PDA

View Full Version : The End of the World as we know it has come

DjfunkmasterG
12-May-2006, 05:34 PM
While in one of our fine US retail establishment checking out DVD's over my lunch hour I came across what most living dead fans would find to be blasphemous.

I saw the LAND of the DEAD/DAWN of the DEAD 2004 double DVD pack. It had the UNRATED widescreen LAND DVD packaged with the UNRATED widescreen DAWN 2004 DVD.

AcesandEights
12-May-2006, 05:43 PM
Sounds like a good value pack to me :)

No, really.

Adrenochrome
12-May-2006, 05:51 PM
idiots in control of marketing.

dmbfanintn
12-May-2006, 06:09 PM
While in one of our fine US retail establishment checking out DVD's over my lunch hour I came across what most living dead fans would find to be blasphemous.

I saw the LAND of the DEAD/DAWN of the DEAD 2004 double DVD pack. It had the UNRATED widescreen LAND DVD packaged with the UNRATED widescreen DAWN 2004 DVD.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :barf: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DjfunkmasterG
12-May-2006, 06:13 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :barf: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I figured you would dislike this most. I am eager to read Evil Ned's comments on this.

Hawkboy
12-May-2006, 06:43 PM
If anybody gets upset about this they need to step back and re-evaluate things.

Adrenochrome
12-May-2006, 06:44 PM
If anybody gets upset about this they need to step back and re-evaluate things.
The last thing I want is Yawn'04 in my house.:D I had it once and it gave me the heebee jeebees. I donated it to a friend who then smashed it to pieces. LOL. I was hoping for a "decent" zombie" movie with this flick. Instead, I got a predictable, boring thing.
I say again, the only good scene in this flick is the "foot out of the bathtub scene"

Danny
12-May-2006, 07:18 PM
i came here expecting that song by uhhh... REM i think.:D

but you think thats bad, ive seen a yawn 04/ shaun of the dead double pack!!!!!!, now thats pure evil!

"here buy a lump of gold, and have a turd free".:moon:

Adrenochrome
12-May-2006, 07:20 PM
but you think thats bad, ive seen a yawn 04/ shaun of the dead double pack!!!!!!, now thats pure evil!

sad.........very very sad

is there any way we could DEMAND that Hack Snyder be hung by the neck until dead?
and then shoot him in the head?

Danny
12-May-2006, 07:22 PM
though all the box art and everything is from shaun it doesnt even use yawns logo it uses shauns but replaces the sh with a d.:lol:

erisi236
12-May-2006, 07:38 PM
maybe Land will sell better now... :shifty:

:D

dmbfanintn
12-May-2006, 07:49 PM
I figured you would dislike this most. I am eager to read Evil Ned's comments on this.

Well you know you and I disagree on Land, however, Dawn 04 was OK. I am in the camp that says it should have been named something else (and I agree, it was not MARKETED as a remake :D ) nevertheless.

There is a distinct difference in GAR's vision and Snyder's, and packaging these two films together really does do a dis-service to younger fans just getting into the genre.

They should have put Land in with the one-disc version of Anchor Bay's Day of the Dead Divimax release but I guess that isn't possible due to Universal releasing Land and Dawn 04 (and Shaun for the one that said he got it w/Dawn04)

I would have rather seen Dawn 04 packaged in a double set with 28 days later, or undead. What they need to do, is wait until Slither comes out on DVD and put THAT with Dawn 04, a Snyder double pack!

Hawkboy
12-May-2006, 08:41 PM
Really what the hell are they thinking putting two movies in the same genre and also in the same sub-genre together *GASP*.... People are soooo stupid!!!

How dare they think people who liked one movie would be interested in something similar!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm really hoping people on here are just being goofy.

is there any way we could DEMAND that Hack Snyder be hung by the neck until dead?
and then shoot him in the head?

I wasn't going to say anything about this but saying sh*t like this is ridiculous. Joking or not that is the most pathetic thing i've seen posted on here.

