PDA

View Full Version : Films of the Dead

krakenslayer
09-May-2009, 06:01 PM
I know, I know, it must seem like I'm picking apart the entire site this weekend, but I just noticed when I was browsing through the main site that, under the Films section, there is no page for Diary of the Dead. I know the fans are divided over whether it was a worth entry or not, but the "Films" section is otherwise extremely thorough (even including info on the abortive Living Dead TV series and Romero's Resident Evil movie) so it just seems a little odd that an "official" entry in the series would be neglected on there. I know you guys have real jobs and probably don't always have the time to keep up with this stuff, I'm just giving a heads up. :)

Neil
12-May-2009, 06:31 PM
I know, I know, it must seem like I'm picking apart the entire site this weekend, but I just noticed when I was browsing through the main site that, under the Films section, there is no page for Diary of the Dead. I know the fans are divided over whether it was a worth entry or not, but the "Films" section is otherwise extremely thorough (even including info on the abortive Living Dead TV series and Romero's Resident Evil movie) so it just seems a little odd that an "official" entry in the series would be neglected on there. I know you guys have real jobs and probably don't always have the time to keep up with this stuff, I'm just giving a heads up. :)

Well, for me, Diary and Land are not quite as iconic as the others... Also, the forums were here for Diary and Land so much of the information that would have been put on dedicated pages, are in there...

As regards Diary, I've watched it once, and haven't yet managed to make myself watch it again :(