PDA

View Full Version : Finally, A zombie TV series!!!!!!

Cykotic
10-May-2006, 01:35 PM
I don't know if y'all already know this, but I've just found out that the US Horror Channel is making a zombie series!!! This is what the channel has posted:

As you know The Horror Channel has been working on a number of projects along the way to getting on the air. One such project is an original series titled DEAD. The series will follow the trials and tribulations that befall the victims of a sudden zombie holocaust.

and further proof, The Trailer!!!
THE DEAD trailer (http://www.horrorchannel.com/img/Media/dead/dead8mb.mov)

Zombie-A-GoGo
10-May-2006, 02:41 PM
This has been in the works for some time...now if only we had a Horror Channel to watch it on, eh? :)

Danny
10-May-2006, 02:46 PM
hey the horror channels free over here, cool. the last thing i saw on that that was made even close to this centruy was vampire high.:rolleyes:

Cykotic
10-May-2006, 02:47 PM
hellsing, bad news: It's from the American Horror Channel!

Adrenochrome
10-May-2006, 02:51 PM
hellsing, bad news: It's from the American Horror Channel!
ya, and my dumbass cable provider doesn't carry this channel. I'm a little angry.

Danny
10-May-2006, 02:53 PM
theres a difference?:confused:

HLS
10-May-2006, 02:55 PM
I don't know if y'all already know this, but I've just found out that the US Horror Channel is making a zombie series!!! This is what the channel has posted:

and further proof, The Trailer!!!
THE DEAD trailer (http://www.horrorchannel.com/img/Media/dead/dead8mb.mov)

I need to get cable!

Adrenochrome
10-May-2006, 03:29 PM
I need to get cable!
You live in the same place I do. KC doesn't get the horror Channel.

Danny
10-May-2006, 03:30 PM
*nelson munts style* ha-ha!:lol:

MinionZombie
10-May-2006, 10:32 PM
pftt, it'll make it's way over here in due course, all the series do. Well, I can certainly say "about friggin' time" to a zombie series, hopefully they do it properly, none of that Sci-Fi channel indie movie 'sheen' to it all. I want cool looking zombies, suitable philosophy, appropriate action and sweet cinematography ... and good writing of course.

glsjaw
10-May-2006, 10:37 PM
sad thing is i work for a cable company that has service in western pa, ohio, west viginia, and kentucky and they never even heard of the horror channel

JesusChrist_666
11-May-2006, 06:45 AM
Well chear up. There is a Zombie t.v. show. It's called DEAD. And there is a horror channel. Don't belive me? Feast upon this!.

www.deadendproductions.tv

http://www.horrorchannel.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4868

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

I'm watchin!!

DjfunkmasterG
11-May-2006, 10:49 AM
pftt, it'll make it's way over here in due course.

Yep, it's called Newsgroups and Torrents :D

I live near Washington DC and even we don't carry The Horror Channel on COMCAST where I live. I have written to them requesting it, but I guess there really isn't a market for it here in my area.

However, the thought of a zombie TV series is very very cool. I will probably be leeching each episode as they are made available on the web.

MinionZombie
11-May-2006, 10:55 AM
Hooray for leeching I say, I'd forgotten that - they'll probably get upped on Torrents, which suits me better than waiting for it to possibly come over here to the UK...

...now, I need to go finish watching Pearl Harbour, which was on last night and I recorded the last 2 hours after watching the first as I'd never seen the flick before. It's too ponderous, very cliched, but I'm up for some brainless viewing today...

benjamin03
11-May-2006, 11:08 AM
Man a zombie series ... makes me wanna kiss the ground , sadly i live in belgium and i hope it WILL be downloadable on torrents ... anyway , it's still reallly good newz in my oppinion ! and the trailer looked very good too ! :) i say bring it on !

AcesandEights
12-May-2006, 12:45 AM
Well, old info or not, this is news to me, and IT'S GOOD NEWS :evil:

Now, I just need to get my hands on this when it comes out.

Here's a question for you all...do many people get the Horror Channel? It seems like very few people I've met actually get from their CP.

JesusChrist_666
12-May-2006, 05:27 AM
From what i know, the horror chanel hasn't launched yet. Which blows... :( I hope it will be coming SOON!!!

Hawkboy
12-May-2006, 06:07 AM
We get the "Scream" Channel here in Canada and it's all horror films and TV shows.... or at least you'd think it would be. Right now they are showing "The Poseiden Adventure" and after that "Volcano". :confused:

That trailer is too muddled to get a good feel for anything, but I hope they resist the urge to make it "Resident Evil" like and put a pulsating Heavy Metal soundtrack under some slo-mo Bullet time photography.

scoracrasia
12-May-2006, 01:13 PM
I live in MA and we do not get the channel either.:mad:

Danny
12-May-2006, 02:45 PM
Well chear up. There is a Zombie t.v. show. It's called DEAD. And there is a horror channel. Don't belive me? Feast upon this!.

www.deadendproductions.tv

http://www.horrorchannel.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4868

SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

I'm watchin!!

..........*looks for help from someone ellse*:confused: , yeaaah?, thats kinda covered in the first post.. and what the threads about.:rolleyes:

Well, old info or not, this is news to me, and IT'S GOOD NEWS :evil:

Now, I just need to get my hands on this when it comes out.

Here's a question for you all...do many people get the Horror Channel? It seems like very few people I've met actually get from their CP.

its been out in england for about a year now at least its on sky channel 321, just for those who dont know, return of the living dead 3 was on it last night.

i give it a 6.5/10, good ,but not great.:p

finally saw the trailer, looks suspiciously cheesy and low budget, however vauguely reminicent of how i think americans would have made 28 days later.

AKA exactly the same but with a hip-hop/rock fusion soundtrack and an angry new yorker as the cabbie rather than the fat ginger bloke:lol:

hadrian0117
13-May-2006, 12:05 AM
All I get when I go to www.deadendproductions.tv is a music and that guy stepping out of himself. Is there more to the sire?

Danny
13-May-2006, 03:38 AM
im not even getting that, just a black screen not even any sound or links.:|

JesusChrist_666
13-May-2006, 05:53 AM
The site is all flash. It is a bit faulty... and yeah... the trailer looks cheap. but I think it's cool that their trying to do a show at least.

panic
13-May-2006, 08:07 AM
So when does the Horror Channel launch, and then when does the series begin? Anyone?

Danny
13-May-2006, 08:40 AM
dunno about america ,dont know why it aint on allready me'self, but its out on sky in the uk allready ,be prepared though for vampire high and slumber party massacre 2 nonstop.:p

Cykotic
13-May-2006, 09:30 AM
All I get when I go to www.deadendproductions.tv is a music and that guy stepping out of himself. Is there more to the sire?

That is because the guy who plays one of the lead characters died recently.

R.I.P Patrick Dwyer

JesusChrist_666
13-May-2006, 07:52 PM
If you click on the dead symbol it will take you to the actual site. But the show is playing in the UK?? It hasn't even launched yet.:rockbrow:

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 10:29 PM
We have the Horror Channel in the UK I think he means. Channel 321 on Sky. Better than it once was, but you'll often find some cack on there...

JesusChrist_666
13-May-2006, 11:50 PM
oh, ok. I thaught I was crazy... But the horror channel for the U.K. is different than the one coming soon (Different people doing it)