PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Living Dead 5

DjfunkmasterG
13-May-2006, 07:12 PM
Ok, we talked about part 4, not lets talk about 5. I feel although both movies pretty much rank in the same category as the dog poop I scraped off my shoe this morning, I think part 5 is more enjoyable, and easier to watch than part 4.

I think if Part 4 never existed, and they added a long prologue using flashthroughs of scenes from part 4 they could have told an enitre story in 5 minutes to explain the canisters showing up in the movie. Oart distracted so much from the rest of the movies that it makes part 5 unbearble to watch. Although if you seperate part 5 from part 4, or make it so part 4 never existed 5 could easily stand on it's own.

NVK
14-May-2006, 12:23 AM
I didn't think they were too bad. To me, fro a movie to be bad its has to be either really really bad like Troll 2 and Demon Cop. Or boring. Not saying every boring movie is bad though. ROTLD 4 and 5 were pretty entertaining to me. And they had gore. I also like the new Tarman, though he's not as good as the first. Just my opinion.

Danny
15-May-2006, 06:23 AM
i hated all of em ,way too cheesy.:D

MinionZombie
15-May-2006, 09:28 AM
And what's up with part four only being out on DVD? I can't find part five anywhere, not even online - well, one copy, but it's apparently a heavily censored TV rip, which is a waste of time. I can only find part four online, so why, if these two films were made together and kinda connect with each other, is only part four available, do you know anything about that?

DjfunkmasterG
15-May-2006, 10:45 AM
And what's up with part four only being out on DVD? I can't find part five anywhere, not even online - well, one copy, but it's apparently a heavily censored TV rip, which is a waste of time. I can only find part four online, so why, if these two films were made together and kinda connect with each other, is only part four available, do you know anything about that?

Actually the TV rip is the Sci-Fi version and it wasn't censored for Gore, just language and Part 5 didn't seem to contain much language anyway.

From what I read part 5 is in limited Theatrical release right now. Seems no one wanted to buy the rights to part 4 for theatrical, but 5 sold.

MinionZombie
15-May-2006, 10:50 AM
lol, that all sounds very random indeed. I'll have to keep an eye out for the both of them then, I still wanna see them, if only for the return of Tarman in part 5. But I'm a completist sort of person anyway...