PDA

View Full Version : Nintendos new motto should be

DeadJonas190
12-May-2006, 04:48 AM
WII WILL, WII WILL ROCK YOU!!!

On a side note, Have any of you guys seen this video? It is awesome!

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2686716

Danny
12-May-2006, 02:16 PM
*wipes tear from eye*, that was bloody great.:cool:

livingdead7
21-May-2006, 06:33 AM
Nintendo....rocks nothing.

erisi236
21-May-2006, 03:24 PM
"At Nintendo Wii try harder."

"Nintendo, Wii like it."

"Wii speak, you comply."

"Wii don't care what you think."

"Don't be Vague, ask for Wii."

DeadJonas190
22-May-2006, 03:43 AM
Nintendo....rocks nothing.

The best quality of everything, from systems to games come from Nintendo. The only downfall is lack of 3rd party support. Don't talk smack when you no not what you speak of.

"At Nintendo Wii try harder."

"Nintendo, Wii like it."

"Wii speak, you comply."

"Wii don't care what you think."

"Don't be Vague, ask for Wii."

So the new system has a dumb name. Nintendo innovates, all others immitate. They created the hand held game in the 70's, they created the controler layout every other system now imitates and now, with the Wii combined with the world wide top selling system the Nintendo DS, they will be back on top of their game.

Think about it, the Gameboy Advance and the Gameboy Advance SP were the top selling game systems 2 years running until the DS replaced it last year (and it looks to stay on top this year). Now, as a console, the Gamecube is considered a failure by a lot of people, but that doesn't take away the fact that it is the best built system on the market and has graphics that can compete and sometimes beat the Xbox. Nintendo cares about having fun games, not having the prettiest games. Thats what I care about. Thats why I like Nintendo.

Now, aside from that fanboy rant, I still like my Xbox and PS2 (even though its a piece of garbage)...

That Lazytown in your sig freaks me out.

erisi236
22-May-2006, 04:05 AM
That Lazytown in your sig freaks me out.

I have a ton more were that came from :D

raptorman
22-May-2006, 04:10 AM
I gave up on Nintendo when they insisted on gameboy advance connectivity with the gamecube. They actually released a final fantasy game that basically required this. The only FF game I'll never own.

At least the 360 kicks ass.

livingdead7
22-May-2006, 04:45 AM
I know about that of which I speak, sir. All Nintendo fans say the same thing..yet Nintendo always ends up last in sales to the other systems.

DeadJonas190
24-May-2006, 05:11 AM
I know about that of which I speak, sir. All Nintendo fans say the same thing..yet Nintendo always ends up last in sales to the other systems.

Only consoles, their handheld game systems outsell everything else on the market, but they are in a different category so a lot of people don't count them into the sales figures.

I gave up on Nintendo when they insisted on gameboy advance connectivity with the gamecube. They actually released a final fantasy game that basically required this. The only FF game I'll never own.

At least the 360 kicks ass.

Yeah, thats Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. While it doesn't require the GBA to play single player, it sure is a lot better game with the GBA connected. The best part about that game is the multiplayer. I had a friend go out and buy a GBA just so he could play multiplayer with me and my other friends.

FleshMask
25-May-2006, 05:22 PM
More Wii Slogans...

-Play with our Wii, another thing Nintendo fans love to do at home on a Saturday night!
-Fondle the Wii Stick to score big!
-The French love it!
-Wrist motion and hand control is the key to handle the Wii
-Wii on Mario!
-At last you can have your way with your Wii on cartoon animals!
-Wii will never see GTA or Halo!
-Now you can be just like the fat Star War's fanboy and play sword fight!
-Easy Controls! Now Old People can Play! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
-You know you had practice on your other wii....

Tullaryx
25-May-2006, 08:17 PM
I will most likely buy a Wii before I get a PS3 and I already have two 360's so I may be abit biased. But I'm not overly impressed with the Wii controller as a long-term hook to bring in gamers and casuals alike. Sure it looks cool, but I can also see myself getting tired of the gimmick very quickly. I'm really set on getting the Wii to play Nintendo's vast library of NES and SNES games.

general tbag
26-May-2006, 05:37 AM
the part alot of fanboys leave out other than ' it sucks mine rocks ' is the financial side of it. sales factored in nintendo is actually on top, considering by some estimates microsoft has already lost 1 billion plus already on the first xbox. sony is in no rush as alot of revenue is made in the system final years as production cost come down.

nintendo is truly the innovator and always has been, it only seem fair they gain the most for there risk taking and acomplishments.

i wish nintendo would of bought sega back in the day, they would of been a unstopable force.

livingdead7
26-May-2006, 05:51 AM
The "Fanboys" are the Nintendo fanatics who will defend Nintendo to the end with false statements trying to raise there favorite console to legendary status and eternal glory....:D

In all seriousness...don't be a fanboy...don't knock other consoles. Go with what you like...if you like Nintendo..go with it...or PS3...or 360. CAn't we all just get along? :moon:

general tbag
26-May-2006, 05:54 AM
in the end it about the games but in all honesty there is only on publisher who keeps pushing the game design innovation and sales constantly. and it not that slave driving ea games

general tbag
30-May-2006, 11:56 AM
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/tech/personaltech/20060529-9999-mz1b29wii.html

''But if the team at Nintendo has gone off the deep end, it must be the crazy-like-a-fox type of lunacy. Despite losing market share, Nintendo has remained highly profitable.

The company made more money in 2005 than the gaming operations of the industry's reigning champion, Sony. '

sorry had to throw that in there.

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is right , nintendo the one laughing all the way to the bank. considering the back catalog of games they have and intentions of using on demand services for them, expect even a bigger profits next year. and they have yet to get into cell phones yet.

erisi236
30-May-2006, 03:19 PM
of course, Nintendo - Pokemon - Gameboy = Nintendo DOA, they are damn lucky they had those two things during the N64 + Gamecube years, or they would have been Sega version 2.