PDA

View Full Version : The Zombie Diaries

DEAD BEAT
10-Dec-2008, 12:22 AM
Hey all i was at Walmart yesterday and came across a new movie called:
THE ZOMBIE DIARIES the cover looked pretty cool but i'm tired of being duped by these **** movies!:annoyed:

Anybody see it yet so i know to get it or not?

Help a brotha out!:rockbrow:

Mike70
10-Dec-2008, 12:50 AM
Hey all i was at Walmart yesterday and came across a new movie called:
THE ZOMBIE DIARIES the cover looked pretty cool but i'm tired of being duped by these **** movies!:annoyed:

Anybody see it yet so i know to get it or not?

Help a brotha out!:rockbrow:

definitely worth checking out man. i've seen it twice and it is a pretty damn good movie. there is a forum room dedicated to it in the hosted forums section. you can find all manner of reviews and thoughts on it from HP members in there.

capncnut
10-Dec-2008, 01:34 AM
Moved to the correct forum.

AcesandEights
11-Dec-2008, 04:04 PM
The Zombie Diaries is a great, great film and, I feel, it delivers superb value for the cost.

One thing to note, however, is that the DVD cover, at least the one for the US version, has been construed by some to be a bit misleading of the type of story that is told.

My suggestion is to read the back of the DVD and go for it. A very solid addition to any zed film collection.

DEAD BEAT
13-Dec-2008, 03:17 AM
the zombie diaries is a great, great film and, i feel, it delivers superb value for the cost.

One thing to note, however, is that the dvd cover, at least the one for the us version, has been construed by some to be a bit misleading of the type of story that is told.

My suggestion is to read the back of the dvd and go for it. A very solid addition to any zed film collection.

thax buddy!:d

suicide22
31-Mar-2009, 03:51 PM
I think it is a good movie strategy, if there no reaction in your script, you have to re-think and re-group your idea to think of a different kinda zombie flick.:annoyed::rant::sneaky: