PDA

View Full Version : Memorabilia Database

archivesofthede
30-Jan-2009, 06:22 PM
"The largest database of Romero living-dead memorabilia on the internet. Items exist for all the films, and are presented in a purpose written user friendly interface."

I kinda took over this niche for the genre with my website. Your statement on the section listed above is ...... no longer true.

Sorry.. ;)

Really.. No offense.

capncnut
30-Jan-2009, 11:15 PM
<claps> :rolleyes:

One thing I do know though, 'Archives Of The Dead' sure ain't the biggest Dawn Of The Dead database on the internet. Not by a long shot.

3pidemiC
30-Jan-2009, 11:17 PM
Post my friggin stuff!

YARRRRG!

Andy
30-Jan-2009, 11:20 PM
This forum is not for discussion, it is specifically to ask us a question regarding the forums or site.

No question, no topic.

Neil
31-Jan-2009, 12:19 PM
"The largest database of Romero living-dead memorabilia on the internet. Items exist for all the films, and are presented in a purpose written user friendly interface."

I kinda took over this niche for the genre with my website. Your statement on the section listed above is ...... no longer true.

Sorry.. ;)

Really.. No offense.

There you go... Sorted :)

capncnut
12-May-2009, 07:45 PM

Sorry.. ;)

Really.. No offense.
Good job we didn't change our statement, eh? ;)