DjfunkmasterG
12-May-2006, 09:41 PM
Well you know you and I disagree on Land, however, Dawn 04 was OK. I am in the camp that says it should have been named something else (and I agree, it was not MARKETED as a remake :D )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and did I mention? :lol: :elol:

MapMan
12-May-2006, 09:51 PM
Could be worse:

Ishtar / Dawn 1978 combo

Tootsie / Day combo

Gigli / Land combo

Eyebiter
12-May-2006, 10:06 PM
Too bad, would like a copy of Land of the Dead widescreen directors cut.

Found Dawn04 unrated directors cut last month for $7.99 at Best Buy.

Adrenochrome
12-May-2006, 10:50 PM
I wasn't going to say anything about this but saying sh*t like this is ridiculous. Joking or not that is the most pathetic thing i've seen posted on here.
Then, you haven't read threads by ***, *********, or ********.
It's not rediculous, it's forum crap talk! Allow me to break it down for you.... I LOATHE HACK SNYDER and his LAME ATTEMPT AT DIRECTING! There, that should clear things up.:D

boogedy boogedy and all that Jazz.

MinionZombie
12-May-2006, 11:05 PM
*YAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH ... goes all Hulk style*

CRUSH! KILL! MAIM! DESTROY! NEUTER!

Goddamn that's lame, now there's going to be a whole bunch of idiots running around saying "oh yeh I saw that Land of the Dead, yeh it was a good sequel to that Snyder original movie". Some people need their balls pinched. I remember someone saying they were going out with some chick who actually believe Land was a sequel to Yawn ... geeeeeeeeez.

Hawkboy
12-May-2006, 11:14 PM
T
It's not rediculous (sic), it's forum crap talk! .

No it's rIdiculous, but you are right about one thing it's crap. You are talking about a real guy who may for all you know could frequent these forums. Even joking about "Hanging someone" and then "Shooting him in the head" is about as pathetic as it gets. It says a lot about you as a person as well. Just because you are hiding behind the veil of the internet doesn't mean you should say things you would NEVER in a million years say out loud in public.

AcesandEights
12-May-2006, 11:25 PM
Even joking about "Hanging someone" and then "Shooting him in the head" is about as pathetic as it gets. It says a lot about you as a person as well. Just because you are hiding behind the veil of the internet doesn't mean you should say things you would NEVER in a million years say out loud in public.

Well, I say a lot of f*cked up sh!t when I'm with my friends, because they know me well enough to know when I'm joking, I suspect it's much the same with Andrechrome. Anyone who could ernestly say they hate someone over a movie knows nothing about true hate (and it's beautiful, beautiful power ;) ), so don't take a lot of the candor in these threads too seriously, HB.

Hawkboy
13-May-2006, 03:25 AM
Uhhh Dude what he said has nothing to do with candor. What kind of loser do you have to be to say that let alone think it's funny? HAHA I think we should hang and shoot a guy in the head! HAHAHA FUNNY! :rolleyes:

Danny
13-May-2006, 03:36 AM
Well, I say a lot of f*cked up sh!t when I'm with my friends, because they know me well enough to know when I'm joking, I suspect it's much the same with Andrechrome. Anyone who could ernestly say they hate someone over a movie knows nothing about true hate (and it's beautiful, beautiful power ;) ), so don't take a lot of the candor in these threads too seriously, HB.

tell em' steve-dave!:lol:

AcesandEights
13-May-2006, 03:39 AM
Well, I never said it wasn't retarded in a sense. None the less, you may have noticed by now that the internet is rife with people talking out of their ass in communities they've grown at home in, so you may want to thicken that skin up a tad and take what people say with a grain of salt.

Then again, maybe Andrechrome really does want to kill :shifty:

Either way, 'Nuff said (you guys keep forgetting the apostrophe at the beginning, damnitall)...

Danny
13-May-2006, 03:42 AM
you may have noticed by now that the internet is rife with people talking out of their ass in communities.

COUGH!-imdb-COUGH!,

woah excuse me:D

Hawkboy
13-May-2006, 05:02 AM
so you may want to thicken that skin up a tad and take what people say with a grain of salt.

