PDA

View Full Version : [Forbidden] Siren? (Ps2)

Zombie Dollie
14-May-2006, 03:16 PM
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/games/coverg/93/660993.jpg
Okay.
I'm playing yet another creepy japanese horror game, I couldn't find Fatal Frame three/Project ZeroThree so here's what I bought in alternative.
Siren.
It's a basic survival horror hidden ghost Shibito zombielike type creepy mystery village game.
Sounds easy enough huh?
Has anyone else played this game before or beaten it or whatever?
I am completely lost and though I use the help of some walkthroughs I've found I'd rather not read the whole game and just be able to get little bits of help from those who have played it...
It's pretty damn scary even though the dubbing kind of sucks (But I think it was sort of purpose.) And it's a game that requires Patience and good thinking skills both which I lack. But I'm really eager to learn more about the whole story thing and all that snazzy ness so I'm playing it as well as I can!
Tips would be nice or some advice! If you've played the game that is. Right now I'm on the mission Reach the road to Kuruwari with Rei Makino on Day 1...
But I kind of think I failed and missed a bunch of stuff since the begining of the game so I might retry...the whole thing.

(And yeah I've heard of Siren 2 and it looks really cool.. O_o)

Danny
14-May-2006, 03:29 PM
played a little, not a big fan, great looks though, but if you wanna play THE survival horror i suggest the best ones ever:

1:silent hill 2
2:resident evil 2
3:project zero, but youve allready played that one:D

oh and can someone tell me were the zombies in his sig are from, itts bugging me.

CoinReturn
14-May-2006, 04:19 PM
You forgot Resident Evil 4, best survival horror game by far.

Danny
14-May-2006, 05:53 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats not a horror game!

that was an all too easy ,even on the hardest setting game to appeal to younger resi fans.:lol:

Zombie Dollie
18-May-2006, 12:14 AM
Haha! Well I'm glad some people know what I'm talking about.
Sorry I haven't been online much I've spent time at my neighbors but can't use his pc to access the site because he has an account on here and I guess we're making a big mistake using the same IP. O_O
Haha.
Anywho.
Yeah I'm stuck at a level in Siren because I scare myself out of my mind in this game and I don't know why it just has such a creepy sense to it and brrr!!! ><

Danny
01-Jun-2006, 01:40 AM
i like how they start to go all "mimic" as the game progresses.

and speaking of little known games check out koudelka its such a b movie type game but it takes itself seriously.

THE LEADS WELSH BUT SHES GOT AN AMERICAN ACCENT?!?!:D

Combat Zombie
05-Jun-2006, 08:09 PM
Singing like Johnny Cash helps one be less scared of this game. You don't have to yourself, though. Just have a buddy do it. Ain't that right, ZD? :clown:

and speaking of little known games check out koudelka its such a b movie type game but it takes itself seriously.

You've got my interest with that B-Movie type game part. I may just have to seek it out myself...once I get my damn PS2 fixed (or preferably, a new one)...

Danny
06-Jun-2006, 08:44 AM
"love....is a burnin' flam (da-dadadada-da-da-DA!)...":D

ring of fire is the ****!

and its like an rpg version of resident evil but more gothic like set in a castle thats an old monastary, and there 3 characters to use at once and its pretty cool, like a zombie in a wedding dress jumps out a closet behind you and then it does a typical psone rpg thing "screen warps ,battle music starts and enemys appear" but its not true turn based as the battles play a little like metal gear acid.

come on you know your interested guys.