PDA

View Full Version : New zombie fiction by A. Giangregorio

livingdeadpress
04-Apr-2009, 04:43 AM
Hi, guys, thought we'd say hi and give everyone an up to the minute update on A. Giangregorio's newest zombie books all in one blog. First there's Rise of the Dead. It's nonstop action and as much gore as he could fit into one book. Then there's Revolution of the Dead. In this novel the dead are used as slave labor but they revolt, attacking the living. Then we have book 7 of the Deadwater series called Dead Valley. Henry and the companions get captured by an underground complex of scientists and get into some real trouble. Cannibals have a bigger part in this novel as well. Lots of blood, guts and action for those who like the series.
There's Dead Reckoning: Dawning of the Dead a non stop action and zombie story.
And last but definitely not least his 19 year old son has just finished his first zombie book called Visions of the Dead. They are working on it together for the finished draft and will have dual credits as authors in the end. As a father he is so proud it hurts. I guess the rotten, decayed apple didn't fall far from the emaciated tree.
And absolutely last is the anthology titled Dead Worlds: Undead Stories due out next week which he has the honor of editing and also has a zombie story in, and later next month he has a story in another zombie story in the anthology titled Dead Science by Coscom Entertainment.
And another small one in one of Library of the Living Dead Press' anthologys.
The only place to get these stories is by getting those exact books, they are exclusive to the anthologys. for more info go to www.undeadpress.com and www.livingdeadpress.com
Okay, that's it for now, keep readin' those zombie books, it's good for the economy!
:skull:

Yojimbo
10-Apr-2009, 09:07 PM
No offense, but all seven posts you have put on these boards have been about your upcoming commerical publication, which seems quite spammy.

However, as a zombie fan I will likely purchase your book, spam notwithstanding.

livingdeadpress
13-Apr-2009, 02:11 AM
Yeah, friend, I noticed that too and have already decided to give it a rest for awhile. If anyone wants to see whats new from this author go to allthingszombie or Permuted's message board or the livingdeadpress website, I will continue to post there with new info.
I have to wonder where are all the other writers and publishers are out there in zombie world? Why aren't they posting on this site? This sight is great.
Oh well, will post an update on whats new in a few months.

Yojimbo
20-Apr-2009, 10:33 PM
livingdead, you seem a decent fellow, and a ghoul-head to boot, so why not participate a bit on the forums? I am sure that folks here would welcome your take on the various minutae that is discussed here, and certainly you would have a lot to add to the community.

I hope that you will consider joining us in the fun, and I look forward to checking out your book at some time in the future. Cheers, brother!

livingdeadpress
26-Apr-2009, 04:25 AM
book summary for new zombie novel due out next month!

Visions of the Dead by Joseph Giangregorio and Anthony Giangregorio

The past and present collide!

Jake Roberts felt like he was the luckiest man alive.
He had a great family, a beautiful girlfriend, who was soon to be his wife, and a job, that might not have been the best, but it paid the bills.
At least until the dead began to walk.
Now Jake is fighting to survive in a dead world while searching for his lost love, Melissa, knowing she’s out there somewhere.
But the past isn’t dead, and as he struggles for an uncertain future, the past threatens to consume him.
With the present a constant battle between the living and the dead, Jake finds himself slipping in and out of the past, the visions of how it all happened haunting him.
But Jake knows Melissa is out there somewhere and he’ll find her or die trying.
In a world of the living dead, you can never escape your past.

Look for it wherever you get your zombie books. :lol:

archivesofthede
29-Apr-2009, 12:48 AM
It would be nice to have you as a regular. It's clear you have a passion for zombies. Oh ya... Answer your PMs too.