else, and that brings the number down to half of that, we say. 8000, and 250 in my neighbourhood. Over the course of a month, I could clean out 250 stenches and then live off the entire neighbourhood. I haven't got any guns, so I wouldn't attract any other stenches. For canned stuff, I'm sure I could assemble enough from the neighbourhood to survive for a few years. If not, this is one big ass community (geographically), and I could probably clean it out part for part. If any large zombie crowds start to follow me home, I'll just give them the slip!

Yeaaah, I'm sitting purdy.

MinionZombie
07-May-2006, 06:03 PM
In reality I'd probably panic and sh*t myself ... our house is pretty solid though, although I wouldn't want to be stuck here if we were surrounded by hoardes of zombies, but say Shaun of the Dead level of zombies - that'd be alright. If it was like the climax of "Autumn" though ... fudge me, I'd wanna be in Gloucester at the SAS training base or something.

HLS
07-May-2006, 07:32 PM
I would go to my stepsisters private hunting club in central pennsylvania. it is a large, very isolated and fenced in property. Also my office building where I work will be a good place to head out to.

MapMan
07-May-2006, 07:47 PM
A trip to the local National Guard Armory and Wally World then home.

Get my self a APC at the Armory if there were any left and use it to do some
supply shopping. A big moving shopping cart.

creepntom
07-May-2006, 09:23 PM
what part of Tn are you in? i'm in west tn

MapMan
07-May-2006, 09:34 PM
Knoxville

Hawkboy
07-May-2006, 10:26 PM
I find this thread funny...

Let's be honest with ourselves! I think most of us would be like Minion and just freak out and probably be eaten. I know I would!

Zombie Dollie
07-May-2006, 10:59 PM
If a zombie attack actually happened I'd freak out and hide in my closet cry to myself and maybe suicide Haha. But I like to say I'll get my friends Long Haul truck gather a few survivors and guess where us rednecks is going? The WALLY WORLD. Yes The Wal-Mart. Get in there kill any few zombies there (Depending on the time of day and location though yeah here you might have to kill a lot of undead..) then build up walls from the inside in front of the doors, of cement and brick etc found in the garden center. I read that whole idea in some forum survival thing like a year or two ago and I thought it was pretty cool. Haha. No but Wal-Mart would be a nice safe place if you could get there.

Haha I found a site that talks a bit more about it. This wasn't the site that I first found though that was a looong time ago.
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1702035

AcesandEights
07-May-2006, 11:07 PM
I'd wanna be in Gloucester at the SAS training base or something.

For me it all depends on how fast, or slow society is falling before the zombie onslaught, but, frankly, a military base in anything other than the most remote of areas is the last place I'd want to go, if only because several thousand other people would probably have the same idea. Crowds would force a non-admittance policy, or the setting up of something akin to a refugee camp--a buffet for any ravenous horde of undead worth the name.

Danny
08-May-2006, 01:08 AM
but who here wouldnt rob there nearest fobidden planet?:lol:

AcesandEights
08-May-2006, 02:31 AM
but who here wouldnt rob there nearest fobidden planet?:lol:

Dude, I haven't been to a Forbidden Planet in...ages! I didn't know they had them in the UK, then again, for all I know, the franchise could have started over there.

And, since you mention, though I'd love to totally loot an FP in a zombie holocaust, I doubt I'd head there straightaway. My priorities would be food, potable water and other staples. Yeah, I know, a good graphic novel from time to time could be considered a staple, but...

Danny
08-May-2006, 02:51 AM
actually theres only 3 in the uk two of which are 30 mins of my home so i can get comics prety damn easy, which is surprising in england.:p

MikePizzoff
08-May-2006, 03:10 AM
The other day at work I had to run to the Home Depot and realized it would be perfect refuge. All you'd have to bring was a good supply of food. There is so much material there to re-enforce everything you'd need... plus generators and what-not, although I do believe it has its own generation station somewhere.

MapMan
08-May-2006, 03:29 AM
I got to thinking about it and I would be screwed no matter what. I have nuclear reactors all around me. Meltdown ! What the hell if I could get in I would go ahead and start finding out what the buttons and levers do in the control room.

