PDA

View Full Version : A little help please

silvatungdevil
26-Dec-2008, 04:34 PM
Hi,
I registered on the old forums last week in order to view stories. I paid $18 through paypal on Dec. 22. It came out of my acct. but I still don't have member status to download more than minimum stories. My username is Silvatungdevil on both this and the old site. You can reach me at silvatungdevil@yahoo.com. Thanks.

MinionZombie
26-Dec-2008, 07:11 PM
I'm just a mod, so I don't know about this story/account business for the fiction section - Neil (the lead admin), will be able to answer your question - send him a PM - he's currently 'away from the keyboard' at the moment though, but he will get back to you.

Sorry I can't personally be of more help, but like I said Neil should be able to help when he's available again in a few days.

I just wanted to post a response so that you knew your post wasn't being ignored or hadn't been spotted or anything.

silvatungdevil
26-Dec-2008, 07:24 PM
Hey thanks for the reply dude. A few days will be no problem. I mostly read the zombie stories at work (where I should be doing something more productive than planning for the apocalypse). Thanks again for the prompt reply.

Andy
27-Dec-2008, 05:34 PM
Hi i run the forums but unfortunatly i have nothing to do with the running of the fiction site really, but i have passed your message onto neil the webmaster and he should get back to you when he is online next. just to let you know your message has been passed on.

Neil
29-Dec-2008, 01:15 PM
Hi,
I registered on the old forums last week in order to view stories. I paid $18 through paypal on Dec. 22. It came out of my acct. but I still don't have member status to download more than minimum stories. My username is Silvatungdevil on both this and the old site. You can reach me at silvatungdevil@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your problem. I believe this is most likely down to PayPay's electronic notification system failing. I've only ever witnessed this happen once before I believe!

Anyway, your account has been (manually) enabled until 1-Jan-2010.

Any further problems let me know...

silvatungdevil
29-Dec-2008, 01:23 PM
Hey fellas,

Thanks for your prompt attention. It seems to be kicking now. Much appreciated!

Philly_SWAT
04-Jan-2009, 01:29 AM
Hey fellas,

Thanks for your prompt attention. It seems to be kicking now. Much appreciated!

Another satisfied customer!