PDA

View Full Version : FABLE 2 at e3!

Danny
10-May-2006, 09:07 PM
granted the game wasnt the free roaming ultra realistic ultimate rpg us xbox gamers were promised but it was better than sudeki and i cant wait for the sequel.

ill try and find a link ,cus i cant remember were i found it , about the sequels trailer.

fro those who cant see it if i find it.

a girl in a hooded robe is using a fortune telling device and speaking to you about choosing your destiny only we see the fable world evolve, kinda like in that film the time machine and slowly the fields become roads, then cobblestone then more like morrowinds empire towns, and there using muskets suggesting a kind of colonial period, so its no duh that this is set in the future and possibly the rumors are true that you play as a desendant of your fable 1's character so if you were good then they have blond hair, evil they have black.
the only rumors im pretty sure are true are that you can be male OR female and i thought this was a major fault about this game as i thought not many chicks would like to play it. plus you get a dog, maplestory style, which also changes its appearances with your alignement.

so i cant wait for this, yet more reason why i want to get a 360 and why i think the ps3 is gonna fail because of such great compertition.

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/fable2/index.html

EvilNed
10-May-2006, 09:09 PM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Believing in any Fable hype is like believing that George W. Bush is a peaceful and good spirited president.

Danny
10-May-2006, 09:13 PM
id lve to argue against that but...i cant,lol.

Tullaryx
10-May-2006, 09:35 PM
I'll still end up buying it. Though with Lionhead now part of Microsoft, I can see the development team getting more talent hired to make sure all that Molyneaux wanted the game to be actually makes it into the game.

Danny
10-May-2006, 09:38 PM
exactly, still havent got the lost chapters meself though.

Zombie Dollie
11-May-2006, 12:52 AM
AHHH! O_O FABLE 2??? Oh god yes! Haha...that's joygasmic. I loved Fable and yes I am a girl, I'm actually in the process of replaying it for like the millionth time in fact I just got back from having giggidy fun with Lady Grey and my Husband man wife gay guy in Bowerstone South. Haha what a magnificent game.
Anywho. . .
Fable 2? Heck yes, Possible female character EVEN MORE HECK YES. I'm going to stalk now...gotta find more info on this game. Better check out E3 err I'm so effing happy now! Haha.
Now again like you Hellsing I am pondering my need for an Xbox 360 and starting to realise PS3 is probably going to FAIL.
I gotsta go I wanna go kill some bandits and then innocent villagers and then run to the graveyard and have some zombie stabbing fun.
Fable Rocks, and I'm a chick, So I don't think it's a major fault if they have a possible Female character and I know a few people in my little weird posse who are girls and like Fable and wouldn't mind this info either. ^^

AcesandEights
11-May-2006, 03:44 AM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I'm with you on this one. Fable delivered on character evolution through game play, but without depth of interaction there wasn't that much desire to play for the requisite hours in the first place.

Danny
12-May-2006, 12:40 AM
im just watching the microsoft press conference fromt'uther day and its pretty funny that while games like dead rising ,halo3 and fable 2 are getting huge cheers, games like forza motorsport and knockoof 3rd person shooter no.77654 are getting none, even the spokesman didnt clap for forza, while on he other hand shigsy, who opened with a virtual orchestra playing the zelda theme got a torrent of applause, much as i love my xbox you can tell microsoft are still new at this, what with trying to be 'trendy'.