If you are going down take everyone else with you.

Tullaryx
08-May-2006, 04:24 PM
Probably take my supplies and immediate family and close friends I can get to and head on off to California's farm country. There's alot of open farmland and farmsteads pretty far apart. A family friend owns a large farm estate and already has a cobblestone fence around the main property. With population kept to just the farmers and their families and small towns tens to hundreds of miles away then the number of zombies wandering in would be manageable. Probably give people time in the area to organize and fortify.

cinezombi
09-May-2006, 09:55 AM
I would hold up in a theater. There is alot of space and the booth has no windows and a roof hatch exit in case of a bind

Whistler
10-May-2006, 02:53 AM

What is the parameters of this scenario? Is this based on a slow and steady spread of the disease or a rapid spread of infection?

I'm guessing if it was a fast one I wouldn't be very prepared. Who would see it coming or believe it wasn't a hoax?

I work a four on, three off afternoon-evening shift so most likely I'd be stuck on the job wondering how to get home and get the family together. We'd more than likely have issues with panicked people attempting to loot firearms and ammunition, and/or assuming our indoor firing range would be a great place to hide-out.

I'd like to think it would be possible to gather the family together, stock up on arms and supplies and head out into the desert. I recall seeing various Wal-Marts and warehouse stores out in nowhere while on a road trip. It would literally be a stretch of highway with nothing in sight and out of nowhere a Wal-Mart will be sitting off to the side of the road in the middle of the dirt and brush. I have to admit those were some of the nicest and cleanest Wal-Marts I've shopped at.

Tri0xin
10-May-2006, 03:03 AM

That's an easy one. Fort Sumner, South Carolina.

Fortified islands are the only places to be.

NumberOneGARFan
10-May-2006, 06:48 AM
First thing i'd do is hit up the local gunshop. Grab as much guns and ammo that is physically possible. Then to a warehouse with thick concrete walls and heavy Steel doors, probably a building such as a Costco with plenty of food, and everyday necessities. Reinforce the building as strong as needed. Many have some sort of autoshop where i can sevice and maybe even build a vehicle similar to Dead Reckoning, incase i needed to flee to another building or place. Kill as many stenches as possible.

Whistler
10-May-2006, 09:01 AM
First thing i'd do is hit up the local gunshop. Grab as much guns and ammo that is physically possible. Then to a warehouse with thick concrete walls and heavy Steel doors, probably a building such as a Costco with plenty of food, and everyday necessities. Reinforce the building as strong as needed. Many have some sort of autoshop where i can sevice and maybe even build a vehicle similar to Dead Reckoning, incase i needed to flee to another building or place. Kill as many stenches as possible.

Since this is a "What If?" type scenario the plan sounds pretty good. In reality the least we would do before we took off from work is to take take whatever firearms, ammunition, and miscellaneous items for our personal use, lock down all the remaining firearms in the safes, and lock up the building before we left. We wouldn't be handing out any firearms to whomever decided to hit our range while we're there and if anyone decided to push the issue it would really suck to be them. The most people would be able to loot would be the ammunition which does little good without the guns to use them in.

If you don't possess a firearm before an outbreak then it would be tough to obtain one until everyone dies out and scavenge one later.

Taking possession of a Sams Club, Costco, Wal-Mart, or Home Depot sounds great, but I'm not sure how I would deal with the other survivors who may have the same idea of staking claim to one of these warehouses. The idea is great if one has enough people and guns to make a claim on a Costco stick.

I'm not trying to be contrary but we were bored at work one day after watching Dawn of the Dead and we bs'd about what we would do in that situation, and the conclusion was.... we'd probably get eaten.

Cykotic
10-May-2006, 09:32 AM
Newcastle Upon Tyne = Zombie Buffet!

I would head there anyway because of the only gun store in the region called Bagnall and Kirkwood. Think about it: Beretta Handguns and Shotguns, bows, arrows, Quivers, Sights, Ammo, it would work! This is what I mean!
http://www.wrpape.co.uk/resources/Shop+3.JPG

Plus, there is an old Fire Station that has thick heavy door and an old Fire Engine... Perfect for Ram-Raid shopping sprees. Yeah.... it would work...

