PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 users: Marketplace overload!

CoinReturn
08-May-2006, 05:31 PM
Go check out the Live Marketplace for a bunch of new trailers and a demo of Test Drive Unlimited. Here is a new trailer for Dead Rising, too:

http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_2541_en.html

Just go near the bottom of the page and select a mirror. E3 is here!

Tullaryx
08-May-2006, 05:43 PM
Well, it is E3 week. Microsoft announced that trailers, gameplay videos, and demos shown and released this week in E3 will be made available for download on Marketplace. A new HD-trailer of Gears of War will be available. A shame no demo though. The one big rumor is the tease trailer for Halo 3 that's suppose to be shown. I can see the fanboys creaming in their chairs at the thought.

Bunker65
08-May-2006, 06:42 PM
Creaming in my chair at the thought of the Halo 3 trailer, no. Very much excited & looking forward to it, yes :D. From what I've read it's supposed to be a 2 minute trailer. All other info on it has been scarce.

I can't wait to get home from work so I can check what's available on the Market Place. I'm looking forward to the new Map Packs for Call Of Duty 2. I believe those will be available Wednesday.

Tullaryx
08-May-2006, 07:05 PM
This is for oldschool rpgamers. Gamespot Rumor Control has Microsoft using E3 to announce the development and details on a new Shadowrun game that will be Vista Windows first and probably 360 after. Anyone who has ever played FASA's Shadowrun knows just how cool it was. I mean any rpg with elves, dwarves, orcs, minotaurs, humans in a cyberpunk, technofantasy setting is all good with me. The game also sported one of the coolest rpg character class ever: Street Samurai.

Bunker65
08-May-2006, 07:17 PM
You can go here for a partial list of the Marketplace content MS is putting out over Live:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/bringithome/marketplace.htm

There will be more but this is as least a starting point to see what's going to be available.

Tullaryx
08-May-2006, 07:53 PM
Hmmm, sneak peek at DOAXtreme 2....bouncy bouncy!

CoinReturn
08-May-2006, 10:46 PM
Sony's conference starts in 15 minutes. Here is a link to the live stream:
http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3live.html
Just launch the player, and wait for it to start.

p2501
09-May-2006, 03:21 PM
Well, it is E3 week. Microsoft announced that trailers, gameplay videos, and demos shown and released this week in E3 will be made available for download on Marketplace. A new HD-trailer of Gears of War will be available. A shame no demo though. The one big rumor is the tease trailer for Halo 3 that's suppose to be shown. I can see the fanboys creaming in their chairs at the thought.

consider me creamed.

sorry but Halo Pwns just about everything out there right now. short of BF2.

Gears of War looks great, but i'm getting the feeling it may end up being another STALKER. great footage, great trailers, great press releases? but OOPS? wheres the game?

Now the quake Tactical shooter, holy **** that looks sweet.

Bunker65
09-May-2006, 03:36 PM
Did you guys with Live download the "Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway" trailer yet ?? That game looks amazing !!

Tullaryx
09-May-2006, 03:56 PM
Did you guys with Live download the "Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway" trailer yet ?? That game looks amazing !!

Yup. Looks nice all hi-def and stuff :)

Bunker65
09-May-2006, 07:59 PM
The guys at teamxbox.com are saying that the Halo 3 trailer is available for download on Xbox Live Marketplace :). I wish I was home !! As soon as I get home I signing on & downloading it !

Tullaryx
09-May-2006, 08:41 PM
All I can say about the Halo 3 teaser. In the words of Peter Stormare...

OH SNAP!!