PDA

View Full Version : i am having some real issues today...

Mike70
11-Jan-2009, 05:45 PM
i am getting a buttload of internal server errors and disconnects. about 50% of the time i click on a thread or try to follow a link, i get nothing but either a blank white page or an internal server error message.

AcesandEights
11-Jan-2009, 05:48 PM
I was slow to connect to the boards initially, but no problems since then.

bassman
11-Jan-2009, 07:10 PM
Although my problems weren't as severe as Mike's seem to be, it's been giving me problems as well. 3 out of 5 times I get the error screen. But usually I just reload once or twice and it corrects itself...

Mike70
12-Jan-2009, 01:49 AM
everything seems to be back to normal. i've had no problems since this morning. must've just been one of those things that happen on the miracle of the intranetz every so often.

Neil
12-Jan-2009, 11:58 AM
i am getting a buttload of internal server errors and disconnects. about 50% of the time i click on a thread or try to follow a link, i get nothing but either a blank white page or an internal server error message.

Periodic problems are to be expected. It's when they continue for extended periods, or become a regular feature, that things become painful.

Generally, over the past few weeks for example, things have been quite good for me performance wise...

Philly_SWAT
20-Jan-2009, 08:24 PM
Periodic problems are to be expected. It's when they continue for extended periods, or become a regular feature, that things become painful.

Generally, over the past few weeks for example, things have been quite good for me performance wise...

For me as well.