NumberOneGARFan
10-May-2006, 12:56 PM
Since this is a "What If?" type scenario the plan sounds pretty good. In reality the least we would do before we took off from work is to take take whatever firearms, ammunition, and miscellaneous items for our personal use, lock down all the remaining firearms in the safes, and lock up the building before we left. We wouldn't be handing out any firearms to whomever decided to hit our range while we're there and if anyone decided to push the issue it would really suck to be them. The most people would be able to loot would be the ammunition which does little good without the guns to use them in.

If you don't possess a firearm before an outbreak then it would be tough to obtain one until everyone dies out and scavenge one later.

Taking possession of a Sams Club, Costco, Wal-Mart, or Home Depot sounds great, but I'm not sure how I would deal with the other survivors who may have the same idea of staking claim to one of these warehouses. The idea is great if one has enough people and guns to make a claim on a Costco stick.

I'm not trying to be contrary but we were bored at work one day after watching Dawn of the Dead and we bs'd about what we would do in that situation, and the conclusion was.... we'd probably get eaten.

If you were resourceful and determined enough, you wouldn't let a little thing like a lock keep you from obtaining what ever you need. There are tools such as plasma cutters that cut through most metals very quickly. Even a shotgun might do. I also have exsisting firearms to get me close enough to obtain as many additional firearms as possible. The more the better.
Then the only problem would be to deal with those other pesky people that want to get to a stocked, safe place like the warehouse i have planned. "If" the situation were to occur. Location disclosed. :skull:
I would be the last person to get eaten because of all the other people that would have been less prepared.

bassman
10-May-2006, 01:59 PM
After a brief period of ****ing my pants, I would probably lock the doors to my house. Then I would gather as much food and supplies as possible and move them upstairs. Then I would take a sledge hammer with me and break out the stairs so that there's no other way up.

That way way the dead can't get to me, and I can still escape out of a window if needed.

Of course this only applies to Romero's style of zombies. It wouldn't work with the zombies from Dawn04. They would probably pole-vault up to the top or some crazy crap like that...

Danny
10-May-2006, 02:52 PM
but what about stuff youd grab?, id grab a suit of police riot armour from my uncles house, hes a cop by the way, and a riot shield and grab a katana, cheesy i know but this combined with an a-team style van would be good enough for me.:D

bassman
10-May-2006, 03:06 PM
I would take the advice given in "Shaun" and get a blunt object like a bat or something. Don't need ammo for that...

Danny
10-May-2006, 03:10 PM
which leads bakc to a sword, take it from a british dude, theres no way a cricket bat could take that many blows beofr snapping off the handle.

Cykotic
10-May-2006, 03:21 PM
Hellsing has a point. Cricket bats can be very sturdy, but if you hit a hard object like a skull over and over again, the bat is gonna break. I would use a baseball bat with a few nails through it, classic!

Philly_SWAT
10-May-2006, 03:25 PM
The answer to this question would depend upon the situation. When you think about Dawn78, for example, the film kinda makes it look like the Mall is in the middle of nowhere, which of course, malls never are, they are close to population areas so people will go spend money there. Therefore it is weird that a bunch of locals were not already there. However, if I could find an abandoned mall with the power still on, that would be my choice. Lots of food, entertainment, hopefully a sporting store with guns and ammo. If I had people with me, we would barricade the doors from the inside, not the outside, to protect against the living dead and the living alike. Imagine in Dawn if the bikers didnt just find a truck still hotwired and just drove it out of the way, but had to try to break in heavy fortifications that were inside. The zombies hordes would have gotten to them before they could make it in.

EvilNed
10-May-2006, 04:40 PM
which leads bakc to a sword, take it from a british dude, theres no way a cricket bat could take that many blows beofr snapping off the handle.

And you think Katanas do...?

Trust me, after awhile your sword will go blunt as well, it's edges will get damaged and cracked etc. etc. Much better to go with a well produced bat, trust me. The head is protected by one of the toughest bones in the body. Your katana wouldn't last very long.

