PDA

View Full Version : Prosthetic Kits & Horror masks/props

reelmagik1@mac.
06-Nov-2008, 06:21 AM
Hey guys...I'm a special fx artist, and I have a bunch of prosthetics kits and masks available on my website that are great for wearing to horror conventions. Check out my website and my store:

If you don't see anything you like, check back soon...I will be adding more as time goes by. Keep me in mind for Halloween next year too! Thanks.

Jesse
REELMAGIK FX

Bub666
06-Nov-2008, 12:44 PM
Those are some really cool props and masks you have.

DawnGirl27
08-Nov-2008, 02:11 PM
The Smiling Corpse Girl is very cool.

ike8384
10-Nov-2008, 02:50 PM
nice site you have there

Philly_SWAT
19-Nov-2008, 05:14 AM
Yeah some cool FX, kind of spamish to just drop into the HPOTD boards and post that though.

reelmagik1@mac.
20-Nov-2008, 04:35 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not the place for selling items? The description of this forum states that you can post items that are for sale, or items you trading. I believe I am posting within the guidelines.

I have had a few people tell me that they wish they had a place for purchasing make-up or masks for wear at horror conventions, so I decided to advertise my line of prosthetics and props just for those people. I have had a good response from it.

bassman
20-Nov-2008, 05:12 PM
I think he means that you should at least contribute to other threads instead of only having two posts and both are trying to sell your stuff.

I like the Ghostbusters paintings. One of them I recognize as concept art from the film. Can't get the proton stream video to work. I would like to see your pack...

Andy
20-Nov-2008, 05:29 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this not the place for selling items? The description of this forum states that you can post items that are for sale, or items you trading. I believe I am posting within the guidelines.

I'll admit when i first saw this topic, my instinct was to delete it and ban you, but after careful deliberation with my staff i have decided against this course of action.

While you are technically correct in that this forum is intended for trading, and you are clearly not a "bot", im not going to ban you.. but what the other members are commenting on is the fact you have come here purely to push your own site, you do not have any intention of coming into our community, you have made that obvious by using your email as your name and
advertising your site with your first post, not even introducing yourself properly.

So i am locking this topic and removing your link, as the rules do clearly state you need prior permission from the forum management, that is myself or neil, before you advertise your site or product here, you wont be warned or banned though, its now your decision if you choose to enter our community and make yourself known, which your perfectly welcome to do, or leave.