There is a point where you take things with a grain of salt and when you just have to call an idiot an idiot. Sorry but I draw the line at descriptivley talking about killing actual people whose movie you don't like as a joke. If that makes me a prude so be it.

you may have noticed by now that the internet is rife with people talking out of their ass in communities

Oh so it's all okay then .......:rolleyes:

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 05:18 AM
There is a point where you take things with a grain of salt and when you just have to call an idiot an idiot. Sorry but I draw the line at descriptivley talking about killing actual people whose movie you don't like as a joke. If that makes me a prude so be it.

Oh so it's all okay then .......:rolleyes:
Calm down there, Spitfire.....
The hanging comment was because he made that piece of crap movie, Yawn'04. The "shooting in the head" comment is just a "zombie" reference. Take a chill pill and don't get your feathers ruffled so easily, up der! Sheesh!.
(You probably burn Beatles records too.:D)

wow. What would Dan Haggarty think of your behavior!?

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 01:38 PM
Anyways...

Back to the subject at hand.

DAWN of the DEAD 2004 packaged with LAND of the DEAD. The original with the sequel is how I think people will perceive it. The nice part is it makes the newer DAWN film shine even more. Truly showing which is the greater of the two zombie films.

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 02:04 PM
*ahem ... the alternate camp speaks up*

It just makes Land shine so much more, positioned next to a steaming pile of Hollywood cliche :lol:

Oh man, this is never going to end is it? Someone fetch some razorblades...

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 02:40 PM
*ahem ... the alternate camp speaks up*

It just makes Land shine so much more, positioned next to a steaming pile of Hollywood cliche :lol:

Oh man, this is never going to end is it? Someone fetch some razorblades...

I got a six pack, a bottle jack and a two liter of Coke. I am in for the long haul. :D

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 02:45 PM
That's it ... I'm going upstairs to masturbate copiously :D

Or I'll sit here and try and finish all these email notifications...shaking my head while I work.

EvilNed
13-May-2006, 02:47 PM
First there was the Evans City littering, and then there was the news of Will Smith remaking "I am Legend"... And now, the third sign of the apocalypse is here.

THE DAWN OF THE DEAD '04 AND LAND OF THE DEAD DVD DOUBLE PACK!!

Danny
13-May-2006, 02:57 PM
then theres the final sign, george romero will cut his hair and get decent glasses, truly the end of everything.:D

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 03:54 PM
That's it ... I'm going upstairs to masturbate :D

Or I'll sit here and try and finish all these email notifications...shaking my head while I work.

Do yourself a favor lose the email notification thing. It is a pain in the ass. Just sign in and search the forum if something peaks your interest then reply if not... Phuck it, go back upstairs and continue masturbating copiously.

you might like this minion

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1321

mista_mo
13-May-2006, 06:01 PM
Oh, and I think Great big Sea does "it's the end of the world as we know it"

little bunny fufu how are? little bunny fufu you taste like poo..

Good gravy i'm a repressed little psycho

Hawkboy
13-May-2006, 06:22 PM
Calm down there, Spitfire.....
The hanging comment was because he made that piece of crap movie,

Oh well then I totally think it's okay! :rolleyes: How old are you, 12?

Oh, and I think Great big Sea does "it's the end of the world as we know it"

That would be R.E.M.

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 06:31 PM
Oh well then I totally think it's okay! :rolleyes: How old are you, 12?

Give it a rest. Monsieur garçon des fauconx. You're starting to creep me out with your ninny nit picking.

Hawkboy
13-May-2006, 07:06 PM
Give it a rest. Monsieur garçon des fauconx. You're starting to creep me out with your ninny nit picking.

Ooops sorry, I was wrong you are 11. Are you able to carry out an actual constructive converstaion on here? From what I've seen you aren't. If anyone disgrees with you you reply with a "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" usually coupled with some other 11 year old type insult. So please just let me answer people on here who can actually back up things they say.

Fee free to lower my Rep again adren. I find it kind of sad that my rep gets lowered while you are the one who thinks it was funny to HAng Zach Snyder and then Shoot him in the head. If you can't see how off that is then you must be a very lonley person.