Now, if you grab a machete or something like that, and only use it for close quarters, you might last longer. You can definetly get further with a shortsword meant for heavy slashing than you can with a long sword meant for elegant swipes. Besides, getting ahold of a bundle of machetes is easier and cheaper.

You might want to get yourself a few really well produced wooden bokkens. A bokken is a katana training sword. It's blunt, and will do about the same damage as a bat will do (maybe slightly less), but will be easier to carry around.

Am I the only one who's thinking Chainmail? There's noway a human being can bite through chainmail, and it'd probably save you alot of times.

Tullaryx
10-May-2006, 04:43 PM
Weight issues will kill you in the end with chainmail. I've actually tried on a full chainmail suit at a past Renn Faire and trust me when I say that thing is bloody heavy whe standing still. I don't even want to guess how hard it'll be to wear and get all active in survival mode.

EvilNed
10-May-2006, 04:46 PM
Weight issues will kill you in the end with chainmail. I've actually tried on a full chainmail suit at a past Renn Faire and trust me when I say that thing is bloody heavy whe standing still. I don't even want to guess how hard it'll be to wear and get all active in survival mode.

The key word here is practice. What seems heavy to us, would seem limber as hell to a celt, two millenia ago.

If you find some chainmail and put it on, then yes it will be heavy. But if you train in chainmail regularly, you'll learn to move with it and it will not slow you down and encumber it. The most brilliant proof of this is the old medieval knights in europe. They wore excellently designed armor where the weight was evenly distributed throughout the body. Now, to us simpletons that stuff would be heavy as hell. But to a knight, who has trained with this armor since childhood, it wouldn't encumber him that much at all.

So, with regular training, chainmail would be a very good choice.

Danny
10-May-2006, 04:59 PM
wait, so you mean you run around in chainmail preparing for a zombie apocalypse?:confused:

okay man whatever floats yer boat.:D

Tullaryx
10-May-2006, 05:43 PM
The question now is where will you find a suit of chainmail right now that won't set you back several thousand dollars. Remember these things are handcrafted by only a small number of smiths. The one I tried out was being sold for six thousand and it wasn't even the best made in the bunch. Really, in any crisis such as a zombiecalypse, its best to stick to the most generic and most common implements of defense.

And yes, with regular training anyone physically fit can use a suit of chainmail effectively, but no one does that anymore outside of Renn Faire reenactors and people who actively study medieval history. A military-style tactical body plates are actually not as heavy and could be found at any surplus store. In the end, no armor will save you from a large group if they surround you. They may not be able to bit through the metal links, but unless you're wearing a helmet that covers your face, they'll just use your eyes as holes to pull your head off just like poor Pvt Torres, or was it Pvt Johnson from Day of the Dead.

EvilNed
10-May-2006, 06:11 PM
A) Yes, I run around with chainmail. Trust me, a zombie apocalypse is just around the corner! (this is where irony comes in)

B) The chainmail will in noway save you. But if we're judging this on a GAR basis, then alot of the characters from those films would have been saved had they just been wearing chainmail. If you're overrun, there is noway you can survive anyhow, but overall your chances are great with some kind of protective armor. And training with chainmail is about as effective as you're going to get. Platemail is way to heavy for us non-knights.

I hear the stuff they use to protect themselves from shark bites is pretty nifty too. Never tried any of them on, however.

Danny
10-May-2006, 07:20 PM
in retrospect the best weapon would be a good bo staff made form some steel pipe, itd last a while and do some damage, especially with a sharpened point.:shifty:

EvilNed
10-May-2006, 07:44 PM
in retrospect the best weapon would be a good bo staff made form some steel pipe, itd last a while and do some damage, especially with a sharpened point.:shifty:

A lead pike would be better, I think. Or a crowbar.

bassman
10-May-2006, 07:47 PM
I wonder how a cattle prod would work:rockbrow: .....

Danny
10-May-2006, 07:50 PM
a cattle prod with a bomb!:lol:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/th_dunno.jpg (http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/?action=view&current=dunno.flv)

soaced fans will get this.

Deaths_Shadow
14-May-2006, 04:32 AM
I figure i would get on a boat and try to make it to the island. lol

TexasZombie
14-May-2006, 10:21 AM
My biggest immediate concern would be fuel and a route out of town.

