PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever made some fiction sketches .. ?

benjamin03
12-May-2006, 05:00 PM
Has anyone , writer or reader , ever made a drawing or sketch of some kind from a caracter or envirement of one of the ficiton contributions ? i'd like to see them . And is someone good at drawing stuff , could i make a request then ?

-- ben

rightwing401
13-May-2006, 01:53 PM
I do. I usually make it a habit to make drawings of either characters or events that happen in my stories. I'm not a great artist, but I get by reasonably well enough.

benjamin03
13-May-2006, 01:56 PM
Could u pls post them , i would love to see them !;)

MinionZombie
14-May-2006, 11:08 PM
Quite a while ago (2002) I did a series of five zombie pictures which were going to go into a zombie anthology book one of the old members on here was going to put together and I was going to get paid like $100 for the set of five. I figured sure why not, I used to draw zombies all the time anyway, might as well make some money.

However, the anthology book went arse over tit, so the pictures weren't required anymore. Then I was going to co-write a vampire book with the guy and then he just vanished off the face of the internet. Ain't 'seen' him since the beginning of 2003 I think.

The pictures are still in my possession, but I can't remember where I put the scans, on one of my back up discs somewhere...but where is the question...

Danny
15-May-2006, 06:14 AM
co writing rarely woks, the only time i does is when your writing a comedy script, other than that and someone will be a bastard, i guarantee it.;)

benjamin03
15-May-2006, 04:12 PM
hahaha , too bad it didn't work out for ya ... i , myself suck at my - drawing and making **** - class so i usually draw crap but the teacher likes it because he says that only effort counts .. :D

Neil
16-May-2006, 06:49 PM
A couple of times now people have come to me saying they were going to do a living-dead cartoon etc. Once, someone said they were going to convert "An Eye for an Eye" into a flash cartoon...

But alas, none of these seemed to come thru :(

Danny
16-May-2006, 07:01 PM
an eye for an eye?, your gonna have to refresh my memory on that thar' one.:confused:

benjamin03
17-May-2006, 11:08 AM
He wrote a story named an eye for an eye