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 07:13 PM
Ooops sorry, I was wrong you are 11. Are you able to carry out an actual constructive converstaion on here? From what I've seen you aren't. If anyone disgrees with you you reply with a "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" usually coupled with some other 11 year old type insult. So please just let me answer people on here who can actually back up things they say.

Fee free to lower my Rep again adren. I find it kind of sad that my rep gets lowered while you are the one who thinks it was funny to HAng Zach Snyder and then Shoot him in the head. If you can't see how off that is then you must be a very lonley person.
Funny, that wasn't me doing the "rep lowering".
I find NO reason to carry on a constructive conversation with you at all, that'd be the reason I don't (Hell, the more I read you, the more familiar you get, DP); in case you couldn't figure that out. When one enters a forum, one should leave one's ego at the door.
I'm not lonely, I'm very happy.
If you'll notice, I only get beligerent with very few people. I've had many disagreements that I didn't answer with "Shoo, go play", or "are you serious".
You've proven to be one of those fellas that "has done it all and better than anyone else" and "only YOUR opinion is the RIGHT opinion".
Now, Shoo, go play, bucky.
If a 34 year old Canadian has to come in and start finger pointing, maybe you should be evaluating your own mentality, sonny. Don't you guys teach that the young should respect their elders?

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 07:20 PM
Ok, lets break it up. Go to a neutral corner and come out with hands shaking.

I can see Hawk's point and I also understand Adreno's hate for Zack. Some people can't handle the idea of DAWN having been re-done by someone with no experience, yet they made a decentmovie in most peoples opinions. Although i don't agree with your detail of death adreno I can respect you dislike for the man like you respect my dislike for LOTD.

Hawkboy, I respect your opinion as well and I can also understand your side of the argument as well. I think you handled yourself well and were very descriptive in your dislike for his comment.

Not to step on anyone's toes, but let me flip the shoe a bit on you guys for a sec. What if Hawkboy would have said he felt the same about romero? what would you have said Adreno? What if I would have said it about Romero? Keep in mind guys it is your opinions and yes you like to share them, but keep in mind the context of the forum. I am not saying anyone was wrong. i am just asking that you guys take a step back and a deep breath.

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 07:28 PM
what would you have said Adreno? What if I would have said it about Romero? Keep in mind guys it is your opinions and yes you like to share them, but keep in mind the context of the forum. I am not saying anyone was wrong. i am just asking that you guys take a step back and a deep breath.
I'm a firm believer in individual (artistic) tastes.
My comments were taken "literally" instead of "Hack Snyder should be hung for making this abomination" LOL (as A JOKE!!!) Too many people take what is said online as "gospel" or DEAD SERIOUS"!!!
Do they have jokes in Canada?
AND!!!!
some of my dearest friends think that Romero is a talentless hack. We shake hands and play pool. Not argue like ninnies.

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 07:29 PM
bwahahahahahaaaa...that's a quality cartoon, I'm sat here chuckling copiously.

Nah, I like having notifications, takes me to the exact threads I'm subscribed to, otherwise I'd miss things of importance. Plus, as a mod I find it helps me keep a better eye on things generally rather than just staggering around blindly ... for me the notifications keep it more organised, I'm the sort of person that jots everything down on scraps of paper and keeps things organised.

As Chuck Palahnuik said - note taking is the predominant art form of our time.

Hawkboy
13-May-2006, 07:31 PM
Well AdrenChrome, you are so out of it you are now claiming I'm someone else. Time for me to just step back and walk away from the little angry boy. Anyone can go back and read my posts on here and see you are just a bit off with your assessment of what I have posted on here. EGO at the Door??? I think with regards to you killing someone you mean 'Civility" at the door

I deliver my viewpoints (As one does on a message board) and will challenge when FACTS are misrepresented. But other people have opinions on film and I can disagree with them but I'd never be so pompous as to say there opinions on film/music and the arts is wrong....how could I? You on the other hand are that type of person. I refuse to engage you in your schoolyard bullsh*t anymore. I will however step in (as an adult must do with a child) when you say something as stupid as killing a real live person who may very well view these boards from time to time.