Problem is living in a city with something like 2-3 million potential walking corpses. Chances are, someone would find my gnawed bones and gristle hanging out at a gas station wondering, dimly, what the heck just happened...

TZ

FleshMask
16-May-2006, 06:43 PM
Well, the Mall would be the worst place to go.

Imagine every person thinking about the mall when an outbreak happens.

Now picture a crowd of families and the noise, not to mention the sickness festering about the place. Mall may carry some medical supplies (first aid kits) but that's it. Food would be sugar snacks, small unhealthy treats, and fast food that'll go bad. Not factoring in the zombies targeting the biggest, easiest target. You can be cornered in a mall. And raiders will target malls, and shops for supplies leaving you to fend off both them and the zombies.

Worst places to go...
-Mall
-Hospitals
-Churches
-Police Stations
-A basement
-Office buildings

Best places to hide (note... hide, as in temp)
-A house with a second story or more (destroy staircase, and zombies can't get you in second floor)
-Inner-city public school, a bad one with barb wire gates, and steel doors. Most built with emergency fire escapes. Nurse's office with a bit more than a first aid kit. School rooftops are wide and flat in case the ground level is overun.

Best places to live
-A Prison (I know I know) criminals are evacuted during a second class outbreak. If there are zombies inside, they are few in number. A prison designed to hold inmates in, becomes a fortress with high tall gates and barbwire. The social grounds can be used for crops, and a prison has a medical hospital. Fire arms may be under lock and key, but only require time to access. Not to mention RAIDERS will never ever ever think about raiding a prison, and if they do... God help them.

-The wilderness
Not even near a road... miles and miles away from all cities or roads.
Living in the trees, with help of nature. Hidden from raiders, and zombie eyes.

Read the Zombie survival guide by Max Brooks...
It makes alot of sense.

Danny
16-May-2006, 06:51 PM
easily the worst place on the planet to go to would be the mall of america, anyone dissagree?:clown: .

me ,luckily being a birtish pimp that i am id pull an 'autumn' and head to one of the many islands with two or less villages on around england,wales and ireland.

not the scottish ones, too cold.:lol:

Tullaryx
16-May-2006, 08:20 PM
Any place that would be seen by the general public as a place to congregate in case of emergency are bad places to go to in case of a zombie outbreak. Some would say prisons should be included, but in reality prisons would be one of the very last places would go to for "shelter and protection". The stigma of it being a place to house criminals would deter a majority of people from heading for it. Really, the more isolated a destination one goes to the better. The less neighboring structures in the area the better.

Deadman_Deluxe
16-May-2006, 09:37 PM
Anyone even considering poncing around in chainmail ... is an idiot.

My advice would to any potential king arthurs would be to try "leather" ... mainly because it would be a lot easier to find and work with :D

Even better if you know where to look = kevlar + leather + nomex ;)

EvilNed
16-May-2006, 09:55 PM
Ever tried chainmail, practiced in it or know anything about armor at all (in a general sense, that is)?

If you're practiced in chainmail, it's ideal. There's noway you'll ever get surprised by a zombie bite on your torso, because there's noway a human can sink his teeth into that. Now, for an inexperienced person, it's a stupid idea. But then again, a tough leather jacket would also slow an inexperienced down.

Danny
16-May-2006, 11:31 PM
both post are very true.

id grab some police riot gear myself ,rick grimes style.

FleshMask
17-May-2006, 03:47 PM
In the Zombie Survival Guide,

The book said CHAINMAIL is a bad idea.

-Makes alot of noise (and stealth and avoiding detection is better)
-Slows down speed, and mobility
-Chain Mail can stop bites, but surrounding zombies will pull that off you. You can't not survive with 3 or 4 zombies pulling at you with chainmail.

Suit of armor makes you canned food.
kevlar armor is no good for bites or pulling.

The Zombie Survival Guide claim the best gear to roam about is.
-Short hair
-tight clothes (so no zombie can grip and hold down loose clothing)
-Stealth (no rattling or jiggles)
-Small light weight metal bracers for forearms and legs.

-A bike is prefered over a car (car makes engine noise letting all zombies know it's supper-time, and rely on fuel)
-Melee shovel, Machetees, long handled blade weapons are prefered over guns. (Guns are loud, and need ammo)

The idea is to stealth and speed to avoid the undead masses,
not loud, short fused fire power.

Survival is the goal, not to conquer...

The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
a good and entertaining read.

EvilNed
17-May-2006, 04:15 PM

-Chain Mail can stop bites, but surrounding zombies will pull that off you. You can't not survive with 3 or 4 zombies pulling at you with chainmail.

Yes. An entertaining read. To bad the guy didn't check his facts.

A leather jacket will also slow you down. But if you run around in it, you actually learn to handle it. Chainmail will only slow you down if you're not accustoumed to it. Anything else is bull****. I happen to know alot of about medieval and european armor and weapons, so I tell you this: With enough practice you can move effortless with chainmail.

Makes noise? You can pad it. If you want to sneak in it, then you can sneak.

Three or four zombies will always kill you. But chainmail definetly gives you a better chance of survival.

Plate Mail is just stupid, as I mentioned above. The right kind of Scalemail. might work, tho. I'm sure you could go all out Cataphract, but eeeh, that'd take some training.

Tullaryx
17-May-2006, 04:15 PM

Suit of armor makes you canned food.
kevlar armor is no good for bites or pulling.

The Zombie Survival Guide claim the best gear to roam about is.
-Short hair
-tight clothes (so no zombie can grip and hold down loose clothing)
-Stealth (no rattling or jiggles)
-Small light weight metal bracers for forearms and legs.

-A bike is prefered over a car (car makes engine noise letting all zombies know it's supper-time, and rely on fuel)
-Melee shovel, Machetees, long handled blade weapons are prefered over guns. (Guns are loud, and need ammo)

The idea is to stealth and speed to avoid the undead masses,
not loud, short fused fire power.

Survival is the goal, not to conquer...

The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
a good and entertaining read.

Yer preaching to the choir, my man. I have 4 copies of that book and each in varying degrees of wear and tear after many readings.

KontamiNation
17-May-2006, 06:54 PM
I for one would realize the futility of fighting endless hordes with no chance of winning and pull a jihad on all of em'. Find some C4 somewhere and freefall into the biggest mob I could. Instant hero...

Mike70
17-May-2006, 07:08 PM
i live in a very small town (approx 6,000 folks) so farm country and the woods are close in any direction you go. i'd probably head for the wild for a bit.

FleshMask
19-May-2006, 03:24 PM
The key word here is practice. What seems heavy to us, would seem limber as hell to a celt, two millenia ago.

You said to pad down chainmail to silence the noise...

Now I ask...

HAVE YOU TRIED TO MOVE IN CHAIN MAIL PADDED DOWN SO TIGHT IT WOULDN'T MAKE NOISE?

If you said yes, you are lying.

You wouldn't move well at all, not to mention attaching exposed part of glove-mail or waist line that can be pulled up with human hands and exposed.

You're thinking of protection of bites....

You NEED to be thinking of protection from hands and pulling as well.

Yer preaching to the choir, my man. I have 4 copies of that book and each in varying degrees of wear and tear after many readings.
Yeppers, very good and logical read.

EvilNed
19-May-2006, 03:29 PM
Argh, yer right. I have not tried. But wearing a simple shirt over your chainmail would stiffle some of the noise. If you move cautiously, and once again practice is the key, you can move pretty silently with chainmail. It would survive pulling as well, since the maximum amount of pulling would be done by two or three ghouls and in the later stage of an outbreak their muscles would be pretty weak.

So, chainmail is still something I'd bring with me. Unless I could find myself some of that shark-protective mail, of course.

Guru ofthe Dead
24-May-2006, 05:39 AM
Like minionzombie if I even got a "wiff" of the dead coming back I would have to clean myself then grab the weapons. Personally I would hit a Super Wal-Mart and also run for the countryside. Screw being in a small town or a large city. "We got to stay in the sticks man!!!":cool:

kar98k
27-May-2006, 02:53 AM
i'd find a gun... then id shoot some zombies with it