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 07:32 PM
Well AdrenChrome, you are so out of it you are now claiming I'm someone else. Time for me to just step back and walk away from the little angry boy. Anyone can go back and read my posts on here and see you are just a bit off with your assessment of what I have posted on here. EGO at the Door??? I think with regards to you killing someone you mean 'Civility" at the door

I deliver my viewpoints (As one does on a message board) and will challenge when FACTS are misrepresented. But other people have opinions on film and I can disagree with them but I'd never be so pompous as to say there opinions on film/music and the arts is wrong....how could I? You on the other hand are that type of person. I refuse to engage you in your schoolyard bullsh*t anymore. I will however step in (as an adult must do with a child) when you say something as stupid as killing a real live person who may very well view these boards from time to time.

*yawn*
Guy, come ON!!
Look at what you're dooing right now. You say, "I refuse to..." , Yet, you have to "get in the last word". Damn! Drop the ego!
I'm done with you - play if you like.

Oh, btw,....I'm not "out of it".

Hawkboy
13-May-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm a firm believer in individual (artistic) tastes.
My comments were taken "literally" instead of "Hack Snyder should be hung for making this abomination" LOL (as A JOKE!!!)

Ahh yes here comes the subtle changing of what you said to look better. That's not what you said, THIS is what you said

"is there any way we could DEMAND that Hack Snyder be hung by the neck until dead?
and then shoot him in the head?"

You don't get it... It's not that I thought you were serious but more, what the hell kind of loser would get so worked up about a film they would (Jokingly or not) make the above statement?

And by the way EVERYONE knows Canadians are funny... look up the nationality of "your" film stars one day.

Also, is there any way to block Andenchrome from private messaging me with his passive agressive notes calling me a "Sad case" and the like?

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 07:42 PM
Ahh yes here comes the subtle changing of what you said to look better. That's not what you said, THIS is what you said

"is there any way we could DEMAND that Hack Snyder be hung by the neck until dead?
and then shoot him in the head?"

You don't get it... It's not that I thought you were serious but more, what the hell kind of loser would get so worked up about a film they would (Jokingly or not) make the above statement?

And by the way EVERYONE knows Canadians are funny... look up the nationality of "your" film stars one day.
ask yourself your same question, bucky - "what the hell kind of loser would get so worked up...online?"

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 07:45 PM
And by the way is there any way to block Andenchrome from private messaging me with his passive agressive notes calling me a "Sad case" and the like?

I don't know if the ignore feature covers this or not. You could try it.

Hawkboy
13-May-2006, 07:48 PM
Thanks DJ!

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 07:54 PM
Yes people, if someone's p*ssing you off, we'd rather you use the "ignore" function in your UserCP than get into some sh*t in public. It's more productive for all involved.

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 07:58 PM
Yes people, if someone's p*ssing you off, we'd rather you use the "ignore" function in your UserCP than get into some sh*t in public. It's more productive for all involved.

but then we have no fun. :D

j/k

on another subject, how baout hitting me up wth some rep minion those 55 points should hit me up nicely... j/k again.

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 07:59 PM
Thanks DJ!
Oh, I see how it is....ignore the Buddhist with an attitude....I see,....I see....I get the picture.
I shall read to myself.....
.............Ethel the Aardvark was trotting down the lane one lovely summer day, trottety-trottety-trot, when she saw a Quantity Surveyor....................

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 08:01 PM
.............Ethel the Aardvark was trotting down the lane one lovely summer day, trottety-trottety-trot, when she saw a Quantity Surveyor....................

ok, what happened after that keep reading muthermofo-er :D Don't stop now the story is getting good :D

If it makes him feel better, and keeps the peace then so be it. Just move on to more fun things like President Bush bashing.

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 08:01 PM
*ahem*

Once I've dispensed my rep seed around a bit more then the forum will allow me :D

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 08:02 PM
ok, what happened after that keep reading muthermofo-er :D Don't stop now the story is getting good :D

If it makes him feel better, and keeps the peace then so be it. Just move on to more fun things like President Bush bashing.
Please, shush, good man, I'm reading quietly to myself! tsk tsk tsk! (I wish there was a tsk tsk tsk smiley)

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 08:03 PM
*ahem*

Once I've dispensed my rep seed around a bit more then the forum will allow me :D

Well just hit me up, but don't spread YOUR SEED on me. Find a healthy good looking female. You can spread it on her

oh and VOILA # 800 :evil:

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 08:07 PM
Well just hit me up, but don't spread YOUR SEED on me. Find a healthy good looking female. You can spread it on her

oh and VOILA # 800 :evil:
Oh, I AM APPALLED by the mention of "SEED SPREADING!!!!"
Jeasus, Mary and Joseph!!!!
How could you EVER mention that online!!!!!
Damn you...*falls on the sand*....God Damn you ALL to Hell!!!!
http://www.cyber-society.com/discus/messages/2/798.jpg

MinionZombie
13-May-2006, 08:10 PM
pfft, I ain't going to splash my man-sap on you Dj, lol, don't worry about that. That's what my ho-in-training is for :D:p (any disgusted girls reading, check the shoutbox to understand what us lads are on about).

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 08:22 PM
pfft, I ain't going to splash my man-sap on you Dj, lol, don't worry about that. That's what my ho-in-training is for :D:p (any disgusted girls reading, check the shoutbox to understand what us lads are on about).

Good, you keep your MAN SAP for your H.I.T (Ho in Training)

MapMan
13-May-2006, 08:50 PM
Skeet Skeet

Adrenochrome
13-May-2006, 08:56 PM
Skeet Skeet
Crickets? Damn them and their tiny violin legs. Damn them.

Ya know guys, I may come off as a pompus ass here at times, but, who doesn't come off as a pompus ass somewhere during the day? I honestly mean no harm (mentally or physically) from any of my posts. I have a strange way about me; Tur-nets Syndrome? Maybe. But, I assure you there's never any anger or hate behind any of it. Some things get on my nerves and some things please me. Just like every single one of you.
I'm sure I'll say more that **** most of you off.
I'm sure I'll say more that makes you all laugh.
I'm sure of a bazzigabahquadrabazillion things.
(Place Brokeback of the HPOTD sticker on my back here)
I love you guys!

peace.

Tom

p.s. 'twas Dj that inspired this thread.

AcesandEights
14-May-2006, 12:23 AM
Ya know guys, I may come off as a pompus ass here at times, but, who doesn't come off as a pompus ass somewhere during the day? I honestly mean no harm (mentally or physically) from any of my posts. I have a strange way about me; Tur-nets Syndrome? Maybe. But, I assure you there's never any anger or hate behind any of it. Some things get on my nerves and some things please me. Just like every single one of you.
I'm sure I'll say more that **** most of you off.
I'm sure I'll say more that makes you all laugh.
I'm sure of a bazzigabahquadrabazillion things.
(Place Brokeback of the HPOTD sticker on my back here)
I love you guys!

peace.

Tom

p.s. 'twas Dj that inspired this thread.

All right, gaaaaay. :D

MinionZombie
14-May-2006, 10:29 AM
Damn, that was my favourite line in Shaun. It went down a treat at uni, we were all saying it...ahh, them were the days.

Danny
14-May-2006, 01:03 PM
*ahem*

...eeww...:barf:

dmbfanintn
14-May-2006, 02:36 PM
All right, gaaaaay. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bassman
09-Oct-2008, 03:45 PM
If anyone is in Walmart within this month, look out for a section of horror films. They're all combos and the one with Land/Dawn is now labeled on the box as "ZOMBIES!".::stunned:

ZOMBIES is in huge, bold, "shakey" print and then the titles of the two films are in really small print. It's quite funny...

Mike70
09-Oct-2008, 04:39 PM
then theres the final sign, george romero will cut his hair and get decent glasses, truly the end of everything.:D

:lol:

if that ever happens i am heading straight for the hills.

btw, quite an entertaining little war between hawkboy and adreno in this thread.